Berrylook Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Berrylook deliver?

How can I contact Berrylook?

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy

"This site is a complete Scam. Absolutely horrible quality products. Sent the items I bought back and never got any refund. So paid for postage twice and got nothing back. Every time I contact, they will say that didn't receive items back. And when you write review they will add that contacted you to resolve but in reality still the same story. Don't expect any refund. This is just a SCAM."
Are you Berrylook? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"U sent me a pair of sandals that I did not order. They are about 3 sizes to big for me. Order number cs938815155. Once again I did not order this. I did order a white top from u that I have not received. Do not charge me for these sandals. I will check my bank. Do not know how to send them back since u do not post return info."
"DON'T BUY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! They sell Chinese products at UK prices with the lowest quality you can imagine. I bought a coat through their website but when I received it it didn't look like the pictures at all. The color was not the same, neither the fur liner or the shape. Also, everything was of very very low quality, in particular: *There was no way to keep the hood and the fur liner together. It had a buttonhole closed and half bottom but with the other half missed. * The buckle was useless because the prong was been sewed inside the fabric. * The clip was not at the waist level. It was under the breast. * The zip was too weak and difficult to close I wrote them (because there's no phone) about the problem and their answer was "Occasionally, there could be some slight differences". Some differences?? It was a completely different item!!! After insist on I wanted a refund they agreed so I sent the item back to CHINA!! and I had to pay the shipping fee. I order the item on 15/11/18 and I returned it 3 days after I received it. Two months later I haven't received my money back. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. Business like this should be ilegal."
"Worst fabric"
"If you are plus size, do not order from New Chic. The clothes are not proportioned correctly for plus size. The shoulders are too narrow, the arm pits are really tight and the sleeves are too narrow, especially in the upper arm. The sleeves and hems are also usually too long."
"Very good service with great quality items"
"Tried returning items to get a refund and claimed my parcel had not been received, so no refund for me. Make sure your parcel is signed/tracked if returning. Would not bother again-far too much hassle."
Berrylook is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews