Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
Should be 0!!!!!!! Ordered in February 2019, 2 dresses for my 50th Birthday party in June 2019. Despite emails enquiring of receipt of goods, I have never received items or had refund!! I can honestly say, this site is THE worst ive come across! Please DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER!! SCAM SCAM SCAM! So very let down!
I Orderd 6 items and its already paid but until now i dont have any information. Where is my order, Tracking number not function. I am hoping tha Berry look is not a Scam.
I have just bought a dress and Coat love the dress but the coat has no Lianeing in side so there are line's of stitching on the outside of the coat in the sleeves and around the hem
I ordered a pair of shoes and 3 men’s XL shirts. The shirts are so small. The shoes feel like they are made from cardboard. I emailed my concerns and asked for my money back and instructions on how to return the items. The asked me to take pictures of the items and send to them which I did. They emailed me back saying they would give me a credit of $10 to use on their site and I could keep the items. Are you kidding me? I did not like what I received why would I order more? I told them I just wanted my money back. They then emailed me stating they would give me a $10 refund. I’m so upset. I’m attaching a photo where you can see the difference of a men’s L and a so called XL of theirs.
Brutal customer service!!! ... As in NONE!! BBB should shut these A-holes down. Would recommend that NO ONE should Ever shop here!
My 3 blouses received were too small for me. As stated by others, the sizes Do Not run accurately according to western wear. There should be a very clear statement on their website!!! I tried to communicate with them about returning items and their response was not clear due to writing to people in China. Please Do Not purchase items with this company! The fabric is cheap and the size too small. Never was able to return blouses due to language barrier. There is no phone number to call them. Waste of money!
I have taken receipt of a pink and grey ?coat from Berrylook today and it is absolute rubbish. I know it was not expensive, but £15 is £15. It has a small body and very long arms and made from awful creased material. I will have to pay to return this but I would like to alert other people who might be going to order this, DONT. The advert is a misrepresentation of what you will receive.
I put an order on Oct 12 Charge was made to my credit card however the merchandise never arrived (Dec 9)
I bought a dress on Berry Look website, all pictures on their site looked far better than actual product, when I received my order, the product looked so much different compare to picture on site, plus very late delivery. Therefore, I have returned item back within 30 days as agreed with their customer service. However, I have very bad experience asking for refund, I have sent dozens of emails to their customer service and also attached delivery ticket to prove they have received returned item. but they are making all sorts of excuses each time, trying not to refund money back to me. This made me feeling suspicious of Berry Look on line sales. They are presenting with very beautiful pictures to hook on line buyers without customer care services at all. Therefore, I write this review with sincere hope that no more viewers will be conned by Berry Look on line sales. Please check their customer reviews before place any orders on line. I have attached returned proof ticket, but never received money back , I am hooked by this on line crook !!
This place is HORRIBLE, I PERSONALLY WISH THAT I COULD STOP PEOPLE FROM BUYING BECAUSE I TOO WAS SCAMMED, I SPENT ABOUT 90.00 AT THIS SITE AND WAS SOOO DISAPPOINTED IS UNBELIEVABLE, I FINALLY GOT MY THINGS, AFTER ABOUT A MONTH MAYBE A LIL LONGER, I WAS EMAILING THESE CROOKS ABOUT MY ORDER, THEN WHEN IT FINALLY CAME I WANTED MY MONEY BACK, 2 COATS 1 AS A GIFT AND 1 PURSE, OMG EVERYTHING WAS SO CHEAP AND UNABLE TO EVEN WEAR THE COATS, THE CLUE THAT I WASN'T GETTING MY MONEY BACK, NO RETURN LABEL, AND THE FUNNY PART I CANT EVEN GET PEOPLE ON THE STREETS TO BUY THE COATS AT CHEAPER PRICES, I TRIED TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM BERRYLOOK THEY LITERALLY STOP RESPONDING TO ME, THIS WAS IN SEPTEMBER, SO PEOPLE PLEASE READ REVIEWS, I DIDN'T NOW I'M STUCK
them and each time answers a different person. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, YOU'LL JUST LOOSE MONEY AND TIME WORST EVER
I ordered a pair of boots, to give as a gift. When I received the package. I was in disbelief, please view the photos and judge for yourself.
The clothes that arrived (two dresses never arrived) were very poor quality. The fabrics were cheap and flimsy. The craftsmanship was horrible. I have exchanged ten emails trying to return the items, but I keep receiving stock replies that return shipping is expensive and I should keep them a and get a 60% discount on a future order (as if I would ever order again!?!). This company is a scam! Do not order from them.
I am still waiting on my refund. I will never buy from them again.inferior quality material. bad experience.
I wish I read reviews before ordering from Berrylook. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes, it took over a month to arrive one pair is too small and the other two are way too big, yet are the same size. I will never order from them ever again and after reading reviews I won't bother returning or exchanging the shoes, I'll donate to charity instead. Terrible company, stay away from them.
What happened to my order? I ordered some clothes last month but I haven't heard anything back. I was give a trucking number, but when I tried to use it turned out to be empty. There is no contact details either. Can I have my money back please?
Used them a few times. Never had a problem with delivery, size or quailty. Great price.
This company is a scammers. They send fakes and do not return money then.
if i could have given this company a 0 star rating i would have done. please please do not touch this company with a barge pole. nothing but a rip off company. they dont give you 5% refund off your 1st order like they advertise and if you return anything you dont get your refund unless you get paypal involded.
Berrylook is rated 1.27 based on 105 reviews