Barnes & Noble Reviews

6PM

Tell us how Barnes & Noble made you happy

10 - 11 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"They have books at a great price. Not only do they have books, but they have games and toys. Their employees are willing to help you find the area that the books you want are in. Every time I go, I find new releases and some books that look like they would interest me. If you sign up for one of their things, you can get a free cookie or cupcake around your birthday."
Are you Barnes & Noble? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Barnes & Noble receives. Reply Free
"I love Barnes and Noble, because I love bookstores, and I feel like Barnes and Noble is the last store standing against Amazon, now that Borders is gone. I actuallyl think of B&N as an indie bookstore. I feel they do have a love of books, I always go to their coffee shop which looks like Starbucks but isn't, and I like what they've done with expanding their comic book and manga offerings."
"Used books are way cheaper than on other sites. The books are in great condition when you receive them. The description of the book on the site is accurate. Decent shipping time as well."
Barnes & Noble is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews