BASSO CO Reviews

of reviewers recommend BASSO CO

Tell us how BASSO CO made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
🤬 If you want to pay customs you should order here! You also have to wait 45 days. Bad service.
DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY!! I paid over $60 US dollars for a pair of sandals and they arrived not as described. I ordered green and there were obviously "factory" mistakes paint splashes of a different color (pink). The shoes arrived smelling really bad (chemical) and the stitching was uneven. I emailed customer service and they were horrible. I requested a full refund. They accepted a full refund only if I ship it back (would cost over $40.00) or a partial $15.00 refund. Given that this was my second purchase you would think they would want to keep my business. HORRIBLE.I even provided pictures as proof. I do not reccommend. These are poorly made not-so-cheap knockoffs.
They sent me defective items, kept the money, I sent the boots back, paid for my own shipping and still no refund!!!!
They are selling products from AliExpress with a huge markup price!!! Well business is business, I do not mind someone making money out of trading, what I do mind is not getting a refund or at least someone to answer my emails please!!! Basso sent me a pair of sneakers 2 sizes smaller, they smell like poison and the quality is the worst! I was able to find the same sneakers on AliExpress for $12!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE BASSO IS A SCAM COMPANY THEY SELL YOU CHEAP PRODUCTS FOR A BIG PRICE!
Im my opinion the quality of the sneakers could be better for the price you pay. Won't purchase anything again.
BASSO CO is rated 1.40 based on 5 reviews