Banggood Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Banggood made you happy
pas une bonne réception à + de 50 m
Add need to say in bold print that no laser is included..... very disappointing!
My purchase of a Oscilloscope Multi-meter MDS8207 does not work when switch to Oscilloscope function and I am unable to get assistance via my account with Banggood as I cannot even log in ...
with all my registered details that I recorded when I did my purchase. I hope I will be attended to very soon as I may consider a return and refund.
I did my order on 14 September and I received it on 22 of October, it suppose to be delivered 4-5 days from the day that I did the order. It suppose not to come from China in order to have better delivery time and I payed more in order to, but I'm sure that it came from China and that's why it took so long. Now the think that I bought does not have the option to choose where it will come from. I have no problem with the quality of the product, looks nice.
I'm Purchased a car from your company, batteries I received in package do not fit in the car. I'm still working with customer service to get the problem straightened out.
So far the response is slow.
Delivery was good about 10 days but when opening the packaging (a white paper zippy bag) both items were damaged
The package was just packed in plastic and it was electronics open circuit boards inside and it Could easily be bent or damaged.
Well taking over a month before you even shipped would be one way. You have convinced me that it is no longer in my interest to use any Chinese supplier for my electronics needs. The time delay is just too great, what with the government delays and the company delays before shipments, I usually forget why the hell I even ordered the parts.
Bad delivery time estimate.
Tout long
hi there
the phone , Banggood Services are good, but the courier company who delivered my order dumped the parcel at my front door when i was not at home, with pedestrians kept passing by , lucky the phone was not stolen
Order No: 89695278
Order that promise delivery in 7 days have not been delivered yet!
Shipped
Sep/11/2020 08:20:28
"Free shipping1-week delivery
to Greece via EU Standard Shipping
Shipping time:3-7 business days"
Today is: 15-10-2020
Wrong color and wrong size.
Description of item was slick, insinuating that there were 3 parts in the item. This was both in the picture and in the item description. Then only 2 items were delivered and I questioned customer service, they pointed to the "small letters" of the description where it said what was included in the item. Not a transparent way of doing business. I will never buy again from banggood. (OrderID:88820175)
Charged nearly double of price in the invoice. Waiting for answer.
Delivery and product great, just didn't make a 55 meter connection due to over 750 years old walls. I will return.
Thanks,
D.S.
Took too long for delivery and then the size didn't fit exactly in the item needing a new battery. For ZHIYUM Q4
Too long to receive my order!
Didn’t like that it was not in additional box, I’m giving it as a gift and the the box has dents and wear from shipping.
I bought the item 17 August and i received 9 Okt.!!!!!!
Banggood is rated 3.86 based on 2,577 reviews