BASSO CO Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend BASSO CO

Tell us how BASSO CO made you happy

"They are selling products from AliExpress with a huge markup price!!! Well business is business, I do not mind someone making money out of trading, what I do mind is not getting a refund or at least someone to answer my emails please!!! Basso sent me a pair of sneakers 2 sizes smaller, they smell like poison and the quality is the worst! I was able to find the same sneakers on AliExpress for $12!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE BASSO IS A SCAM COMPANY THEY SELL YOU CHEAP PRODUCTS FOR A BIG PRICE!"
Are you BASSO CO? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Im my opinion the quality of the sneakers could be better for the price you pay. Won't purchase anything again."
BASSO CO is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access