Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
Berrylook 1 star review on 18th June 2020
Dinah
Berrylook 1 star review on 27th May 2020
Lisa Berryman
More Photos & Videos
Absolute scam shame on Facebook for allowing them to advertise, order placed 3 months ago not received but they soon took my money !!!!!!
Don’t bother, quality is poor, and they will not refund your money, poor customer services
Terrible avoid at all costs!
Poor quality, I returned parcel and was offered only 50% refund, beware
One star is too much for this company.
Clothes took over 2 month to arrive, quality is terrible and sizing inconsistent
I agree with all of the comments written, I waited 2 1/2
Months for my order, and it was the worst looking clothes I have ever seen, and the shoes that I ordered were not at all as I saw on their website. The blouses looked beautiful on the website, but not the same when they arrived...the sizes were way off, do not order from this company, I lost over $100.00, what a shame grrrr 😖
I finally received the 6 pieces I had ordered. It is the worst material I have ever seen in my life... it is not breathable and can't be worn in the south in hot temperatures. If the material comes close to fire it will burn and melt in no time.
Extreme cheap material and cheaply made.
No more ever buying from them... American made only!
They have a nice virtual website to lure customers.
Be AWARE!
Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. The quality is poor & returns aren't recommended (too expensive). Please do not order, no matter how appealing the items appears.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I wish I would have checked the reviews before buying the five pair of shoes I bought because I would have never order anything from them. Now I want to return them and I can't find any information on how to do that and get my money back. There was no packing slip enclosed and all five pair of shoes were crammed into one small bag. (not even boxed) It looks like it might be about impossible to return them so I will just throw them away.
Did not get what I ordered, only thing correct is the color. The box looks like it was in the war. They are big scammers. Don’t waste your time and money.
All the shirts l received were to small. You can see the threads hanging. Poorly made clothes they should not be able to charge and take your money for something you can't even wear. THE RIGHT PEOPLE SHOULD BE LOOKING INTO ALL THESE COMPLIANTS. ALL COMPLIANTS ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. BERRYLOOKS NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.
I ordered items and now wishing I never waisted my money. I waited for a very long time to receive the items and when I did, it was the poorest quality you can imagine. Nothing resembled what is posted on their webside. Please please do not order from this company. I am very disappointed and I feel that I lost alot of money for nothing. I will donate them to good will. I could have been better of buying at Good will had I known this webside was this bad. Lost my money but learned never again.
VERY POOR QUALITY MATERIAL USED FOR THEIR SHIRTS. SIZES ARE OFF TO WHAT THEIR SCALE SHOWS. TOOK 2 MONTHS TO GET MY ORDER. DO NO BUY FROM BERRYLOOK. I WON'T EVEN TRY TO GET A REFUND, BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST THEM!
I was going to order but thanks to over 1000 customers bad review of this website , i shall not bother. Thanks everyone for your time and writing about your experiences with berrylook
You do not get what you see. The two beautiful dresses I ordered
were nothing but junk when I received them. Dot be taken in by this company as was I.
I placed 2 orders on June 6th. With berrylook.com it is now June 30th I have not received my orders. I have emailed them several times no one responds to my emails as to when I will receive my orders. Now I am concerned they have my money. I have no other way of getting a hold of this company. I wish I had read all the reviews before ordering from them Can anyone help me?
SCAM. Do not buy from these people.

You do NOT get the products you order; instead you get very poor quality stuff that looks nothing like the picture you bought from.

Also impossible to get a refund. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Ordered a couple things. never did get them!!!! Company deserves a look at their orders! Just don't waste your money or time!
DO NOT ORDER FROM BERRYLOOK!! They will take you money and NOT ship your items. They will at first communicate with you via email (no phone number to call them which should have been my 1st clue that they are not an honest company) then they will just ignore you.
I have never given a bad review to anyone as I do not feel right about it but this company is criminal and should be shut down.
Wish I had of read the reviews before ordering. The quality of the shoes I received to what is shown is completely different. Tried contacting and going round in circles.
Suggest you try elsewhere very disappointing
Berrylook is rated 1.17 based on 306 reviews