BASSO CO Reviews

of reviewers recommend BASSO CO

Tell us how BASSO CO made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
BASSO CO 1 star review on 25th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a pair of sneakers and had to wait nearly 2 months, and once it came, it smelled so bad, It was also a size too small than what i ordered, they dont take refunds. Dont BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE ITS A SCAM. SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE.
Please I urge you not to purchase from these guys!!! I ordered 2 sneakers that took nearly 2 months to arrive and when they came the boxes were damaged really bad. The sneakers were too small for me so I had to send them back. I told them I wanted a refund but the insisted that I take the store credit. The STORE CREDIT DOESNT WORK. Their customer service team are horrendous so now I will have to do a dispute with the bank to get my money back! This has been going on for 6 months now so fed up. Save yourself the hassle
Ordered shoes over 2 months ago and still haven’t received them. At this point I didn’t even want them anymore. I contacted them and they said they’re still on the way that I cannot get a refund until I receive them. I tracked it and it’s still in China!!! SCAMMERS
🤬 If you want to pay customs you should order here! You also have to wait 45 days. Bad service.
DO NOT BUY!
DO NOT BUY!! I paid over $60 US dollars for a pair of sandals and they arrived not as described. I ordered green and there were obviously "factory" mistakes paint splashes of a different color (pink). The shoes arrived smelling really bad (chemical) and the stitching was uneven. I emailed customer service and they were horrible. I requested a full refund. They accepted a full refund only if I ship it back (would cost over $40.00) or a partial $15.00 refund. Given that this was my second purchase you would think they would want to keep my business. HORRIBLE.I even provided pictures as proof. I do not reccommend. These are poorly made not-so-cheap knockoffs.
They sent me defective items, kept the money, I sent the boots back, paid for my own shipping and still no refund!!!!
They are selling products from AliExpress with a huge markup price!!! Well business is business, I do not mind someone making money out of trading, what I do mind is not getting a refund or at least someone to answer my emails please!!! Basso sent me a pair of sneakers 2 sizes smaller, they smell like poison and the quality is the worst! I was able to find the same sneakers on AliExpress for $12!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE BASSO IS A SCAM COMPANY THEY SELL YOU CHEAP PRODUCTS FOR A BIG PRICE!
BASSO CO is rated 1.25 based on 8 reviews