bedworks.com.au Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read bedworks.com.au Reviews

About bedworks.com.au:

A simple and consistent formula helped us become a trusted name for Sydney’s bed buying clientele – always offer the highest quality beds and bedroom furniture at the lowest prices. Our commitment to this goes so far, in fact, as to offer a best price guarantee on all our products! We have established premium relationships with the best bedroom furnishing suppliers and can always offer the best prices on their products. On top of this, we routinely offer free delivery and slash prices on select products and services by up to 30% in our seasonal promotions. We realise that buying beds, mattresses and bedroom furnishings is quite an investment in time and care, and we are dedicated to making it as affordable for you as possible. Choose your next bed at BEDWORKS!

social@bedworks.com.au

> Stanmore Store52 Parramatta Rd Stanmore2048 Sydney, NSW> Greenacre Store234 Hume HwyGreenacre NSW 2190(opposite 7Eleven petrol station)

Tell us how bedworks.com.au made you happy
Online I found it very difficult to complete my order, so I called and had fabulous customer service from the staff on the phone. The delivery however was woeful. I have never had a ruder, more objectionable delivery guy enter my apartment. He said he had had over 30 years experience in the industry. I don’t know what he had been doing in that time because he had no idea, and was incredibly rude to boot. So my experience with Bedworks was neutral. Tricky, really good, then awful.
Hi Bronte

Thank you for your honest review, and we apologise for any inconvenience. We will forward your experience to our online team and delivery team in order to improve customer experience further.

At Bedworks, we aim to offer Sydneysiders the best products with the best service. Thank you for trusting Bedworks and support our business.
We certainly hope we can assist you again soon. Should you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1800 940 596.

Cheers
Bedworks Team
When I went to the shop, I got some great help from the lady who was working there. We came with an idea of the mattress we wanted, however, we ended up buying and loving the mattress she recomended. I got told the mattress was in store and it could be next day delivery. So I sold our old mattress on the day thinking I will get my new mattress next day. To my surprise they did not have it in store and I had to wait over a week. The comunication was not easy over the phone and at one point a bit rude from the manager of bedworks. We were close in cancelling the order but after a long time of looking for the perfect mattress we didnt want to wait any longer testing out new mattresses so we waited the extra week to get our new mattress. The delivery was great, friendly people who brought the bed up to my room. Bed is very comfy. Took a few days to get rid of the chemical smell as per usual.
Hi Unai
Thank you for sharing your shopping experience with us. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience may have caused. I investigated your order process, and I am afraid that our sales team mixed up the inventory status between medium feeling and plush feeling in Domino Manchester Mattress.
All our Domino mattress from our partner AH beard is freshly made and requires 10 business days to deliver. That explains the waiting period you mentioned in your review.
Bedworks apologises again for the inconvenience. And we are glad to hear that the product and price have been delivered to your full satisfaction.
Should you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for trusting Bedworks and being a Bedworks customer.

