Berrylook Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

26.88%
Industry Average
Berrylook should be shut down. They took my money and never shipped my shoes. I asked for a refund and they were very slow to respond, but finally agreed, but they never have refunded me. I'm still sending an email per day in hopes to get my refund. DO NOT SHOP WITH Berrylook!!!
posted 1 week ago - CAROL D'Urso
I have been waiting for a refund for a product that they never shipped.
posted 1 week ago - CAROL D'Urso
Told me they would refund me to go to my computer and they will talk me thru downloading a form.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
I returned them immediately and so far 9 months later they haven't refunded me.
posted 2 weeks ago - Breda
DO NOT SHOP HERE!!! ITS A SCAM CLOTHING WAY WAY TO SMALL AND THEY DINT REFUND MONEY!!!! IT TOOK 2MONTHS TO GET THEY WANT ME TO BUY MORE AT 60 PERCENT OFF OR 7.00 VOUCHER!!!
posted 2 weeks ago - Lisa Linenfelser
Call this number for a refund!! 8454811333
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
When I responded saying that is unacceptable they then offered a $9 refund.
posted 2 weeks ago - Justine
DO NOT SHOP AT THIS VENDOR! I have been fighting for my refund for months. They immediately took the money for my purchase out of my account without ever shipping the product. Now, they will not issue my refund. I am writing emails almost daily. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!
posted 3 weeks ago - Carol
I would actually score zero watch out this company does not give good customer service at all I ordered a top on the 19th January didn't receive it so I got in touch with them they said due to the coronavirus they are having trouble shipping and looking for other suppliers I've since sent 2 emails which I received emails back saying they were sorry I haven't received my order yet the last 2 days I asked for a refund by email twice and personally messaged them and oh what I surprise I've been ignored I will not let this end I will keep getting in touch I will take this further you are not doing yourself any favours DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY diabolical 😡😡😡😡
posted 3 weeks ago - Karen Heaney
Do NOT order anything from this company. They take your money, and thats the last you hear from them. I have been trying to cancel my order and cannot get any response from them. They said they had paused my order and was waiting for me to respond, which I have done several times. The last email was telling them to just send the merch, but still no response. No product, no refund. Total ripoff.
posted 3 weeks ago - Tamara Land