Banggood Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Banggood

Tell us how Banggood made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Very Easy
refunds process
"I ordered 8 items from the american wearhouse. That was back on 12/28/2018. Here it is 1/17/2019 and 5 of the 8 haven't arrived and there all being shipped from China:( Don't buy from this company!!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered two pairs of shoes in Oct 18. Have not received any after 3 months. Au Post said they have returned a pair at end of Nov to sender and another pair early Dec 18 due to incomplete address (they left out my parcel locker number). Discussed with BG regarding the order.. they promised to refund two weeks ago but nothing happened since. what a lousy online store!"
"I am evaluating the store with two stars for the quick solution they gave me regarding my problem, however I am very unhappy with the services of the store. They sell an expensive freight to Brazil and have no information, buy a smartphone in bangood and various accessories in another store, all accessories arrived in 9 days, and the Bangood smartphone did not even have the transport information. But they returned the money quickly, acknowledging the error. I hope you improve the logistics problem, bangood! Brazil Direct Mail is very bad!"
"Had a DOA product they wouldn't refund full price Had a DOA product, which shipped from China. No markings or instructions on the direction to put batteries, subsequently doesn't matter because the unit started to smell of fire/smoke after inserting batteries. The build quality was horrible. The refund was a nightmare! They are still trying to get me to pay for shipping. Essentially they are having Americans pay for the shipping of defective items for us to throw in our waste fields vs there own. Pretty good scam getting people to pay for your garbage! This company also makes you go through paypal so you don't chargeback. If you chargeback then paypal will charge you for the chargeback. Would only do business with this site if I HAD too. Search around and find a better supplier. Everything is email based no live person, if you do live chat they are HORRIBLE, and can't offer anything but route your question/issue to email support. Takes days or weeks to get anything done."
"Original on back order (twice) but Cherry sorted out refund to C/card OK, thanks"
"Ordered an item on Jan 5th. Banggood took our money immediately, through Paypal. Item was expected to arrive on Jan 26th. On Jan 19th, they e-mailed us that the item was out of stock and gave us the option of allying for a refund, which we did. We bought the item from another seller, on the same day. On Jan 30th, Banggood notified us that the item was being shipped! We replied that we were waiting for a refund and that we did not want the item. They pretended we had not requested a refund on Jan 19th. Suggested we give the item to a friend or sell it on e-Bay (lol). We said we wanted our refund, they replied we have to ship back the item at our expense and then they my give us a refund. Filed a dispute with PayPal and wrote this review. Feb 14th: no refund, no item either."
"Ordered an item on Jan 5th. They immediately took our money via PayPal. On Jan 19th, Banggood e-mailed us that the item was out of stock and gave us the option to apply for a refund. We did this (on Jan 19th), and ordered the item from another supplier on the same day. On Jan 30th, Banggood sent another e-mail saying that the item was being shipped. We replied that we had applied for a refund and we did not want it anymore. They told us it was too late to cancel and we could give it to a friend or sell it on e-Bay(!). As of Feb 14th, no refund, and no item either. They are only good at taking your money. That part is fast and efficient."
"I did over 200 order till now and I am very happy with banggood. When something was broken arrived they help me and send a new one or refund the money. Sometimes it takes some days to clear problems but mostly with a happy end."
"After a long delay in shipping, the product arrived broken. After dozens of emails and pictures, they tell me a replacement part will arrive in 15 days. It's been two months and no part. Repeated attempts to request a refund go unanswered..."
"They refused to cancel my order 61475968 They refused to cancel my order within 45min since I placed the order and i discovered the specification in product page are wrong. My order is not shipped yet. They are scam ."
"Can't get through to find out status of my orders. Sent an email via the web site and it came back as undeliverable. Tried to get on live chat and I was 124th in line. After 10 minutes I was 121st. At that rate I would have had to wait almost 7 hours to chat with someone. Have not tried the phone #, which is an international number, which would cost money. Their guarantee of a shipping time is a joke. My items are at least 3 weeks to over a month, the post office has been notified they are coming, but they never arrive. If this is the service you want, order from this company at its low, low prices. But only if you don't mind getting old while you're waiting!"
"Buy somewhere else!!! Horrible customer service!!!"
"I've been a customer since 2016 I think and all in all I'm pleased with the service. Some things take a bit longer, but the support staff is friendly and trys to help we're they can"
"Package sent by Banggood has missing item and they don't seem to be helpful coming out with a solution. Also, one back order parcel gave me option to cancel which I did. 3 days had gone by, no refund show in my PayPal just yet. I would not trust Banggood. It will never be Amazon. Not even close to eBay. I'm done with them for sure."
Dear Manto Chan,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We have replied to your latest email, could you please check the email. We will try our best to provide you a satisfying solution.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:
Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

Banggood Team
"Good selection of phones and other electrical item at a good price. Haven't had to best customer service experience with them yet. They don't always reply to messages and the return processing is a bit strange... if you say the item doesn't work, the insist on you sending a video of it?? Is still a good site to shop on but have to wait a long time for some items.."
Dear Alex,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We understand that our request may be bothering, but we need some proof to show the problem of the product so that we can give you a more specific solution for you, we hope you can understand.