Enjoy your sleep!
Bedowrks Team
Don't rely on next day delivery. They will do a fraud check that may take days depending on your bank. That aside, the product is great and the delivery crew were nice dudes. Price was good.
Actual ordering process was great however delivery process needs improvement. We were given the delivery 'window' of 1pm to 6pm and advised that the driver would call 1 hour before arriving. I had to ring Bedworks at 5.30pm to ascertain what was happening and told that driver was 'running late'. Driver finally call around 6 ish to say he would be there between 6 and 7pm. Arrived 6.45pm complaining he had issue trying to find parking. I think a 5 hour 'window' firstly is quite a broad timeframe however secondly no communication - driver only called me after I telephoned chasing up delivery. No good enough.
Hi there Greg, thanks for leaving us your feedback about your delivery experience recently with your Sleepeezee series ensemble base. We’re sorry to hear of your unhappiness about our delivery service and have looked into your issue further. I’ve spoken to our sales manager in Greenacre where our deliveries originate. He reviewed your initial ensemble order made on Sunday 24 February and instructions for delivery after 4pm on Friday 1 March to Bondi Junction and was able to confirm that yours was the final delivery of the day scheduled out of 23. Our drivers were running late by that time due to Sydney traffic on Fridays in the east, which as you know can be hectic and that’s why we can’t guarantee our times. It’s also sometimes difficult on Friday nights to find parking in your area due to its popularity. He did confirm the drivers logged a call for your delivery but could not say why it might have been made late, but we can look into this further with the specific driver if you like. We hope that you are happy with your ensemble as purchased and apologise for your inconvenience. Our deliveries are made daily and we are proud of the products we supply and the service we provide. We will take on board your feedback to improve our service in future. Thanks for choosing Bedworks.
I brought bed 15/11/18 it was suppose to be next day delivery, it didn't happen. When I rang a few days later asking why I hadn't received it, it was blamed on the driver I did receive it on the 16/11/18, very happy with bed not the service
I think the prices for disassembling/taking away an old bed (and mattress) are too expensive. If buying a cheaper bed this could increase the overall price significantly. It also took a long time to get a reply to questions online. Other than that, very good service from the delivery men.
Hi Liam Thank you for taking the time to give us the review, I am sorry for the inconvenience regarding the absent instruction of the bounty timber bed frame. As for the disassembling/taking away an old bed service, it is duly noted. We shall consider this in our next round of policy review We recently changed another online chat service provider in order to improve our live chat service. it should be better and more efficient now. Should you have any further question please don't hesitate to contact us at 1800 890 912. Have a brilliant day The Bedworks Marketing Team
As far as i'm concerned, the website is a well written piece of prose that the actual product bears no resemblance to.
Hi Nicole Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we are sorry for the inconvenience, In order to investigate further on your case to give you a proper response, I checked the backend and asked the sales team who was dealing with your order. You ordered on the 26-6-18 and the product was delivered to us on the 10-7-18 so took 1 day longer than the EDT 10 Business days which is presented in our website Our delivery team delivered and installed bed for you but nothing was said about the bed at that stage. You have had the bed for since the 17-7-18 but has there 's no call has been received regarding your order. Our customer satisfaction is always our goal. If there's a quality issue on the product please don't hesitate to call 1800 960 298 (toll-free) to speak to one of Bedworks members as they will provide a solution for you. Thank you The Bedworks Marketing Team
Ordered the bed 2 weeks ahead and specified a AM delivery window prior to the day. Received a phone call the day before saying that the bed would be delivered in the afternoon. Very frustrating when they say there is nothing they can do even when you called a week before to remind them.
Hi David First I would like to thank you for trusting Bedworks and taking your time to leave us your honest review! Regarding the delivery, we can not and never guarantee the delivery time due to the unpredictable traffic status and delivery volume. But we try our very best to accommodate customer's convenience so a text message will be sent the day before the delivery day to give an EDT window and our delivery team will contact the customer 45 mins prior the delivery. In order to give you a more proper explanation, I went thru the backend to check your order and contact the sales member who handled your case. But the marketing team had been told that no delivery time had been guaranteed. However, Customer's satisfaction is always our goal. We are planning to improve our delivery service to provide our future customer a better smooth delivery experience. Please kindly give us some time :) Should you have any further question please don't hesitate to contact us at 1800 960 328. We welcome you anytime:) Have a brilliant day The Bedworks Marketing Team
Excellent product - very happy. disappointed in the way the delivery date was communicated. Had to initiate it and couldnt understand the explanation. I am just a simple soul.
Hi Kerrie! Thank you so much for your review?And it's hilarious ???? I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for this less than ideal experience you had at Bedworks.We are glad that you are happy with the product and Spinal Comfort Innerspring Mattress is always our best value mattress and def will never let you down. In the meantime, Please just allow me to explain a bit about our delivery regarding your order: 1.In order to secure our customer transaction. We need to make sure it's the cardholder using the card to make the purchase. 2.As long as you agree to be present with your photo ID and card. We are good to go to arrange delivery. 3.We do 6 days delivery in a week (not Sunday). And usually the item will be delivered in the afternoon. I am not sure what situation you encountered but rest assure we will try our best to improve our user experience in the future! But you are more than welcome send over your experience to help us ! Should you have any further question please don't hesitate to contact social@bedworks.com.au. I am here to help :) Have a brilliant day ! Dean The Bedworks Marketing Team
I don't even have my bed yet. Stop asking me or a review!
rose bay shop only had single beds, needed a queen bed which we finally got, head office of company very good
Hi Edith Thank you for leaving us your review. Bedworks only has two stores at the moment - Stanmore showroom and Greenacre warehouse. I think you were confused between Bedsonline and Bedworks ? I notice that the comfort zone innerspring mattress and your queen size base have been delivered. Is there any problem with the product that caused this 3-star rating? Anyway we are welcome any suggestion. Have a brilliant day! Dean The Bedworks Marketing Team
Good but can be improved
Hey Peter ! Thank you for purchasing our Comfort Zone Memory Foam Pillow Top Mattress & Yarra Timber Storage Bed Frame Is there anything we need to improve ?? We are more than happy to hear from you! Just contact social@bedworks.com.au or simply call 02 95171711 and find Dean! Thank you again for your purchase! Have a brilliant day ! Dean The Bedworks Marketing Team
Photograph of mattress is misleading. Delivery bag has a small (undetectable upon delivery) rip in it so mattress was stained black in one corner.
Hi there Heath, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this incident. Please contact us at social@bedworks.com.au or call us 02 95171711 to discuss your concerns further. Best regards, The BedWorks Team
bedworks.com.au is rated 4.57 based on 232 reviews