bedworks.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend bedworks.com.au
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of bedworks.com.au.

Read bedworks.com.au Reviews

About bedworks.com.au:

A simple and consistent formula helped us become a trusted name for Sydney’s bed buying clientele – always offer the highest quality beds and bedroom furniture at the lowest prices. Our commitment to this goes so far, in fact, as to offer a best price guarantee on all our products! We have established premium relationships with the best bedroom furnishing suppliers and can always offer the best prices on their products. On top of this, we routinely offer free delivery and slash prices on select products and services by up to 30% in our seasonal promotions. We realise that buying beds, mattresses and bedroom furnishings is quite an investment in time and care, and we are dedicated to making it as affordable for you as possible. Choose your next bed at BEDWORKS!

social@bedworks.com.au

> Stanmore Store52 Parramatta Rd Stanmore2048 Sydney, NSW> Greenacre Store234 Hume HwyGreenacre NSW 2190(opposite 7Eleven petrol station)

How do I contact Bedworks.com.au?
(2 months ago)
You can contact Bedworks.com.au by Telephone.
(2 months ago)
96.67%
Industry Average
Online I found it very difficult to complete my order, so I called and had fabulous customer service from the staff on the phone.
- Bronte Davies
Great product & customer service and plus super fast next day delivery! Very happy!
- Anonymous
The Best mattress I have ever bought, its sensational , very comfortable and the service from Bedworks is the best ever. 5 star rating
- Sarantis Marinos