Banggood Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Banggood made you happy
Not so good.
I ordered a drone on the 28th of December. They mentioned that ot was going to be shipped within 24hours and deliveres within 6-10 days but up to this moment (15/01), it is still in a processing condition. I have contacted the customer service plenty of times but their "help" is extremely poor in terms of how much they know or they are willing to know about their customers' ordered items. They seem Clueless and they keep redirecring me in order to receive an answer about what is goig on BUT...... NOTHING! If they want satisfied and dedicated clients, they MUST upgrade their services immediately!
good morning, the product you sent me, in addition to arriving very late does not receive a load, I have already tested it with several chargers and it doesn’t work, so either send me another one in good condition or return the value, or lose a customer
Depois de verificar a encomenda
Vi que faltava a ficha de corrente para ligar o carregador das baterias.
Espero que me enviem a respetiva ficha

Antonio Ferreira
The plate arrived deformed :-(
The merchandise doesn't work as well as the advertisement says it does.
The order consisted of 3 c spanners, only 1 arrived and that was the smallest.
No reply yet from Banggood.
i tested here and even 50cm of distance many mosquitoes still coming to my face and arms. Its like doesnt have any effect against them.
The only problem I had is that I received the item to-day. 76 days passed from the 3 rd September 2020. In my opinion delivery took too long. Regards Ronald Micallef
Fed up with the whole sorry experience. Below is the tracking details
Nov 02, 2020 10:43 Your parcel is being sorted for delivery. We’ll update you when your parcel is on its way to the delivery destination.
Nov 02, 2020 09:47 Your shipping information has been submitted to Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers).
Oct 17, 2020 01:35 Package has been sterilized and shipped out.
Oct 14, 2020 22:40 Our warehouse has started packing your items.
Oct 14, 2020 22:32 Order placed.

Note the 2 weeks from sending item to it arriving in Sydney, it has now sat in Sydney for 9 days waiting to be sorted.

NEVER AGAIN BANGGOOD
Item was not true to size. I plan on giving it away. I had bought a similar item before and it was perfect.
trasporto veloce prezzo buono ma non funziona! ne ho ordinati 2 pezzi non funziona nessuno dei due
The battery of the product has a fail. The battery is very important because it only can be provided by the product manufacturer. I already contacted the manufacturer and they promised they would replace it. But I still don't know when they are going to send it.
pas une bonne réception à + de 50 m
Add need to say in bold print that no laser is included..... very disappointing!
My purchase of a Oscilloscope Multi-meter MDS8207 does not work when switch to Oscilloscope function and I am unable to get assistance via my account with Banggood as I cannot even log in ...
with all my registered details that I recorded when I did my purchase. I hope I will be attended to very soon as I may consider a return and refund.
I did my order on 14 September and I received it on 22 of October, it suppose to be delivered 4-5 days from the day that I did the order. It suppose not to come from China in order to have better delivery time and I payed more in order to, but I'm sure that it came from China and that's why it took so long. Now the think that I bought does not have the option to choose where it will come from. I have no problem with the quality of the product, looks nice.
I'm Purchased a car from your company, batteries I received in package do not fit in the car. I'm still working with customer service to get the problem straightened out.
So far the response is slow.
Delivery was good about 10 days but when opening the packaging (a white paper zippy bag) both items were damaged
The package was just packed in plastic and it was electronics open circuit boards inside and it Could easily be bent or damaged.
Banggood is rated 4.03 based on 3,473 reviews