bedworks.com.au Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend bedworks.com.au

About bedworks.com.au: A simple and consistent formula helped us become a trusted name for Sydney’s bed buying clientele – always offer the highest quality beds and bedroom furniture at the lowest prices. Our commitment to this goes so far, in fact, as to offer a best price guarantee on all our products! We have established premium relationships with the best bedroom furnishing suppliers and can always offer the best prices on their products. On top of this, we routinely offer free delivery and slash prices on select products and services by up to 30% in our seasonal promotions. We realise that buying beds, mattresses and bedroom furnishings is quite an investment in time and care, and we are dedicated to making it as affordable for you as possible. Choose your next bed at BEDWORKS!

social@bedworks.com.au

> Stanmore Store52 Parramatta Rd Stanmore2048 Sydney, NSW> Greenacre Store234 Hume HwyGreenacre NSW 2190(opposite 7Eleven petrol station)

Tell us how bedworks.com.au made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
"I’ve used Bedworks before, and the last experience was seamless. This time was a nightmare. Terrible customer service. Terrible response rate. Terrible and abundant miscommunication. The guy that actually delivered and built my bed was lovely. That was the high point. More than anything they need an automated email function, so you don’t just think your email has disappeared into the ether. Especially when the first part of the process is reliant on email communication to get through their anti-fraud measures. Invest in an automated email function or get more customer service people. This whole experience was way more painful than it needed to be."
"Excellent service"
Hi Chad!
Thank you so much for your feedback. It's very important for us to know that the service has been delivered to your full satisfaction. We want to say thank you for supporting Bedworks business and for giving us a chance to assist you.

May the power flow to you in sleep!
Bedworks Team
"The website was incredibly hard to navigate. I had to ring the help number twice before my order was processed and even then there were time consuming requirements about verifying my credit card which had already gone through . My husband had to stay home from work so he could be there to show his card and photo identification. The bed which was supposed to arrive between 1pm and 6pm arrived well after 7pm. However the quality of the product was great and I am happy with my purchase. I am just very frustrated that the whole process was so hard ."
Hi Robyn
Thank you so much for your honest review. The online team collects the customer shopping experience on a weekly basis, and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by the navigation. Do you mind sharing a bit more about where did you get stuck?

The credit card payment verification is a proven procedure to secure our customer's financial account. If the verification fails, Bedworks will not process the order and refund the money to make sure no financial spam in Bedworks business. Thank you again for your collaboration.

It's delighted to hear that the product has been delivered to your full satisfaction. Bedworks works hard to make sure each customer gets a high-quality product at a good price. Should you have any further question, please don't hesitate to contact us again. We are here to help :)

Bedworks Team
"I recently purchased a sofa bed from bedworks. When I first walked into the store, the salesperson explained to me about the differences and let me try the products. The product quality is great and not to mention that the services are great up to the delivery."
Hi Ricky
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are delighted to hear that Bedworks service and product have been delivered to your full satisfaction. It's very important that you like the innovation living sofabed.

It's our pleasure to serve you, and we are looking forward to serving you again. Should you have any further question for your purchased item or new inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1800 940 596.

Bedworks Team
"Very good beds, we bought 2. Easy to construct, good quality materials, look great and very sturdy. We are happy with the beds and the service."
Hi Irene

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that the service and Rio Upholstered Bed Frame you ordered have been delivered to your full satisfaction. Your opinion is important for us to evaluate the product quality and service delivery.
The slats of Rio Upholstered Bed Frame are 18mm heavy-duty wood to keep your mattress securely supported. And it's been a popular product for the value of money.
It's been a pleasure to serve you as a customer, and we would be more than happy to serve you again. Should you have any further question, please don't hesitate to contact 1800 940 596.
May the power be in your sleep!
Bedworks Team
"Very helpful and friendly"
(Stanmore Showroom) -
Thank you for your review, Francisca!
"I was convinced by the reviews that I was dealing with a good place but my experience was the complete opposite. They delivered the wrong product and when I called to resolve, the customer service rep, Gisele, was so rude, abusive and blaming the warehouse. All I wanted was the delivery of the product I purchased! I wouldn’t recommend Bedworks based on my experience with the customer service operator."
Hi Sarah, thanks for leaving an honest review about your customer service experience recently when purchasing your Matrix 9 base – we’ve spoken to the sales manager concerned about her response to your delivery problem when you notified us.
Our warehouse did confirm that a long single base was sent out on that Friday to your southern suburbs home instead of a king single, however, we were able to get the correct one out to you the next day which you appreciated.
We apologise for our delivery error and note at BedWorks we place the highest importance on our customer’s satisfaction with our products and service. We have taken steps to ensure the showroom miscommunication you experienced does not reoccur.
The BedWorks Marketing Team
"Great service and product. Very helpful staff."
(Stanmore Showroom) -
"Great product and service. Very helpful staff."
(Stanmore Showroom) -
Thank you for your review Sam!
"Ordered after 4:00pm and delivered the next day at 11:00am - amazing. Quality of the bed base is very good. I haven't slept on it as it's in a guest room. Only concern is it only came with 6 legs but there are 9 holes in the base. No instructions as to where the legs should be - as in 3 across the top and bottom or 3 down each side?"
Hi Sharon

Thank you so much for your review. We are excited to hear that all our service and product are delivered to your full satisfaction. We aim to deliver the desired sleeping experience as soon as possible, that's why we offer next-day delivery for any in-stock product in the Sydney Metro Area.

