baileyhair.shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend baileyhair.shop

Tell us how baileyhair.shop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
baileyhair.shop 1 star review on 13th May 2020
Unhappy customer
More Photos & Videos
Fake online store I have not recieved ny items which I have paid for and I'm being refused a refund
First thing the wigs that I recieved were horrible. It was nothing like the the videos or pictures that were shown on the site.
Wig looked nothing like the picture they just want your money please do not buy off this website
I ordered three different styles wigs and I received two of the same wigs. I contacted customer service and no one bothered to respond to my concerns. I sent 3 emails and nothing. The hair quality were so poor. None looked like what was shown upon ordering. As soon as the wigs were removed from the packages they were shedding so much. Super bad service, terrible quality of hair. All three wigs are sitting in a bag in my bathroom drawer. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!
This site is a lie don’t buy anything they had buy 2 get one free. Lace front human hair. They are worse then Halloween wigs from the party shop. They are not human and had no lace. Oh and you could see the yellow thread they used to sew it together. Also I ordered 3 different wigs they sent 2 the same. I emailed them right away and they never got back to me. The first photo of the curly blond is what I ordered the 2nd photo is what I got and I got 2 of them
Took 2 weeks to get a wig I didn’t order. Very poor quality! I wished I had seen the reviews beforehand. I ordered a lace front bob and got a full length unevenly cut non lace front. Horrible!
Bad wig all together and takes forever to ship. Do not buy off this scam website
baileyhair.shop is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews