Berrylook Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

28.77%
Industry Average
Took forever to receive my product when I received it the quality was poor the lining in my coat was thin one coat didn't even have a lining cheaply made when trying to contact the company the number stays busy just sent product back to see if I can get a refund still haven't even received the other half of my order
posted 2 days ago - Patricia
I ordered 2 dresses and 2 tops. I only received 2 dresses and one top, all three pieces of VERY poor quality and size is way off. I still haven’t received the other top and have no way of tracking it as it shows under original order. I will try for refund, but don’t have much hope. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!
posted 2 weeks ago - Juanita
Have made order on January 11 and instantly realize that this is big mistake. I'm trying to return my money back and they said repeatedly that going to refund. When I checked tracking it was showing that the items were sent out of Chine on January 25. I find it impossible to get a refund. Beware and do not buy from this company!!!
posted 3 weeks ago - aigul
Sweater is nothing like picture.....junk!!!! Ordered two, only received one. Will contact credit card company for refund. I would never order from this company again. Or for that matter, any company advertising on Facebook.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
They advertise 3-7 days for processing time. After 20 days of no communication I was told my items were pre-sale and they cannot provide a shipping date. I’ve requested a refund and filed a dispute to get my money back.
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
They ask in the same email would I like the item resent (why would I do that when the address I would give them would be the same as the original order!) or would I like a refund.
posted 4 weeks ago - Very Unhappy Customer
After returning the merchandise back in November I cannot get a refund of $316.00. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deborah Foreman
posted 1 month ago - Deborah Foreman
Fraudulent company! Took months for two items, canceled the other two and still never received a refund. The two items were not good quality!! They still owe me $45.00
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Worse even, they refuse to give a refund.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I emailed the customer service and the offered me a refunding 34% less than what I have paid for.
posted 1 month ago - Hinke Snoek