Bee Inspired Clothing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bee Inspired Clothing
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Bee Inspired Clothing made you happy

"Always deliver on time. Great quality"
Are you Bee Inspired Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered 3 pairs of trainers... was emailed saying will arrive in 3 to 5 working days... it's been 2 weeks and I've heard nothing... I've emailed there site about it and I have heard nothing back... so paid out £170 for nothing!?!?!?! Plus tried calling customer service but no answer!?!? What the am I going to do!?!?!"
"Good service"
"10/10 as always"
"Got new chino trousers. Brilliant quality & perfect fit!"
"Jeans are a perfect fit, finally found a quality clothing company! Would definitely recommend and will shop again soon!"
"Trainers are comfy and the clothes are brilliant"
"I buy loads for my son he loves everything great quality and price.delivery is excellent to.would defo recommend.great company."
"My partner ordered a top in large recieved to find it was xs on label but in a large labelled bag! So I arranged return for refund and so I ordered it again as he didnt want to wait 2 weeks for exchange as it was on sale so I ordered again it came and the same thing happened xs instead of a large so we now have 2 that have been sent back and I refuse to order again for the same to happen that's to charges plus 2 lots of postage I've paid and yet still have no top!!!"
"Great quality products. Was really surprised. Super fast delivery too with constant updates."
"Really like the new jumper nice and thick style hopefully bring out some more of them styles πŸ‘Œ"
"The item I brought is amazing the material Is very good and I only had to wait one day for the delivery"
"The products is nice and I feel comfortable when I wear them. I will always shop from bee inspired"
"Bee Inspired is great, the clothes have been one of the best and great priced men clothes I've got for my boyfriend ... you's definitely have to get a ladies section.. 100% recommend"
"Excellent service. Website easy to use. Simple method if item needs to be returned."
"Great clothes and great service!"
"Have ordered a few different items in all - never had any issues, great quality - reasonable price, and helpful staff"
"Delivery was bang on time and the quality of the product exceeded customer satisfaction and more Great brand πŸ‘πŸ»"
"My son loves this coat. Well made and perfect. Fast delivery too"
"Excellent quality of clothing. Really impressed always buy from this site for my partner! He loves the clothes and doesn’t buy anywhere else now! Great price for the quality. Delivery was fast and kept me up to date throughout. Overall extremely impressed!"
Bee Inspired Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 133 reviews