Bella Bodies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bella Bodies
Read Bella Bodies Reviews
For the first time in about 3 years I do not feel as if I am wearing a bra.
so so comfortable. I 💜 your product, and shall be buying more.
I am so pleased with Bella Bodies Ultimate Adjustable Bra! I suffer from psoriasis and intertrigo which meant that I can no longer wear my normal (underwire) bras and I was on the search for a comfortable and breathable bra. The Bella Bodies team provided me with good advice and I was so happy with the bra, I purchased a 3-pack to replace my previous set. Thank you Bella Bodies!
I was very happy that I finally found the perfect and most comfortable bra. Thank you MC
I loved the special detail in the packaging. Service was good
Quick delivery even during covid time! Great communication.
great product always love them have had the same bella bodies brand now for about 3 years now ant fault them they just LAST and are so easy for wash and dry. the only down side to this was the ever so slow delivery it took over 2 weeks which is really bad. Cant blame Australia Post as it took ages to be packed from the warehouse. I was keeping a close eye on this one. Buying direct i thought would have saved time A bit disappointing
Hi there, so glad you love our products but am sorry you feel we were slow to dispatch your order. It was placed at 4.53pm on a Friday and was dispatched the following Monday. It did take till the following week to reach you but we have no control once your parcel is with Australia Post. Bella Bodies
Very happy.
Super comfy high waisted control brief. Awesome service.
Yes I did receive my parcel, the undies are very comfortable. Very pleased with the quick service. Thankyou Vicki
Extremely Happy
Very comfy and good shape. A pleasantly surprising amount of support too. Thank you.
Love the fact that I can have an alternative to than TVSN. No issues as yet will see how my return goes!
Hasn’t arrived yet so seems cheeky to send me this survey
Bella Bodies are my exclusive underwear brand now. The bras are comfortable and supportive, the shaper shorts and sculpting shorts ae my secret ingredient whenever I am wearing a fitted garment. Increases my confidence and gives you that smooth look.
Fabulous material, very comfortable and cool. LOVE them. Never worry about buying anything from Bella Bodies as I’ve loved absolutely everything that I have purchased.
delivery arrived promptly and was beautifully packaged. Great product, good quality - I am happy so far. I’m looking forward to seeing how well they last.
Excellent product and service.
I love them the bras are great fit l got the right size
The goods were exactly as described and I’m very pleased with my purchase
Was introduced to Bella Bodies during recovery from surgery for broken bones in hip and foot. Each item added elegance and comfort to my Moon Boot attire. New items continue to spark joy. Thank you Bella Bodies.
Hi. As I got 2 diffent products that rated very differently, unfortunately it leaves me with a middle of the range rating.

I love the concept and the company policies and that the product is eco, but must admit, the products are thicker and more syntheticy feeling that I was expecting. I bought 2 x no.1 singlets, which I was sure were supposed to me the small fit, but they are super big and more like a 10-12. I'm an 8, so they are baggy and thick, so not quite serving their purpose of holding in breasts which I was aiming for. The singlet bras are comfy. And as mentioned in the ad. So a "meh" for the singlets - based on the sizing mostly, and a "pretty good" for the bra tops. Service was good and thorough and super fast. TA!!!
Bella Bodies is rated 4.68 based on 365 reviews