Bbguns4less Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bbguns4less

Tell us how Bbguns4less made you happy
It has been my first order and l must say how pleased l am with the service.
I received good products in QuickTime. Even when l reported an item not despatched the team were on it straight away!
Next day delivery was very good service.
BBGuns4less have been nothing but top notch!
Thanks Sales(kenzie)
I know l can rely on you for an exceptionally good service and a friendly support in future.
Once again exceptional service from BBguns4less. I’ve used this company many times & always receive 1st class service. Would highly recommend & I’ll continue to use this company with another order very soon. Excellent delivery time. A big thank you & Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
I have been using BBGuns4Less for about three years and they’ve been very helpful and responsive to any queries. Once there was a delay and they were totally transparent about the error being on their end, there are very few retailers who’d admit it. They cater for all budgets and are very helpful. We’ll be back!! Thanks Kenzie for all the help!
I wouldn't shop anywhere else. They have never let me down, even when my last order was "misplaced" by the courier. BBG4L sent out a replacement item and it was with me in a few days. First class customer service!
Got my first order no problems. All as it should be very well packaged
Beware!Never answer emails or phone despite multiple tries as most of order was never received .
Dont buy from them. Placed the order and heard nothing for over 60 days despite multiple attempts to contact them (email, phone, messenger). I had to get my bank involved and finally got my money back. In short not credible - STAY AWAY!
Ordered mega bbgun deal @ £99 very quick to send out very cheaply and badly made bb guns. Tried contacting multiple times to no response. I strongly recommend staying away from this company I will never use them again. I've ordered from www.cheapbbguns.co.uk hopefully they last longer than 2 days!!!!!
Ordered a black rif and turned up in tan, not answering any form of contracts, fast delivery, shame there customer service isn't as good, wont be ysing them again
Having now to use trading standards to get my money back
no customer service,damaged goods,no replies to phone or emails the worst scammers on the net
WTF ! Well dodgey outfit with sub standard plastic junk. Returns are a myth... I was warned to shop elsewhere.
Bbguns4less is rated 2.67 based on 12 reviews