www.beadpark.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.beadpark.com

Tell us how www.beadpark.com made you happy
Really love this company. Great products at great prices. Only wait around 2 weeks for products to arrive, which is great. Order updates regularly received. I have not had an issue to date, so cannot comment on customer service experience, but I have bulk ordered from them 5 times (1 recently) and have not had an issue so far.
GOOD PRICE, GOOD VALUE.

SLOW SHIIPPING THO.
I reached to buy 500 things from this website and now I become bronze customer and I have -3% discount + promotions. As always my order arrived in 2 weeks.
Is my nr 1 website to buy.
Amazing customer service! I ordered £20 worth of resin molds and little bits to go in resin, as cheap as 50p! I was expecting quite bad quality for the price but they are outstanding. The response back from emailing them after some shipping problems was super quick, and they were so happy to help! I’ve received my first order, and put another order in the same day as I was so impressed. Customer service is 10/10 and the quality is amazing for the prices.
Highly recommend this site to all crafter. The prices are brilliant and considering its international delivery my products always arrive within the time frame stated. The parcels are always well wrapped for a safe delivery and the quality of the items themselves are better than I expected. This is now my regular supplier for my little business!
The best website to buy diy.
Fast shipping in 2 weeks.
Awesome quality.
Super promotions stuff.
Great price.
I love this site.
Love shopping here
Bead park are the best and cheapest jewellery site on the planet and the international delivery is so fast love it A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
vaness3641@gmail
Beadpark??? Beadpark offers us money to leave positive review. For the first time all it's o.But when you're on the second come the problems….Don't wast your time. I,m leaving 4-5 comments and they never pay.
I have used Beadpard several times. They have a great selection of product, the quality is good and their delivery time is excellent.I have no hesitation in recommanding them. THANK
Good and fast service Great choice of beads,chain,pendant.claps,charms,etc everything you need for making jewellery at the nice price ..and the service is extra .
THANK
wonderful site, very rich and well organized. highly recommended!!!
www.beadpark.com is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews