Banggood Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Banggood

How would you rate Banggood ?

"PURCHASE ELSEWHERE Worst customer service department and policies of any company I have traded with. Every company has defective goods and shipping errors but Banggood refuse to resolve any issues perpetually bouncing back automated replies to frustrate you to give up. To delete an account they insist on you uploading a video! I will NEVER purchase from Banggood again."
"Horrible customer service. Virtually impossible to return an item. AVOID!"
"I purchased a product from Banggood early one month and received confirmation of the sale and tracking info for the product. The tracking info did not update and indicated the destination as a different country. THREE weeks later, Banggood Customer Service contacts me to say that my product is out of stock and ask if I wouldn't mind waiting 1 week for shipment. This would make 4 weeks before even shipping the item. Confused, I show them my receipts and they have no clear answer, but it's clear my order was never shipped. Their "customer service" involved stalling with slow email correspondence for 1 week and eventually refunding my order even though I expressly ask for a replacement to be shipped ASAP. Poor communication, inability to follow instructions, falsified shipping documents, and slow delivery are all reasons I will not shop with Banggood in future."
"I am a VIP 4 customer and buying from BangGood several years.The shipping is great,customer service works perfectly,and the prices are great.What else do you need.The best bang for your buck."
José Antonio Lorenzo
Verified Reviewer
"Buena atención postventa. Tuve un problema con el teléfono que compré y Banggood se hizo cargo de los gastos de reparación."
"Ging ein bisschen lang, Anfragen wurden aber prompt beatwortet und fehlerhaftes Material kommentarlos ersetzt."
Banggood is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews