Banggood Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Banggood made you happy
Bien reçu conforme au délais de livraison. Bonne qualité de l'emballage. Ma note de 3 se justifie par le manque de notice en Français ou en Anglais et le cordon d'alimentation qui n'est pas au normes européenne. A part ces problèmes l'appareil est de bonne qualité. Cordialement.
Product arrived, but delivery is slow.
The Lenovo M8 tablet I ordered, was installed and optimized to Chinese market, even though I ordered it from an EU shipping address, to an EU address. It even came with an US adapter, not an EU one. The tablet works well, but it needed to reinstall everything included the Android 9, with a help of an IT expert. Google was missing from it as well. Luckily it worked, but for a regular EU customer, it would cause sone trouble.
The solar powered pool thermometer was received promptly.
Products are usually ok but delivery is poor, current order bought on Sept. 3 still not dispatched on Sept. 29. Poor Service.
Reasonable quality, experience propeller " slap or contact " upon starting the engines.
Most of the items arrive in fantastic time and conditions.
Not what I thought they'd be but we'll see how they go
Received my product quickly, but it is inoperative, been going back and forth with company, but it does not seem it will be solved.If I knew I would have purchased the item from Amazon, they have a better customer service.
Price was good, but came with a long delivery estimate.
Deliver great, only a week and quickly than a birthday card from same city.
Reversing mirror picks up too much reflection when in reverse mode so that the camera image is almost not visible.
Don’t know whether photo will adequately indicate issue. No they don’t!
Quick delivery.
Articulo segun especificaciones
J'ai recu mon colis mais je n'avais pas la bonne plus.Erreur de commande.Très compliqué à retourner je l'ai donc gardé et reçu remboursement partiel
ces pas cher
I am not exactly happy with my purchase because I was sent an item similar to the one I ordered. Not the one advertised. Not the one I wanted. The only reason I'm keeping it is because I can make do with what I need it for. I just hope that the part that is different from what I originally ordered, I will never need. Otherwise, I will be greatly upset, especially if I have to order the item from a more reputable source and pay more money!
Fly good with the new props
Order arrived but was not working properly I diched it
I can only ùeasurre up to 1.3 MHz
Good product but Too long delivery times (25 days) for an order made from a European warehouse.
Banggood is rated 3.12 based on 1,222 reviews