Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
The clothes were not like the photos. The quality of the clothes are atrocious . It is a waste of money. DO NOT BUY from this company. It’s a scam. They also ask for your bank details from fake Royal Mail, don’t give them your details.
Clothes are nothing as described in pictures. Very poor quality and not even the proper sizes. Will definitely not order again. A waste of money.
Do not order from this company. The clothing do not fit. The blouses I ordered were not true to size. They were at least two sizes too small. And the material was paper thin, although not see-through. Don’t waste your time and money. You won’t get a refund. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them.
I waited 2 weeks for what I thought I was ordering! Items that were on the packing slip, were not in the Package, Ordered 11 items, received 5!! I purchased Sweaters & Sweatshirts, they were all Nylon T-Shirts, if you can even call them that!! I spent $180 dollars, For Nothing!! They look good on the website, Not even close when you get them!! I can't remember the last time I was sooo Disappointed!! Do Not Order from this site, You will Not get the items posted on the site! I even used PayPal Thinking they had vetted this site, Obviously they did not! I am Not holding my breath for a refund! If I could shout "Don't Order from this site" I would, From the Rooftops!! This is definitely A Buyer Beware Lesson learned The Hard Way! Don't Be That Person!!
This is absolutely unbelievable you are a scam and thief and robber and illegal people if not why I bought 4 dresses only 1 of them has arrived wich absolutely disaster the size the look I was so stupid that I believe what I saw in your stupid website give me the money back or I will let my solicitor know to deal with you scammer and you will be sorry for all the people you have been stealing from answer me if you are not a low life people.
This company is terrible. The order took way longer to arrive than i was told, the material for the clothing was cheap and see-through, the sizing is way off, even though we ordered 2 or 3 sizes larger than our normal sizes, and it's impossible to return anything. I wasted $28 doing it. The company doesn't offer refunds. It offers credit toward more of its horrendous product. It's a scam, posing as a real company.
customer helpline dial845521 SEVEN TWO FOUR FIVE TERRIBLE PRODUCT !!! I had made a purchase at end of January. The dress I ordered was not the dress I received. It was supposed to be a cotton dress, what I received was a cheap spandex material that looked like something you would purchase from the dollar store. I emailed the COMPANY explaining that NO response THEN i went ON Facebook and i found this HELP INFO OF THE COMPANY THE customer service is the BEST I have ever seen in my entire life THE PROVIDE me the SHIPPING LABEL AND MY GREEN DOLLAR WAS DEPOSITED INFO MY ACCOUNT. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS CHEAP, GARBAGE DRESS FROM THIS COMPANY AWFUL CLOTHING STORE
Not as expected,not true to size! Ordered ladies size large,when it arrived, it was about a short-term size. Tried to return, no money back-and sent back-- that was Sept. 25,2020-- the pkg. Came back to me Jan 24,2021.
I ordered my stuff it’s been almost 3 months I didn’t get my stuff yet and it’s doesn’t tell me when I am going to get it. I will never order anything again
They are horrible, don’t order anything from them 1 order my stuff it’s been 3 months still I didn’t get it
They Don't have any of the 5 items I ordered .. Still have my money won't return it because I opened a dispute with them thru Pay Pal.
I would say this company is really a scam with no proof of your Order placed. I placed my order on January 2021. And didn't get any confirmation email from their side. And when I contacted him via email they keep saying that we couldn't locate your order. Send me your registered email or transaction id, or order number. I sent them invoice copy of my order with entire details of site and registered email address. How they can igrore it. Its really frustrating experience for me. How invoice is made if they can't locate my order. I would strongly recommend to not purchase anything from this company.
Hi I ordered coat but was was small size then berry look company said me they giv me refund but m still waiting for my refund,,,it's been few months now I was thinking I order different coat but if they not giving me back my refund so I can say it's fake company,,
I ask them to check my order without my order number,because they haven't send me confirmation email, so not an order number either . So I don't know what is going on.
First time I tried ridiculous website and I’m so sorry because this is a fraud and this company should not be allowed to operate in US, they are steeling from people and making themselves rich by stealing from the consumer. I will definitely reported to BBB..
They sent me a child's coat and I ordered a size 2x adult coat, no return information avaiable why are they allowed on the media
Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam!
I ordered a blouse size XL in USA size and a pair of loafers leopard tip, blue and beige colored. The blouse is just horribly made. The quality of the items i received don't look nothing like what i ordered. I couldn't fit the blouse at all so i just tried putting my arm in the sleeve but the sleeves were extremely too tight and i don't really know how to describe the feel of material of the blouse and the shoes well at least they were the right size but that's all the leopard part is made of a cheap shinny plastic and the strap with the stars across the front of the shoes looks like a piece of hair ribbon. "I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER" purchase any! thing! else! from berrylook nor do i advise anyone too, what a waste of hard earned money beside the long wait for nothing but to be disappointed.
I ordered coat, leggings and jumbo which cost £62.37, items wrongly sized and a jumbo is not delivered yet and difficult to get in touch. It has been over 3weeks since the order made (8/12/20).Example I ordered size XL but they sent equal to 10uk’s size. Jim
I have placed and paid for an order to Berrylook based Advertisement on 14th December 2020 and up to date the order has not been received. I sent them an email which could not be delivered as the address does not exist. Due to Tier 4 lockdown the office address I had given for delivery is closed. In the email I sent them was address my Residence address. I do not know what to do now.
Berrylook is rated 1.20 based on 435 reviews