Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
The dresses on there website are beautiful. I followed their chart size and bought three dresses the sizes were to small and I got a dress I didn’t order. Very disappointed would not recommend it.
In 2019 , I spent $200 worth of 4 dresses. I only received 2 which were very small and ugly ( different for what was advertised) it’s already 2021 and still didn’t get the rest of my order. A refund is impossible as there’s no contact info. My money was wasted. The clothes were useless and donated. Don’t be a victim and avoid this website. It’s a scam!
I would like to warn everyone to be very wary of purchasing anything from Berrylook.com. I have recently purchased 2 tops for £48.12. Unfortunately the don’t fit satisfactorily. There was no returns address included so I emailed them to request a refund or exchange. The reply I got was 1) to keep the items with a GBP14 voucher to use for my next purchase or 2) Instead of an exchange keep the items that don’t fit, they would reship the same items in the correct size but I would have to pay an item price for GBP22 “which means they would give me a discount of 40%.” I pointed out to them that I had no intention of making any further purchases so the voucher would be of no use & I wasn’t prepared to pay anything further for items when I had already paid £48.12 for items that don’t fit. I have requested a refund or exchange but not had a reply as yet. I wish I had read their awful reviews first before I ordered anything from them.
I had a very bad experience with berrylook. They refunded me less 15% cancelation fee despite the fact that it's their fault for having no available stock and would wait longer than normal shipping time. I also found out that berrylook's prices was doubled or tripled with the same product and pictures compared to other stores. From this experience of mine, I have never bought anymore on this site and will never recommend it to anybody.
The clothing looks nothing like the pictures, material is inferior and sizes are all over the map. A medium is like extra small, some large sizes are much too large, more like extra large. I contacted Berrylook regarding a return and they wanted photos of the items and order numbers for the clothing. I supplied what they asked for. They replied saying I have a claim open on the account and must close it. This is not true. The only contact was the e-mail requesting address and instructions for returning the items. DON'T buy anything from this company. They are definitely a scam.
Returns : I ordered 4 items. 2 were pretty much size Med. The other 2: 1 looked like what was ordered but not what it was listed as Cotton blend. It was 100% Polester, said Med but could fit an XLarge person. the 4th item was nothing like what was ordered. I ordered a solid color, front button shirt. What I received was a print, no buttons and colors I never wear. The day I received these items, I notified you. It is now 2 weeks and I haven't received note on how to return.
The sizes are different from what they say, the quality is bad and when you ask to exchange, they are not interested in you any more Do not buy from Berrylook, it is scam
I purchased merchandise for over 257 dollars, 7 tops and 4 yoga pants for (26.49 each) BerryLook shipped me tops and HELD THE PANTS. I pushed they send them and two months later they sent me one wrong pant. Not mine order. I asked them to refund me 106 dollars FOR THE PANTS and they won't. Please God I'm so mad!! How can they rob me this much??? How do I get my money back from this scam??
I purchased 5 tops for €108.00 received 2 and they are complete and utter rubbish nothing like the photos .The material is cheap and the tops are not well made .I am so disappointed as my kids saved the money to buy them for my birthday gifts and the clothes are unbearable and no return label .my own fault for not reading the reviews . This berrylook is a scam. Shame on you taking peoples money and sending out rubbish ..The Chinese are supposed to be big on honour well I suppose there us no honour among thieves because that's what they are doing stealing money from people .conning them with their SCAM .L
Clothing was not delivered until I filed a complaint with the FTC and my credit card company. When I received the 2 shirts I ordered, they were marked my size, but they were very small, and the material was like paper. I put the whole bag in the trash. I wish I had read some of these reviews before ordering from this sham company.
The clothes were not like the photos. The quality of the clothes are atrocious . It is a waste of money. DO NOT BUY from this company. It’s a scam. They also ask for your bank details from fake Royal Mail, don’t give them your details.
Clothes are nothing as described in pictures. Very poor quality and not even the proper sizes. Will definitely not order again. A waste of money.
Do not order from this company. The clothing do not fit. The blouses I ordered were not true to size. They were at least two sizes too small. And the material was paper thin, although not see-through. Don’t waste your time and money. You won’t get a refund. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them.
I waited 2 weeks for what I thought I was ordering! Items that were on the packing slip, were not in the Package, Ordered 11 items, received 5!! I purchased Sweaters & Sweatshirts, they were all Nylon T-Shirts, if you can even call them that!! I spent $180 dollars, For Nothing!! They look good on the website, Not even close when you get them!! I can't remember the last time I was sooo Disappointed!! Do Not Order from this site, You will Not get the items posted on the site! I even used PayPal Thinking they had vetted this site, Obviously they did not! I am Not holding my breath for a refund! If I could shout "Don't Order from this site" I would, From the Rooftops!! This is definitely A Buyer Beware Lesson learned The Hard Way! Don't Be That Person!!
This is absolutely unbelievable you are a scam and thief and robber and illegal people if not why I bought 4 dresses only 1 of them has arrived wich absolutely disaster the size the look I was so stupid that I believe what I saw in your stupid website give me the money back or I will let my solicitor know to deal with you scammer and you will be sorry for all the people you have been stealing from answer me if you are not a low life people.
This company is terrible. The order took way longer to arrive than i was told, the material for the clothing was cheap and see-through, the sizing is way off, even though we ordered 2 or 3 sizes larger than our normal sizes, and it's impossible to return anything. I wasted $28 doing it. The company doesn't offer refunds. It offers credit toward more of its horrendous product. It's a scam, posing as a real company.
customer helpline dial845521 SEVEN TWO FOUR FIVE TERRIBLE PRODUCT !!! I had made a purchase at end of January. The dress I ordered was not the dress I received. It was supposed to be a cotton dress, what I received was a cheap spandex material that looked like something you would purchase from the dollar store. I emailed the COMPANY explaining that NO response THEN i went ON Facebook and i found this HELP INFO OF THE COMPANY THE customer service is the BEST I have ever seen in my entire life THE PROVIDE me the SHIPPING LABEL AND MY GREEN DOLLAR WAS DEPOSITED INFO MY ACCOUNT. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS CHEAP, GARBAGE DRESS FROM THIS COMPANY AWFUL CLOTHING STORE
Not as expected,not true to size! Ordered ladies size large,when it arrived, it was about a short-term size. Tried to return, no money back-and sent back-- that was Sept. 25,2020-- the pkg. Came back to me Jan 24,2021.
I ordered my stuff it’s been almost 3 months I didn’t get my stuff yet and it’s doesn’t tell me when I am going to get it. I will never order anything again
They are horrible, don’t order anything from them 1 order my stuff it’s been 3 months still I didn’t get it
Berrylook is rated 1.19 based on 445 reviews