Banggood Team
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-sW5E4Zp6U&t=97s Bang ... pas good du tout ! Bonjour, à tout le monde. 10 projecteurs achetés avec leurs télécommandes pour m odifier les options d'éclairage RECU : Aucune télécommande, et 4 projecteurs cassés. J'avais pris la garantie du prix ... ils refusent de me rembourser les frais de douane ! Une pure catastrophe/ Banggood me propose, sur un ensemble de 440€ ... 30€ de dédommagement ! A pleurer ! Vidéos des dégats : regardez le carnage sur youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2O2TqlKek&t=81s"
Dear Famille FRANCOIS,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We have received your email and we will reply to you soon. Banggood will try best to provide you a satisfying solution.

Banggood Team
"Hello this is in reference to my order #57579217, I received Defective Items, I never received my money back and no one is replying to my mails."
Dear Jaswant Singh,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We have received your email and we will reply to your email soon.

Banggood Team
"I bought a 3D printer for about $190 on 10 November. 2 weeks pass and it arrives in my country, I have to pay customs. That's fine. Then I hear that customs has chosen my package to be audited and I have to send proof of payment and various other documents. Turns out that Banggood.com's carrier gave incorrect information on the import tag, citing the value of the item as $104 and this incurred a heavy customs penalty of more than $200 which is being charged to me. I have questioned Banggood throughout this process and they give me similar responses all the time, this was the latest reply: "Dear Muhammad Cassiem, Thank you for your e-mail. About the order 56967234, we are sorry to hear that you have charged by the customs. We advise you to find out about the import regulations and tariffs of your country. And sometimes the price on the package will be revised by our shipping carrier in order to pass the customs inspection, which is actually beyond our control. However, we kindly inform you that customer is responsible for paying all customs charges and import duties if orders without a tariff insurance. Below you can find more information about our policies for the tariff (link removed) We suggest you buy the tariff insurance next time so that you will be eligible for a refund of its import duties. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to receiving your reply soon. Best regards, Stephanie" Which is essentially means "we don't want to hear anything its not our problem". It is their problem if they're choosing this carrier that has a well known history of FRAUD. Their tariff insurance also does not cover customs penalties so that doesn't apply at all. Banggoods carrier is Rong Yao Lu LTD and Banggood knows very well that Rong Yao undervalues items to pass through customs. This constitutes fraud and tax evasion. It appears that Banggood does not care. Currently my item is sitting at the cargo depot and will not be released until the fines are paid. The order number for the package is 56967234. In the previous review I copied an email from a Banggood rep and that number turned out to be incorrect. Don't use Banggood until they change carriers, currently they are doing business and protecting fraudsters. After a bunch of back and forth with various agents they've offered a refund if I return the item or a portion of the penalty. Here's the thing, the penalty has to be paid no matter what because the tax agent has charged me, meaning I can't import anything else until that fine is paid in full. Banggood has now caused me to be blocked from importing items ever. Furthermore, the DHL agent has said that for the item to be returned the customs case has to be closed and it will only be closed once the fee is paid. Banggood has given a feeble reason for not paying due to the fee being more than the price of the item and that is not my problem, they chose to commit a crime so they have to pay."
Dear Muhammad Cassiem,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We have received your email and we will reply to your order in 24 hours. We will try our best to provide you with a satisfying solution.

Banggood Team
"Didn't received the item but service in excellent! Got refunded."
Dear customer,

Thank you for sending such a kind and enthusiastic comment.

We certainly appreciated hearing it. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you are satisfied with our service. We feel deeply grateful when our customers take time out of their busy days to provide us with some open and honest feedback about our products and services.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. We appreciate your feedback and truly want to make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111. Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html.

We look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come and we wish you a nice day.

Banggood Team
"Please don't purchase from banggood. They are so Careless I've ever seen in my life. That's why we call China Product. Sorry to say but this is truth. I ordered a Ruizu X02 8GB 1.8 Inch Screen HIFI FM Alarm Clock MP3 Music Player - Black. Though I got this product within 11 days but inside the box the Earphone was missing. How it is possible if they are promising that there will be 1 x RuiZu X02 8G Mp3 Player & 1 x USB Cable &1 x Earphone &1 x Manual inside the box. I already Mailed them many times & waiting for the final reply. Even they are not publishing my Review for the Product purchase experience. This is really a Fraud kind of business !!!"
Dear Prasanta,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Here is Banggood return policy: https://www.banggood.com/Return-policy_hl103_at528, and we list the solution in the site.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

Banggood is rated 1.49 based on 39 reviews