Banggood Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Banggood
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Banggood made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Site seguro, preço acessível,prazo de entrega na data prevista, ótimo produto, fácil de comunicar,e respostas rápidas e eficaz, muito bom, grato"
Are you Banggood? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Banggood receives. Reply Free
"Banggood can be given only high ranking in whatsoever field: items, quality, price, packing & delivery, and customer service ... everything to my satisfaction. In case, a refunding is necessary, everything is handled without problems. Personal customer contact via email if necessary, direct and quick response. Banggood can be highly recommended as an internet business partner."
"Thank you Betty, That was excellent after sales support from Banggood. I did not receive an order shipped initially. On taking it up Bangood, you ensured that the replacement got shipped and reached me with a tracking FOC. Excellent service."
"It is the first time I bought on Banggood, but I didn't get may product, I asked for the refund (as well as I made with the other online seller Aliexpress,Gearbest,Wish and Geek, when I diddn't get the product) but it has been a little difficult and so easy to ask for a right of mine(to have the refund when I don't get the item). I hope it will be easier in the future"
"Seri e affidabili. Hanno provveduto ad una nuova spedizione a loro spese dopo che non ho ricevuto un pacco. Ho ordinato alto materiale, anche importante, senza nessun problema. CONSIGLIATISSIMO."
"mail system failed todeliver my order.However I contacted customer service and Carina came to the rescue ,after some investigation Bang good refunded my payment in full.Top service as usual that is why I use Banggood for most of my items, 5 star service always."
"The service is good like bang-GOOD 😉 ALWAYS a solution for help you !"
"Exceptional service! I ordered a pair of boots and I was notified right away that they were out of stock and I had to wait or cancel my order. I opted to wait and it was worth it! The boots are exactly as pictured and described. But, the size I ordered was too big. I contacted customer support and we communicated back and forth about the best solution and now my new size is on its way. Every time I contacted customer service, they responded in less than 12 hours."
"Fiz minha primeira compra, fui muito bem atendido... Estou muito satisfeito com o atendimento e a agilidade com que foram respondidas um nuas mensagens :)"
"I had an an issue with a delivery so I contacted customer service and they solved it there and then very happy with service and correspondence thank you for promp action"
"I have always been satisfied by Banggood service and orders"
"Excellent customer service!"
"They handled a difficult delivery situation great. The communication from the staff was perfect and they addressed all my issues promptly and professionally."
"Browsing BangGood site is a pleasure, as it offers selected products. Not my first purchase from the site (all the previous successful), I ordered a jacket that never arrived (brazilian customs/mail are quite difficult). Thanks to Miss Ashley Qiu's patience and prompt gentle help, I was refunded. I'll not hesitate to order again from the most reliable chinese online retailer I've ever dealt with. Pleasant and impressive BangGood!"
"The company shipped out my order very fast!"
"Perfect boots and they fit just divinely. So So Happy"
"Buenos precios y buenos productos, excelente servicio de reposición de productos extraviados. Lo recomiendo ampliamente."
"And the products are just what I needed. and the customer service, when I needed help, was fine!"
"Tempestività e cortesia nel risolvere i problemi. Complimenti!!!!!"
"thanks you all of you guys who supports me in my matter finally my status showing me your order in progress happy with banggood;)"
Banggood is rated 4.48 based on 73 reviews