Berrylook Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

31.67%
Industry Average
I contacted them and asked for a refund.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
I did not look for reviews until after I received my order. My bad. Because a refund will be extremely hard to get, I will be donating or throwing out the clothes I have received. Some are very small and some are very large. The fabrics are similar to the fabrics used for cheap Halloween costumes. Very strange. YUCK! The thought of even trying the clothes on makes my skin crawl. $100 wasted.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
I ordered 6 items back in October and they didn't fit and didn't resemble the pictures. I returned the items and still have not received a refund. Do not order from them. They are scammers! It's been 2 months and I still haven't received a refund.
posted 2 weeks ago - Cindy
I sent an e-mail back asking, "oh, so you will get these items back and resell them for the original price"? One agent told me they would give me a $36 refund for my inconvenience.
posted 1 month ago - JEANAVA POLLARD
Should be 0!!!!!!! Ordered in February 2019, 2 dresses for my 50th Birthday party in June 2019. Despite emails enquiring of receipt of goods, I have never received items or had refund!! I can honestly say, this site is THE worst ive come across! Please DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER!! SCAM SCAM SCAM! So very let down!
posted 1 month ago - Ali
They then emailed me stating they would give me a $10 refund.
posted 1 month ago - Kristine Weise
However, I have very bad experience asking for refund, I have sent dozens of emails to their customer service and also attached delivery ticket to prove they have received returned item.
posted 1 month ago - Cathy Lee
posted 1 month ago - Cathy Lee
I am still waiting on my refund. I will never buy from them again.inferior quality material. bad experience.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
if i could have given this company a 0 star rating i would have done. please please do not touch this company with a barge pole. nothing but a rip off company. they dont give you 5% refund off your 1st order like they advertise and if you return anything you dont get your refund unless you get paypal involded.
posted 1 month ago - helen