Banggood Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Banggood made you happy
Banggood 1 star review on 5th August 2020
Henrik Svensson
Banggood 1 star review on 23rd July 2020
Spiros Mouzakitis
Banggood 1 star review on 23rd July 2020
Spiros Mouzakitis
More Photos & Videos
“Junsun S590 Dash Camera Order Number…
“Junsun S590 Dash Camera Order Number 73080774. I would give them NO STARS.”

Bought a Junsun S590 Dash Camera Order
Bought a Junsun S590 Dash Camera Order Number 73080774.
Purchased it on 12th September 2019, took about 5 weeks to arrive, then it would not work, it stated on the instructions that it would take a Sim Card up to 128GB, that was why I bought it, when I put in a 128GB Micro Sim I got Memory error on the screen, when I put in a 64 GB Sim I got the same message. I contacted Junsun and they advised me that it was unstable with a 128GB Sim, but it said on the instructions that it would take up to a 128GB Sim. Banggood asked me to send pictures of the problem which I did, then they asked me to send a video which I refused to do as I had sent them what they asked for, they are just trying to frustrate me.
I sent the Dash Camera back, they then said they would not refund me until they got the camera back, I had to send then the Post Office delivery date which was 25-11-2019, they had the camera in their possession when they stated they would not refund me until they had received the camera, Then I contacted them and asked about my refund, again they advised me on the 23-12-2019 that they could only refund me once they had received the item back, they had the item in their possession on the 25-11-2019 so they are still trying to frustrate me. They offered me £49 compensation for the Camera, I refused this as the Camera cost me £72.97, So I would have had to pay £23.97 for a duff camera, I then got a Email that they could not refund the return postage because I had turned on my chargeback, I do not know anything about that, I contacted my Credit Card Company and they advised me that this does not stop them refunding me anything, My Credit Card is now taking up this case. They then offered £40.00 Compensation for my trouble, now they have refused to do this. This Chinese company is now involved in the PROCEEDS OF CRIME AND MONEY LAUNDERING, KEEP CLEAR OF THESE GANGSTERS.
I see Banggood has replied to my review, I have over 30 Emails back and forth from them since September, they know all the problems, they know everything now this is another part of their stalling, delaying and Proceeds of Crime to steal money for defective products, all they have to do is refund the £72.97 I paid for a faulty Dash Camera, the return shipping costs of £18.30 and the £49.00 Compensation they offered me, and my Credit Card Company says that their is nothing stopping them refunding money to my Credit Card, just further developments in Banggood's PROCEEDS OF CRIME AND MONEY LAUNDERING. Any reputable company would sort out the problems quickly to avoid bad publicity, but Banggood is not interested in its reputation, only in defrauding you of money. They offered me TOKENS that means I have to buy more faulty items and be defrauded again. Another Email from Banggood, saying they cannot refund me my money as again they said I had turned on my Chargeback, so they could not refund me my money, return postage and compensation they advised me they would do, again my Credit Card Company said their is nothing stopping Banggood refunding the money to my credit card account, I asked Banggood to send me a photo of the their attempts to return the money to my credit card and show me what is stopping this happen, they have refused to do this, but I had to send them photographs of the problems with the faulty Dash Camera they sent me. So these CROOKS are selling faulty goods and refuse to refund the money, they are involved in the PROCEEDS OF CRIME AND MONEY LAUNDERING, Checking with other Credit Card Companies they are having problems with these CROOKS, KEEP CLEAR OF THEM. You see these Crooks reply, My Credit Card advises me that they have nothing blocking Banggood from refunding money into my credit card account, I see the one star comments go back to 2010, so these Crooks have been committing fraud on people all over the world for over 10 years.BANGCROOKS
“Junsun S590 Dash Camera Order Number…
“Junsun S590 Dash Camera Order Number 73080774. I would give them NO STARS.”

Bought a Junsun S590 Dash Camera Order
Bought a Junsun S590 Dash Camera Order Number 73080774.
