Bbguns4less Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bbguns4less

Tell us how Bbguns4less made you happy
Beware!Never answer emails or phone despite multiple tries as most of order was never received .
Dont buy from them. Placed the order and heard nothing for over 60 days despite multiple attempts to contact them (email, phone, messenger). I had to get my bank involved and finally got my money back. In short not credible - STAY AWAY!
Ordered mega bbgun deal @ £99 very quick to send out very cheaply and badly made bb guns. Tried contacting multiple times to no response. I strongly recommend staying away from this company I will never use them again. I've ordered from www.cheapbbguns.co.uk hopefully they last longer than 2 days!!!!!
Ordered a black rif and turned up in tan, not answering any form of contracts, fast delivery, shame there customer service isn't as good, wont be ysing them again
Having now to use trading standards to get my money back
no customer service,damaged goods,no replies to phone or emails the worst scammers on the net
WTF ! Well dodgey outfit with sub standard plastic junk. Returns are a myth... I was warned to shop elsewhere.
Bbguns4less is rated 2.67 based on 12 reviews