Banggood Customer Service Reviews

Banggood have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

89.06%
Industry Average
" Amazing service. When product within India takes 7-8 days delivery, only in 8 days my product delivered from China to India. Very happy. "
posted 6 hours ago - Santosh K Ghosh
" Bangheid is realy good very good service and gast communicatie with Carina 👍 "
posted 3 days ago - Anonymous
" Perfect after sales service, thanks :) I recommend this shop. "
posted 6 days ago - Anonymous
" Very good service, i had a problem with the shipment, and they solve to my favor. Works very good. "
posted 1 week ago - Javier
" I had no luck with my first purchase. I did not get the product. Possibly due to problems with free shipping. Correct customer service has allowed a refund without problems. I still trust in Bangood. I will try my luck with new purchases. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Très bon service, très réactif et professionnel. Livraison toujours rapide dans le délai estimé.je recommande ce site pour toute commande. J’ai eu un soucis pour des frais de douanes sur un article,avec l’assurnace J’ai eu le remboursement de ces frais. Super efficace merci beaucoup, continuez comme ça vous êtes au top!! 👍👍👍 "
posted 1 week ago - Christophe Jullian
" I am very satisfied, great service .. surely will buy again. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Great service and service, fair prices, is a reliable company. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Paulo
" Congratulations for the efficiency in the service, very fast and very helpful .. Thank you and see you next time. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Bruno Alves
" I just got my parcel. Thank you very much for the impeccable service. "
posted 2 weeks ago - AggelikiL