Berrylook Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Berrylook deliver?

How can I contact Berrylook?

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"So many things wrong with this company! 1. Don't be tempted by the look portrayed in the photos. This company is based in Hong Kong and the clothes are made for asian women so sizes are totally wrong for the western market, even going by their own size guide. Plus the quality is nothing like in the photos. Clothes have no shape and the fabric and dyes simply awful! I ended up trying only 2 items out of 6 ordered and came out in a rash to top it all 2. Read the return policy fully as they don't actually refund but give you an exchange which is no good as their products are truly awful. 3. They don't respond to queries (emails or through their online query service) It's just not worth the hassle or time spent sorting it out and the money spent is lost!"
Are you Berrylook? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Not fit for purpose. Quality of material was horrid. It could not be ironed as it was so cheap it would have singed. The creases in it made it unwearable and would not have come out over time. The material does not meet UK standards and is flammable. Quality so terrible I cannot articulate the disgust."
"Worst company ever. Don't waste your money and time DO NOT buy from them. I got a dress that suppose to be size 2X. It was way too small it fits my daughter that uses medium size. I complained and returned. It passed more than 8 weeks that they received it back and the haven't issue my refund. Thief company"
"Dreadful. Order 9 items all same size and some too big and some too small. Poor quality and paid through PayPal. I opened a case and PayPal has decided I must pay £21 to return to China and then I'll get a refund. Don't waste your money... 😠"
"The top I got looked like someone had vomited on a handkerchief very poor did not k look anything like the photo Facebook should get rid"
"Never order this site it’s garbage! I ordered two dresses I just received only one it’s terrible, horrible 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀"
"It’s garbage better stop your business. I have two orders only received one and it’s almost a month, they said 7 days shipment 😀😀😀😀😀 better refund"
"The jumper I ordered from Berrylook is a joke...worst quality ever. The material was supposed to be linen but it is actually a very thin cotton. I plan on making dish towels out of it."
"I ordered 3 dresses took months to arrive and they were the worst quality and fit possible. I contacted customer support and no one reply to my many messages. Customer service is absolutely appalling. This is an absolute joke and officially the worst online shopping experience I've had. I cannot even write a review or give feedback on the dresses on the berrylook website itself as there's no option for it! And the reviews that are given for the dresses are obviously all fake."
"terrible quality. Request return, never reply! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!"
"See some other review sites like Trust Pilot which tells you all you need to know before ordering. Any positive reviews likely to be fake. Quality of items is exceptionally poor, notice all the girls on their site have their heads cropped off? This is because the items are knock off copies and photos have been stolen. I have returned the dish clothes masquerading as fashion and getting a refund is extremely painful and is likely to end in a charge back anyway. If you do risk it use paypal so at least you can use their dispute process to get your money back."
"I ordered 2 dresses over a span of 2 months based on the constant bombardment of ads I kept seeing everywhere. The dresses took months to arrive and they were the worst quality and fit possible. I contacted customer support and the only way I could reach out to them and receive legitimate responses was through Facebook messenger app. Customer service was absolutely appalling. I spent £10 for shipping altogether and now I have to pay for return shipping fee too if I want my "full" refund back. This is an absolute joke and officially the worst online shopping experience I've had. I cannot even write a review or give feedback on the dresses on the berrylook website itself as there's no option for it! And the reviews that are given for the dresses are obviously all fake."
"Purchased various item, company sent wrong item now will not pay credit nor return of items. This is not a company anyone should deal with or trust."
"I ordered a lace dress and a blouse from Berrylook. The dress was very poor quality, but the blouse was appalling. It was advertised as a soft cotton, blue, with white & wine-red flowers, but it came as a stiff viscose with bright pink flowers; nothing like the advertised item. They offered a partial refund, but I could only get a full refund if I returned the items to China, which breached my rights as a UK consumer. The items I ordered bore little relation to the advertised product. I'm still awaiting my refund."
"This site is a complete Scam. Absolutely horrible quality products. Sent the items I bought back and never got any refund. So paid for postage twice and got nothing back. Every time I contact, they will say that didn't receive items back. And when you write review they will add that contacted you to resolve but in reality still the same story. Don't expect any refund. This is just a SCAM."
"U sent me a pair of sandals that I did not order. They are about 3 sizes to big for me. Order number cs938815155. Once again I did not order this. I did order a white top from u that I have not received. Do not charge me for these sandals. I will check my bank. Do not know how to send them back since u do not post return info."
"DON'T BUY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! They sell Chinese products at UK prices with the lowest quality you can imagine. I bought a coat through their website but when I received it it didn't look like the pictures at all. The color was not the same, neither the fur liner or the shape. Also, everything was of very very low quality, in particular: *There was no way to keep the hood and the fur liner together. It had a buttonhole closed and half bottom but with the other half missed. * The buckle was useless because the prong was been sewed inside the fabric. * The clip was not at the waist level. It was under the breast. * The zip was too weak and difficult to close I wrote them (because there's no phone) about the problem and their answer was "Occasionally, there could be some slight differences". Some differences?? It was a completely different item!!! After insist on I wanted a refund they agreed so I sent the item back to CHINA!! and I had to pay the shipping fee. I order the item on 15/11/18 and I returned it 3 days after I received it. Two months later I haven't received my money back. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. Business like this should be ilegal."
"Worst fabric"
"If you are plus size, do not order from New Chic. The clothes are not proportioned correctly for plus size. The shoulders are too narrow, the arm pits are really tight and the sleeves are too narrow, especially in the upper arm. The sleeves and hems are also usually too long."
"Very good service with great quality items"
Berrylook is rated 1.38 based on 21 reviews