Bella Bodies Reviews

Bella Bodies Reviews | 1st June 2020
Bella Bodies Reviews | 29th May 2020
Bella Bodies Reviews | 24th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very good service and very happy with my shape wear. Fits good.Thank you ladies will order again.
Exceptional quality.Beautifully made and washes well.
Highly recommend and very comfortable looks great love the colours.
Lovely soft high quality garments. True to sizing. Quick delivery. Great Australian company and product.
These tops are fantastic, the length is good and they don’t ride up. Soft and warm. Highly recommend . You have a customer for life.
Love Bella Bodies wear the bras and under pants every day.
Simply Belisimo! I have finally found a product that is comfortable, beautiful and affordable. Got to love that!
Most comfortable bra ever ! with great support. I am hooked on these
Happy on line experience . order arrived speedily, in great reusable and compostable packaging.
New bamboo bra with adjustable straps a great item- uniquely comfortable and provides a good shape. Love the navy colour too. Long sleeve tops and camis great basics.
Easy to return any items and quick refunds.
Bella Body products are top quality. In particular the bamboo products are soft, absorbent and very comfortable. Highly recommend.
They are the best, the most comfortable bra ever.
My first time shopping with Bella Bodies. So was slightly apprehensive about the fitting of the bras. The customer service was amazing. The delivered items were so good, I immediately ordered some more. Very high.u recommend
Love the Bamboo Viscose Knickers! The best and most comfortable I've ever worn and will continue to do so for as long as they are available. Ordering and paying is a breeze. Order processing and shipping time is very quick and customer service is exceptional: had a minor issue with most recent order and it was rectified very promptly without any issue whatsoever. Big thumbs up to Bella Bodies.
My skin is easily irritated by many things. Bella Bodies Bamboo items are the only underwear I have been able to wear comfortably in years. I recommend them to everyone. They are soft and are a comfortable fit.
Bras are great. Very comfortable, material breathes. Love the leggings. Very well made. Good workmanship. I'm confident that these will last.
My bras fit so well and feel soooo good!!
Prompt efficient service, beautiful materials in great styles for young and older women alike,
Thank you Michel & team for making such comfortable lingerie. After having surgery the adjustable crop bras are heaven to wear & you wouldn't know you are wearing a bra.
My favorites are the tanks and knickers. Especially like them in our QLD summer's.
Hi Sigrid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review and we're happy to hear you are enjoying our lovely knickers and tanks in sunny QLD!

Paula
Bella Bodies Australia
Excellent great fit so soft
Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review we're glad you're enjoying your Bella Bodies!

Paula
Bella Bodies Australia
Easy to order online and reasonably quick delivery timeframe.
Very happy with the Bamboo range of underwear purchased, very soft and comfortable, true to size and appear to be good quality.
Will certainly consider purchasing form Bella Bodies again in the future.
Bella Bodies is rated 4.90 based on 108 reviews