Barnes & Noble Reviews

10PM

Tell us how Barnes & Noble made you happy

10 - 11 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Membership is an excellent value to save on shipping and product costs I appreciate the personalized service recommendations so I can focus on the subjects I love."
Are you Barnes & Noble? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought a book November 20th Didn’t even get shipped until December 3rd It’s now December 19th and I still don’t have the book that was shipped inside the US ? And I don’t get any sort of tracking If you sign up to sell your used books ship them in a timely manner 0/10 wont be ordering again"
"They have books at a great price. Not only do they have books, but they have games and toys. Their employees are willing to help you find the area that the books you want are in. Every time I go, I find new releases and some books that look like they would interest me. If you sign up for one of their things, you can get a free cookie or cupcake around your birthday."
"I love Barnes and Noble, because I love bookstores, and I feel like Barnes and Noble is the last store standing against Amazon, now that Borders is gone. I actuallyl think of B&N as an indie bookstore. I feel they do have a love of books, I always go to their coffee shop which looks like Starbucks but isn't, and I like what they've done with expanding their comic book and manga offerings."
"Used books are way cheaper than on other sites. The books are in great condition when you receive them. The description of the book on the site is accurate. Decent shipping time as well."
Barnes & Noble is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews