Bee Inspired Clothing Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Bee Inspired Clothing

How would you rate Bee Inspired Clothing ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrea Davidson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bee Inspired Clothing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrea Davidson
"Excellent service, clothes great quality and exactly as you see on website, prompt delivery and upto date notification on order"
"I ordered a coat 25th December, I then received an email 28th December detailing that the item was out of stock and I would be issued a refund. Based on this email I then drove to a shop purchased a coat to replace the order. The coat from Bee Insired was subsequently delivered, as this was no longer required I returned this explaining their mistake and asking for a refund of the product, postage £3.99, and return postage £4.40 as the error was made by Bee Inspired. After hearing nothing in two weeks I sent a follow up email to which I just received an automated reply. Eventually I received an automated email detailing that I would be refunded for the product only. I am therefore left £8.39 out of pocket with no product due to Bee Inspired’s error."
"Quick and speedy delivery! Great contact from order purchased to delivery. Easy and simple website"
Scott Burton-Pye
"Amazing quality clothing"
Gail Rosenbloom
"Parcel delivered on time email sent every step of the way about my order. Dpd delivered parcel and tell you exactly where your parcel is"
"Bought a tracksuit that didn't fit (it was miles off) I returned using the provided return form, which was enclosed in the package. When they received it, I was sent an email saying they "don't offer refunds on sale items". This is contrary to the distance selling regulations. I had to open a paypal dispute to get my money back. Shambles of a company, avoid at all costs"
"Accurate descriptions, easy to navigate website, easy ordering and quick. Happy customer"
"More than happy when my purchases arrived, was a little worried before hand but pleasantly surprised with the products"
Bee Inspired Clothing is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews