Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
I see most reviews of this company are very negative but my experience of shopping with them was mostly positive. In the summer I ordered a pair of pink shoes with a wedge which looked gorgeous. I did get concerned when after several weeks they hadn't arrived so I sent an e mail stating I was unhappy about this and asked when I could expect them. I received a response that they were on their way and in fact they arrived a couple of days later. They matched the online image perfectly, are very well made and comfy on my feet. I also received several compliments about them and am very happy with them. The reason I was dipping into the reviews is that there are boots I am thinking of ordering and hope to have a similar positive experience.
I have taken receipt of a pink and grey ?coat from Berrylook today and it is absolute rubbish. I know it was not expensive, but £15 is £15. It has a small body and very long arms and made from awful creased material. I will have to pay to return this but I would like to alert other people who might be going to order this, DONT. The advert is a misrepresentation of what you will receive.
Used them a few times. Never had a problem with delivery, size or quailty. Great price.
I must be one of the lucky ones as the clothing I ordered is what I received, style, colour, size & stated fabric. I had to equate the sizes to my measurements & everything fitted when I tried it on. As they are not haute coiture designs we get what we pay for. Inexpensive casual day wear. The sewing is standard & to be expected from mass factory outlets. I have purchased clothes from so called designer labels & have at times been disgusted wit the quality of the finished product.;raw edges in lining that split & pulled the garment out of shape. For what I paid for I am more than satisfied with my purchases.
OMG MY dresses are so soft,I'm 5'4" 185 they fit and look fabulous on me. XXL it's best to order well instance once order was showing in route it was about 2 wks I also received a free gift TY. I just can't enough about the beauty
Very good service with great quality items
Berrylook is rated 1.26 based on 131 reviews