Bella Bodies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bella Bodies
Read Bella Bodies Reviews
Love your products
Love my travel bras fit perfectly very comfortable I like the adjustable straps will be purchasing more also big fan of the bamboo viscose knickers
Such beautiful fabric! Comfortable, soft and so well fitting. I bought the travel knickers and the active leggings then went back for more! Best knickers & activewear I have bought in a very long time! Highly recommended! 👏👏👏
I've purchased the underwear and leggings. The quality is exceptional and the fit exacting. Thanks for the extra confidence BB.
Return customer - Bras are so comfy. Order arrived in just a couple of days.
Finally found the perfect undies. Thank you for delivering a silky smooth quality product.
Quick delivery. Products as advertised
Thank you, prompt delivery and good products
Love my cami pack. Fabric is so soft and the fit is excellent.
Nice fit. Good price. Glad I bought 2 pairs.
The parcel has not arrived yet. This is the second time a parcel fri Bella Bodies is delayed . No problem, it will get here but May I suggest another carrier May do a better job.
I am getting other parcels quicker.
The product is great though.
Kind regards,
Katja
Love, love, love the Bamboo Viscose Knickers. They are so soft and comfortable. I will definitely be buying more after cleaning out my undies drawer!
The fit on your products are fantastic as with quality of the fabric if i could give it 10 stars i would keep up the excellect work girls x
Fabric is lovely. Fit is average. I have a big bottom, so there is too much crack creep.
Fabulous undies super comfortable no ride up and keeps the under carriage cool and comfortable.
Highly recommended.
Very comfy shorts undies. Very efficient delivery service
Love everything I’ve received so far. I recommend the bras for everyone. Absolutely love them
Love the slip and underwear cool and comfortable easy to wash
panties were a bit bigger than i expected for small - maybe I needed to order x small . But OK just the same. Slip a bit shorted than hoped for but still OK. quality of both garments very good and fast service.
Comfy, breathable and love the sucky in!
Bella Bodies is rated 4.68 based on 574 reviews