BattleBoost Reviews

Live Chat
Read BattleBoost Reviews

About BattleBoost:

All your boosting needs!
We pride our self on providing you with the best boosting service you could dream of, At affordable prices!
everything you need, no matter what it is. Consider it done!

+32 468 43 43 43

info@battleboost.com

Tell us how BattleBoost made you happy
These people are the first ones I trust and they never disappoint. The only reason I am with battleboost.com is their amazing support.
You guys are best. Will definitely use again.
The runs were very smooth, better priced than any other similar services.
These guys n gals are fast and courteous and they do a great job!
Very friendly customer service, professional in-game staff.
I got a game invite in about 5-10 minutes after purchasing and got the ball rolling. 10/10 would recommend
EXCELLENT SERVICES - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT !
The support team was very friendly and helpful answering all the questions and giving all the details you needed in a fast response time.
Very professional boosting team with high knowledge of the games, keeping you up to date with screenshots during the process - and everything done in a short period of time.
To be honest, they exceeded my expectations!
Definitely a trustworthy company - thank you and keep up the good work !
Have used battleboost for several mythic+ and horrific visions. They are fast, professional and have great and attentive customer service. I highly recommend them to anyone considering getting some help with harder content.
Thank you, It is a pleasure to work with you :)
BattleBoost was fast and professional in handling my WoW classic leveling.
Very amazing good staff and very fast mythic runs.
Very helpful and trustworthy!
Delivered on what was promised, threw in some bonuses. Excellent support team to answer questions. Even gave me pointers unrelated to my purchased services.
Quick easy run. Short wait time, quick run, lots of lewtz
Was good fun doing party boost and service was reliable and easy. Would recommend.
The customer service is amazing, its what pulled me to try the website for the first time, very friendly and user friendly website.
Quick service and friendly cuatomer service
Fast and quick service. Even though the mythic I requested was in demand, they were able to find me one quickly. I will definitely be back. A+++
Trustworthy company , everything was clean and easy
Very quick and very professional service, kept me fully up to do date with screenshot throughout the process, 10/10
BattleBoost is rated 5.00 based on 746 reviews