bedworks.com.au Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read bedworks.com.au Reviews

About bedworks.com.au:

A simple and consistent formula helped us become a trusted name for Sydney’s bed buying clientele – always offer the highest quality beds and bedroom furniture at the lowest prices. Our commitment to this goes so far, in fact, as to offer a best price guarantee on all our products! We have established premium relationships with the best bedroom furnishing suppliers and can always offer the best prices on their products. On top of this, we routinely offer free delivery and slash prices on select products and services by up to 30% in our seasonal promotions. We realise that buying beds, mattresses and bedroom furnishings is quite an investment in time and care, and we are dedicated to making it as affordable for you as possible. Choose your next bed at BEDWORKS!

social@bedworks.com.au

Stanmore Store: 22-28 Parramatta Rd, Stanmore, 2048
Sydney
2048

Tell us how bedworks.com.au made you happy
bedworks.com.au 5 star review on 17th September 2022
bedworks.com.au 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
James L
bedworks.com.au 5 star review on 22nd March 2022
Katherine W
Very helpful in-store, everything came as expected, the delivery guys were very helpful.
Poor returns policy
Love it as does Mr Fox.
bedworks.com.au 5 star review on 17th September 2022
(Online) -
I love my new bed base. The quality of the workmanship is excellent and BedWorks were the only company I could find to provide decent storage options on a single bed base.
(Online) -
The mattress appears to be high quality for the price and is very comfortable. Delivery was prompt and I received the text message of the three-hour delivery window the night before the day of delivery. I also received a phone call announcing the approaching delivery one hour before the delivery. All in all a smooth purchase and delivery from website shopping cart to final placement on my bed.
(Online) -
Bedworks offer great prices and quality products. My Bedhead was ordered and delivered within 8 weeks and I could not be happier with it.
(Online) -
Great product, speedy delivery and very helpful delivery staff. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write down your experience, Kylie. We really do appreciate it. Regards, BedWorks Team
The range of products (sofa bed in my case) was good and the website was clear and, importantly, accurate regarding available stock. My delivery was to an interstate (WA) address and, as promised, it arrived 10 days after ordering. Assembly was straightforward and the new sofa bed is ready and waiting for guests to arrive!!
Perfect for me!
Overall a great experience, we bought our mattresses here. We went to the shop and the lady gave us all the time and space to try beds. She listened very well to our story and needs. She advised us of two mattresses we did not try yet and her advice was spot on and also cheaper than what we had tried so far. Delivery of the mattresses took approximately 5 weeks. Unfortunately, the factory made a mistake (we ordered mattresses for an adjustable bed but got regular ones) but they fixed it immediately. We got the new mattresses shortly after and the delivery team offered a great service. Would recommend and buy again.
Bedworks got me the bed I needed in short time frame. Excellent service.
Great communication regarding order and delivery The mattress is absolutely Devine to sleep on I had a little back pain in the morning on getting up. No longer do I have any back pain in the morning! I will be purchasing another mattress from Bedworks in the very near future! Thank you’
Fast and efficient service
(Online) -
Thank you for your review, Debbie! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our service. Regards, BedWorks Team
Good service from start to finish. The mattress I bought is of good quality as well
(Online) -
Very good service and high quality products.
(Online) -
The product is better than expected feels like a soft more then a medium
(Online) -
Bedworks we’re great to deal with and the delivery guy was super helpful
(Online) -
Courteous and professional staff, who went out of their way to help me so that I could have delivery of the bed base within 2 days. The person who delivered and assembled the base provided excellent service - he was a contractor to Bedworks and I gave the company feedback about how good he was.
The mattress is my 2nd purchase and is wonderful.
(Online) -
Hi Darren, Thank you so much for your lovely review, we really do appreciate it. Kind Regards, BedWorks Team
I pre-ordered a sofa bed from Bedworks in January and it was delivered within the projected timeframe which was great. My only suggestion would be to advise customers when the items are to be delivered prior to the day of delivery. I received only 3 hours' notice. Luckily this wasn't a problem for me but that might not always be the case.
The sales Assistant was very helpful and took time to listen to our needs. It was a pleasure dealing with her.
Thank you so much for sharing the fantastic service you received from our wonderful team members. We really do appreciate it. Regards, BedWorks Team
bedworks.com.au is rated 4.6 based on 504 reviews