BattleBoost Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read BattleBoost Reviews

About BattleBoost:

All your boosting needs!
We pride our self on providing you with the best boosting service you could dream of, At affordable prices!
everything you need, no matter what it is. Consider it done!

+32 468 43 43 43

info@battleboost.com

Tell us how BattleBoost made you happy
One of the best boosting companies i have bought from. they were there to answer all the questions i had and scheduled the boost at the time i wanted and everything was done perfectly.
Thank you for your positive review, Michael!
Very quick and very professional service, kept me fully up to do date with screenshot throughout the process, 10/10
Super easy. This is an amazing website. I have never had an issue and they always deliver as promised.
I was very skeptical about using the service, but this turned out amazing! Very very professional and quick service. I would use it again soon.
I contacted BattleBoost about their legend boost for Hearthstone. I was diamond 5 and couldn't get over the hump. The person on the chat was able to answer every question and was so helpful! Once I ordered the booster was able to start right away and went on an insane run and got me legend within a few hours! I will absolutely be using their services again if I ever need! They were helpful, literally, throughout the entire process!!
BattleBoost is rated 5.00 based on 759 reviews