The Slumberzone Ensemble Base you ordered is a high-quality slatted base that requires minimum assembly effort - hand screw the leg to the hole, no tool is needed. It's recommended that put two legs in the front, middle and the back to keep the best balance.

I hope this addresses your concern. Should you have any further question, please don't hesitate to call 1800 940 596. We are here to help!

Have a wonderful day, Sharon!

Bedworks Team
"Fast service but the convoluted 5 step process of having to prove purchase by call or email is a bit tedious."
Hi Roslyn

Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted to hear that all the service and product you ordered have been delivered to your full satisfaction. And thank you for your feedback for our verification procedure.
The security payment identification is a proven procedure to protect our customer's financial payment in regards to credit card transaction. We aim to put the shopping experience at ease as well as the payment process. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, and we would like to thank you for your patience & cooperation.
It has been a pleasure of service to you, and Bedworks hopes to assist you again soon. Should you have any further bedroom furniture needs, please don't hesitate to contact us again :)

Have a wonderful day
Bedworks Team
"great communication and very happy with bed"
Hi Linda

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are delighted to hear that all the service and product you ordered have been delivered to your full satisfaction.

It has been a pleasure of service to you and Bedworks hopes we can assist you again soon. It is important that we are giving excellent customer service today as we care for you and your sleep. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us back, and our team is happy to help.

More power to your sleep and I wish you all the best!

Bedworks Team
"The team was fanstastic led by Gilsele ,her product knowledge was fanstastic"
Hi Sarantis

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so proud of Gilses offering you a premium customer service and making you comfortable and happy in this shopping journey.
It's a pleasure to have you in-store, and if you need any further help in choosing a bed or mattress, please don't hesitate to come back again :)

Have a brilliant day!
Bedworks Team
"Awesome Delivery guys, really prompt and professional."
Hi Jeremy

Thank you for your kind words!
We are very proud of our delivery team that they once again, provides Bedworks customer awesome service. It's also delighted to hear that you are happy with the overall Bedworks shopping experience.

We notice that you rated an average mark on our Charlotte Gas Lift Upholstered Bed Frame. Is there anything that needs to be improved? Let us know :)

Should you have any further question, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 940 596.

Bedworks Team
"Service was quick and professional."
Hi Eveline

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and products.

If you have further question about the product or would like to make a second purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us again!

Bedworks Team
"There were some mistakes with my order, which meant I ended up wasting a couple hours driving out to the Greenacre warehouse and back empty handed, but all of the staff were incredibly apologetic and offered me free delivery to make up for it. As annoying as it was for the order to be wrong, the staff and customer service were amazing"
(Greenacre Super Store) -
Hi Nick

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us your kind words. We appreciate your honest review and thank you for telling us where we can improve. Please accept our apology for the hassle that happened during your pick-up. We will have our sales team member manually check out the custom-made order to make sure it never happens again.

Bedworks is very proud of our Greenacre staff member, offering their flawless customer service. Thank you for your understanding and supporting Bedworks business.

Should you have any further question, please don't hesitate to contact 02 97906100.

Bedworks Team
"I highly recommend Bedworks ! Their payment confirmation was the best I have ever experienced, giving me peace of mind."
Hi Peta

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are delighted to hear that you regain your sound sleep by sleeping on Bedworks mattress. The Comfort Sleep Chiro Posture Pocket Spring Firm Mattress you ordered is a 3-zoned coil, Australian-made pocket spring mattress. The coil is thicker than regular beds, which offer you excellent support for your sleep.
It means a lot to us to get kind words to our security payment procedure as Bedworks tries very hard to secure every payment from our beloved customer.
Thanks again for your review, and thank you for supporting Bedworks business.

Enjoy your sleep
Bedworks Team
"All staff very helpful. Quick service once payment confirmed."
"I love my Bedworks bed base. Delivery was reliable and easy and the quality of the workmanship is excellent. Highly recommend this company and their products."
Hi Lucy
Thank you so much for your kind words!
It's always an inspired message when the team knows the customer is happy with our service and bed product. Bedworks, as the original custom bed shop, is dedicated to delivering the best craftsmanship in timber and upholstered bed frame/base. And we aim to offer premium service to bring industry knowledge to every store & online visitor.
We are happy to see you, a customer, enjoy your sleep by using our products. Thanks again for supporting Bedworks business.

Bedworks Team
"We have purchased a number of items from Bedworks at Greenacre. Colin assisted us and we have been delighted with the King bedframe and side tables and the Queen bedframe and side tables for our beach house. So pleased we were able to purchase custom made purchase at a fair price. The delivery team was outstanding. They arrived on time and were very courteous. Highly recommend Bedworks."
(Greenacre Super Store) -
Hi Trisha
Happy to see you write us a fantastic review for the second time! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your shopping experience in Bedworks.

The marketing team and Greenacre sales team are excited to receive such beautiful words and glad to hear that you are happy with our service and products. Thank you again for supporting Bedworks business - the original custom bed shop in Sydney.

Bedworks would love our customers to share their individual creative visions with our products - why not join us and share your bedroom design on Instagram and bedworks.com.au?

bedworks.com.au is rated 4.57 based on 204 reviews