Bee Inspired Clothing Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Bee Inspired Clothing
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Bee Inspired Clothing made you happy

"Bee Inspired’s brand Has made me tell everyone that would listen how amazing they’re clothes are! I live in Australia and don’t relate to many clothings totes and brands that are here and I took a shot with they’re brand and was impressed immensely by everything about they’re clothes, the quality, the assurance, the shipping and they’re responses to some issues, I bought a pair of jeans and shorts and both ripped within the first month of having them at the same spot, I asked if I could get another pair instead they refunded me and I used the money to buy more, I can’t fault them! I just hope when I come over to England next year I can somehow see they’re office and buy bulk 😂"
Are you Bee Inspired Clothing? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bee Inspired Clothing receives. Reply Free
"Free next day delivery & great quality"
Lee
"Amazing brand and the designs are insane and the fit and quality are brilliant always bring out decent clothing"
"Just really like there clothing like sinister. Looks great on."
"Comfortable clothing and quick delivery."
"Shocking customer service. Ridiculous refund policy. Never again."
"I ordered two jackets and tried to return one. I accidentally put a lighter in the packaging and have been refused a refund with what developed to be personal suggestions I had worn the item. No justification was given for this expect that leaving an item in the packaging suggested I had worn it out. I was told 'this is the last email we will be sending you' from a customer assistant called Kasey. Very difficult and rude service overall. Though I will admit the member of staff I spoke to on the phone was polite."
"Love tops for my son but xxl sizes go out of stock too quickly."
"Excellent service, clothes great quality and exactly as you see on website, prompt delivery and upto date notification on order"
"I ordered a coat 25th December, I then received an email 28th December detailing that the item was out of stock and I would be issued a refund. Based on this email I then drove to a shop purchased a coat to replace the order. The coat from Bee Insired was subsequently delivered, as this was no longer required I returned this explaining their mistake and asking for a refund of the product, postage £3.99, and return postage £4.40 as the error was made by Bee Inspired. After hearing nothing in two weeks I sent a follow up email to which I just received an automated reply. Eventually I received an automated email detailing that I would be refunded for the product only. I am therefore left £8.39 out of pocket with no product due to Bee Inspired’s error."
"Quick and speedy delivery! Great contact from order purchased to delivery. Easy and simple website"
"Amazing quality clothing"
"Parcel delivered on time email sent every step of the way about my order. Dpd delivered parcel and tell you exactly where your parcel is"
"Bought a tracksuit that didn't fit (it was miles off) I returned using the provided return form, which was enclosed in the package. When they received it, I was sent an email saying they "don't offer refunds on sale items". This is contrary to the distance selling regulations. I had to open a paypal dispute to get my money back. Shambles of a company, avoid at all costs"
"Accurate descriptions, easy to navigate website, easy ordering and quick. Happy customer"
"More than happy when my purchases arrived, was a little worried before hand but pleasantly surprised with the products"
Bee Inspired Clothing is rated 3.88 based on 16 reviews