Banggood Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Banggood made you happy
order 90189192

If you can buy good quality goods somewhere else, I would recommend that you do! I bought 3 mosaic cutters & only 2 were delivered. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE asked me to 1. provide the delivery label = it was shrink wrapped & destroyed on opening.2. They asked me to provide them with photographs of the goods. I have many of these cutters in my workshop - So what would photographs prove??? Unlike ebay/amazon/paypal who give the customer the benefit of the doubt, & either a. Offer a refund or B. Supply you with the missing item. This lot DON'T TRUST YOU at all! and are trying to trip you up @ every turn. AVOID BANGGOOD LIKE THE PLAGUE, is my honest opinion.

THIS IS THE B.S THEY SEND YOU FROM ANOTHER REVIEW:
Thank you for choosing Banggood and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
There is an instruction about how to use the product on the product page. You could kindly check for it. If you require any further information or assistance on how to use one of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Due to insufficient information, and in order to safeguard your personal information. We regret to inform you that we are not able to assist you in a better way here. Would you please contact us at vipservice banggood.com.
Best regards,
Banggood Team
Posted 1 hour ago
Banggood Crooks would not refund my money on a order ,two months in transit,kept telling me to wait another25-30 days . PayPal got my money.
Posted 1 hour ago
ALL THE REVIEWS HERE ARE ALL FAKE
The eachine EX4 drone controller won't pair to my wifi on two different phones of mine (Iphone 8plus & Iphone 11 pro max) so now I can't fly it and I'm trying to get a hold of Banggood as I write this now!!!
Banggood As a terrible policy your phone number doesn’t work don’t respond to emails they said my order would come in 15 days it did not come it’s been 39 days and have a bad website
The product was DOA.
Sent photos and have done my best to get a replacement, but it hasn't been easy so far.
Kevin was the respondent to my first email and apologized for the problem. He told me what to do and I wrote back to him, but he did not respond to me, someone else did. Not good enough.
Another person told me to get the problem fixed in Australia.
It's an electronic device with one circuit board and it is a firmware or software issue causing the problem. Only the manufacturer can write the code to fix the issue. Still not solved yet after nearly 10 days. There is a lot more to this too.
Initial estimated delivery time was a month ago, but they changed my estimated delivery time to one month from now. I still haven't received my item and their customer service is very poor.
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH: Missing an item+90189192,OrderID:90189192. We received 2 items out of 3 ordered. Trying to contact them was a time consuming nightmare: This was what they told me to do: 1.The photos of the shipping label and SKU bar code, which stick on the package of the parcel and the product protecting bag. 2.The photos of all products that you have received. Please kindly make sure that the issue is obviously shown in the photos. Therefore, we are able to locate it and solve it as soon as possible. **IN ORDER TO OPEN THE PLASTIC DELIVERY PACKAGE, ANY LABELLING WAS DESTROYED RENDERING THE ABOVE TOTALLY USELESS** If you ordered via ebay/amazon or paypal you would have Either received the item or a refund But not Banggood more like Bangbad!! I STILL HAVE RECEIVED NO COMMUNICATION & MY MONEY IS IN THEIR BANK ...NOT MINE!!! i will make it my business NEVER to order through Banggood ever again. I will also make sure that i DO NOT recommend banggood to anyone, at all.
The items do not work. I am awaiting a response from their customer services to find out if they can get them to work.
To be fair, I have had no problem with another order I had delivered.
It does not work.
I accidentally ordered the same item twice. Minutes after clicking to confirm the 2nd order I realized my mistake and canceled it immediately (by login into my account and delete my 2nd order). I also sent Bangwood emails to inform the cancelation. Bangwood ignored my cancelation and delivered the items twice. Now I have 2 items ....very disappointed. The item itself is good quality, sturdily built and easy to use.
The item does not work with my smartphone although it states that it works with all Type-C phones. Already sent message to customer service, awaiting reply.
Is not fault of Banggood, is the product that is not good. The material used for the mask is too hard to ensure a good seal on the face, even with the help of the silicon ring and the mask itself is too small on the face, like it would fit on a baby, maybe.
Not happy
Drone defective on arrival! Visibly not tested...
Can connect on wifi 5G but no image (dark screen) on my smarphone. Inexistent support, not fair negociation, not honest.
I have opened a Paypal dispute, that ended by returning the drone... at my expenses! Waiting now (19,oct 2020) for refund: takes some time! Angry... Happily i have Paypal to help me!
FRAUD COMPANY!!!! They send wrong product!
I would like to remaid you against buying somethig worthless in this shop.
On 24 July I bought Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite for over then 304 USD. After 3 weeks I received package and inside bag was different phone. Immediately I write to Banggood staff about this problem, and from 3 weeks they still not solve problem and any different proposal.
Today they write to me that " We did not ship a wrong item. We recommended that you complain to your local post office". This is stupid becouse package was undamaged and any signs of opening package by third person during journey to Poland.
ONLY WAY IS TO GET MONEY BACK ON PAYPAL.
FRAUD COMAPNY!! I WILL NEVER BUY IN THIS SHOP IN FUTURE!

OrderID:87746965
Received order but both items damaged due to poor packing
should have been packed in a box rather than a paper jiffy bag.
I bought a walkingpad C1, it came with a damaged belt. I had to send many photos and many videos, they did not understand or rather did not want to see the defect. They told me to buy a new belt and replace it myself .... In the end we proceeded with DOA and got a refund. However, they forced me to prepay the shipping costs. For the reimbursement of shipping costs, I was forced to open a PayPal account. I told them that there would be costs from PayPal and that I would not receive the net corresponding to the amount spent. They ignored me and I lost money. I am still writing to them about this money difference but they are playing smart. Company to be avoided, incompetent customer service, VIP service that pretends not to understand and cheats customers. No more Banggood
Recieved tester but it was broken. I reported it on chat support & was told a replacement would be sent right out. There was no confirmation or email of this anywhere. Didn't recieve it or see any messages about it so after awhile I contacted them again by chat and they wouldn't address the fact that I never recieved, when I asked about that but again said they would send out a replacement. It's been awhile and again, no confirmation or notice anywhere that it's been sent out. Website, my acct, says nothing pending or sent out. Not too happy about that kind of handling. The way I see it, if a replacement is sent out to a customer, for a broken unit, they should recieve some kind of email to confirm it has been sent and it should also be noted on website in the "orders" dept or somewhere. So I don't know if they ever sent a replacement or not. It's been close to 3 wks I think, since I 1st reported the broken tester.
BECARFUL, BANGGOOD are big cheaters, thay sale plastic show as "real cow leather", they will force you to send the forgery back but they will not return the shipping payment.
BECARFUL, don't be a sucker as Me, BANGGOOD are big thives.
In the description, it clearly says the back light was for a 2016 Audi SQ5 but it wasn't. Tried to get a refund but they wouldn't give one and apologized. Now they won't return my emails.
Banggood is rated 3.86 based on 2,577 reviews