BASSO CO Reviews

of reviewers recommend BASSO CO

Tell us how BASSO CO made you happy
This company is awful they are thieves. They asked me to send back my shoes that were a size small and then never refunded me. They should be out of business
like 2 years ago i purchased sneakers from their website.. they came after over a month, they weren’t in a box and the quality was disappointing, as I was expecting something better for the price I paid. After a month of wearing them, the sole broke, so I posted a rant on Instagram and they quickly reached out to me saying they’d send me another pair. I actually got the other pair (quite fast) and I was really shocked and happy with the customer service. That’s probably why I decided to make more orders on their site 😒
Two months ago I bought shoes from their website again and one day I got an information on my tracking site that they couldn’t be delivered. I reached out to the customer service (I remembered it was good the last time.. meh), they told me they’d send the shoes again asap. So I waited, and after 3 weeks of not getting any info I emailed them again. She said the same thing, like the previous conversation never happened, telling me they’d ‘send them asap’. Ofc I haven’t gotten them.. still.. and every time I email them they seem like they have no damn idea what’s happening with my order.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. READ THE TRUSTPILOT REVIEWS, THERE ARE MANY AND THEY ARE TRUE.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE GOODS. YOUVE BEEN WARNED. GO READ THE STORIES ON TRUSTPILOT, THEY ARE TRUE.
I really wish my so had read this prior to ordering his jacket from here.
First, he thought he was ordering matador leather, whereas its labled matador leather with "PU" hidden in the text. So not leather at all
When we tried to cancel the order immediately they refused, saying that it was forwarded to China automatically. The site was US and we thought we were ordering from the US. Its a shell for a rip-off Chinese company instead
Over a month so far and still not received anything despite them sending a shipping order number that somehow never progresses other that "in transit"
At the same time I received a whole load of fraudulent activity on my card and had to cancel it.... coincidence???
DONT SHOP WITH THEM!
Very pricey, delivery time is too bad waited for 2 mos and when I finally got it... it was not in the box?! Seriously?! The shoes was deformed... of course! There’s no protection. Don’t buy in this company, their shoes are made from China. Big time scammer!
Ordered a pair of sneakers and had to wait nearly 2 months, and once it came, it smelled so bad, It was also a size too small than what i ordered, they dont take refunds. Dont BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE ITS A SCAM. SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE.
Please I urge you not to purchase from these guys!!! I ordered 2 sneakers that took nearly 2 months to arrive and when they came the boxes were damaged really bad. The sneakers were too small for me so I had to send them back. I told them I wanted a refund but the insisted that I take the store credit. The STORE CREDIT DOESNT WORK. Their customer service team are horrendous so now I will have to do a dispute with the bank to get my money back! This has been going on for 6 months now so fed up. Save yourself the hassle
Ordered shoes over 2 months ago and still haven’t received them. At this point I didn’t even want them anymore. I contacted them and they said they’re still on the way that I cannot get a refund until I receive them. I tracked it and it’s still in China!!! SCAMMERS
🤬 If you want to pay customs you should order here! You also have to wait 45 days. Bad service.
DO NOT BUY!
DO NOT BUY!! I paid over $60 US dollars for a pair of sandals and they arrived not as described. I ordered green and there were obviously "factory" mistakes paint splashes of a different color (pink). The shoes arrived smelling really bad (chemical) and the stitching was uneven. I emailed customer service and they were horrible. I requested a full refund. They accepted a full refund only if I ship it back (would cost over $40.00) or a partial $15.00 refund. Given that this was my second purchase you would think they would want to keep my business. HORRIBLE.I even provided pictures as proof. I do not reccommend. These are poorly made not-so-cheap knockoffs.
They sent me defective items, kept the money, I sent the boots back, paid for my own shipping and still no refund!!!!
They are selling products from AliExpress with a huge markup price!!! Well business is business, I do not mind someone making money out of trading, what I do mind is not getting a refund or at least someone to answer my emails please!!! Basso sent me a pair of sneakers 2 sizes smaller, they smell like poison and the quality is the worst! I was able to find the same sneakers on AliExpress for $12!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE BASSO IS A SCAM COMPANY THEY SELL YOU CHEAP PRODUCTS FOR A BIG PRICE!
Im my opinion the quality of the sneakers could be better for the price you pay. Won't purchase anything again.
BASSO CO is rated 1.21 based on 14 reviews