I ordered a quad copter at a price that seemed too good to be true. It was. The Quad copter was never shipped; they gave me some kind of excuse and offered to refund my money. I accepted and they refunded my money. However later that month I discovered thousands were charged to my credit card by someone shopping and traveling. My credit card company straightened out the mess and didn’t seem too surprised at my allegations of this company. It was my first and last experience with them. Don’t give them your credit info.
I ordered an expensive GPS-Tracker that should have 3G, but it supports only 2G. Banggood sells scam products!! The only thing that the customer service says is, that the warranty is over :( They wont send me a product with 3G, or pay a refund.
The worst experience ever. I think they are stealing money and don’t send products as they don’t have a WH
I ordered a lot of items from banggood 4 months ago and still havnt recieved the items nor my refund and I cant get in contact with them.. what can I do????
Don't ever use this scam shopping app I bought a very poor quality cardigan gauze like and different colour from that was posted in the seller's pictures. Moreover, they posted a fake return policy where they mentioned that you can return any item in 30 days for no reason and you will pay for the return charges. In reality I've wasted almost 30 days in sending useless emails to their so called customer care and even vip one they said they I'll have to pay customs and other not mentioned before charges that will exceed the item's cost. Forgot to mention that they refused to send their courier representative to collect the item and requested that i send it on my own which will cost me 4 times the item cost. More importantly I used to be a regular important customer this is their way of dealing with me.
Scam scam scam save your money and use reputable other shopping apps like Amazon and Shein whom refunded my money on at once on the same day and even kept the returned item.
Banggood is a rubbish company. Nobody shall buy items from their website. Plenty of products are shown available for shipping within 24 hours. It takes sometimes weeks until they ship these items, without any reasons. The support department is totally ignoring the clients: all answers consist in standard stupid robotic messages. They don't care if there are two months delay for delivery. You will never get the paid money back. In the best case you will receive some BG points. The BG points are a big scam, since they can be used only for the products without "promo label". All products from site have the wonderful "promo label" at all times. Thus, I advise everybody to avoid such horrible website!
Bought an electric bike for 700 euros. Would take 10 days to get it delivered. After 4 months I wanted my money back. Got 40 euros out of the 700 euros I paid. The company should not exist and really do not buy anything there. You can be unlucky and lose all the money like me. SCAM COMPANY !!
VERY DANGEROUS WEBSITE PLEASE BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM
VERY DANGEROUS WEBSITE PLEASE BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM
Horrible experience. Received partial order, emailed multiple times, once even in Chinese, no replys, they already got my money so good luck getting it back from them.
If you live in the U.S.A. You will never get what you ordered.
I ordered in May it’s now August.
Don’t order from them unless your mad at your money.
You’ve been warned
Very very slow delivery
Ordered a wood kalimba. It came quickly, but there is a huge crack running halfway down the back and up over the top. And, like all wooden instruments, kalimbas can be sensitive to both humidity and temperature. So it's only a matter of time before it breaks completely in half. Unfortunately I do not have the time to send it back. Plus the shipping would cost more than what I paid for the item. I left negative feedback, which they have not posted. And I can not find any item that has a review less than 3 stars. Doesn't sound right huh? Go check for yourself.
SCAMMERS PLEASE BEWARE DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED CASH,CHINESE PEOPLE ARE CHEATERS SINCE THEY WERE BORN,THEY WILL LIE AND WILL CONTINUE LYING WITH EMPTY PROMISES.
Don't buy anything from this company. My purchase was faulty and no one responds to complaints - they just continually say they are escalating and someone will respond, but no one ever does. I have wasted all my money. Very bad company. Deceitful and misleading Banggood! Absolute criminals!
Worst customer service in the world....won't take a defected item
Scam thieves I bought a cardigan came like gauze poor quality totally see through different colour from the picture that was posted by the seller. No return policy as mentioned in their app no refund for the money they will waste your time through emails then ask you to go search for a courrier to return the item which will cost you more than its price while other decent reliable apps send their representative to collect the item on the same day and refund the money to your account. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM SCAM.
Banggood is rated 1.27 based on 509 reviews