Banggood Reviews

Banggood have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers are happy with their customer service. Full Insights

0% of reviewers recommend Banggood
05AM
5AM
Live Chat

How would you rate Banggood ?

"I ordered a replacement cell phone on 7/10/18. It took them 4 days to ship it (I suppose I am too used to Amazon). I contacted them twice and both times were given empty promises (I will make sure we send it out right away the first said two days into the 4 day delay)... Then it was shipped and lost in NYC at customs (arrived in customs on 7/23 it is now 8/16, still no package). I have contacted them several times for a refund. Again laughable empty promises and platitudes. All have told me they will reach out to the shipper to request that it ships (like the shipper does not know what to do with the package... should we ship this one or keep it on the truck...), further, none know which shipper has it at the moment so I guess they will call all of them (how many shippers could there be in the USA anyway), lol. I hear lots of "we are sorry" (yes they are sorry - probably the sorriest company I have done business with this year in fact), and one told me that she hopes it will arrive soon - I responded by telling her why stop there, I hope for world peace and an end to hunger - sadly my hoping for things will not make them happen."
"PURCHASE ELSEWHERE Worst customer service department and policies of any company I have traded with. Every company has defective goods and shipping errors but Banggood refuse to resolve any issues perpetually bouncing back automated replies to frustrate you to give up. To delete an account they insist on you uploading a video! I will NEVER purchase from Banggood again."
"Horrible customer service. Virtually impossible to return an item. AVOID!"
"I purchased a product from Banggood early one month and received confirmation of the sale and tracking info for the product. The tracking info did not update and indicated the destination as a different country. THREE weeks later, Banggood Customer Service contacts me to say that my product is out of stock and ask if I wouldn't mind waiting 1 week for shipment. This would make 4 weeks before even shipping the item. Confused, I show them my receipts and they have no clear answer, but it's clear my order was never shipped. Their "customer service" involved stalling with slow email correspondence for 1 week and eventually refunding my order even though I expressly ask for a replacement to be shipped ASAP. Poor communication, inability to follow instructions, falsified shipping documents, and slow delivery are all reasons I will not shop with Banggood in future."
Banggood is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!