Berrylook Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Still waiting for refund since August. Excuse after excuse . My items have been returned but they will not refund. Do not buy from this company. Terrible customer service."
Are you Berrylook? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"These boots were with poor quality and they were smaller than your actual size. They also will not allow you to get a refund."
"Placed order almost 4mths ago still have not received everything. What I did receive took 3mths and two of the shoes were way too big but I bought all the shoes the same size.. this was my first time ordering from them.. I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN."
"I placed an order since 10/13 and I have not received it yet I was given a wrong tracking number and the new tracking number for USPS shows the package is at Santa fe springs California since 10/28. No one is responding to my emails. I don't think berry looks deserve 1 star"
"Don't try to buy from this company Don't try to buy from this company, i bought two dresses for my wife, the two items received with large stains and bad smells, nothing looks like photos, they are a second factory items that can't be sale anywhere. Definitely will apply for the dispute process with PayPal and happy to send back the items to sender, so be careful and don't deal with this company."
"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BERRYLOOK! The company do not adhere to their returns or refund policy. I returned 7 items which were far too small. 1 was ok. I first asked for a replacement of the items in the correct size. After 3 months of waiting for the goods to arrive I asked for my money back. So far I have not received a satifactory reply to my numberous emails or any refund. Firstly they offered me half the money they owe me. Their justification for this was that I had returned the goods to the UK address rather than China. They had not given me the address in China despite my asking for it on 3 occasions! The next offer was a voucher for less than half the amount they owe me. The last email offered me even less money than this. Every email is answered by a different person who does not take the trouble to read previous correspondence. This company is a disgrace to the retail industry and to the good name of products coming from China."
"Ordered ladies hooded denim jacket I usually take a large and when it came very tight the hood wasn't attach to the jacket and all button closure was stitched even the hood, never seen that before can't even button it up to try it on and I waited over a month for garage, you guys should be ashamed of yourself shipping this out, now I'm stuck with it and it came from China the shipping cost will be too much to ship back, will not be ordering on line again...very upset customer. Definitely need to change there sizing and I'm petite I have two other denim jacket that I bought in Canada and the fit is perfect.!!!"
"I just read that a poster had a bad experience as I did ordering from these companies out of China and Hong-Kong, So they said they were going to the Better Business Bureau unfortunately, if the company's not here in the United States the Better Business Bureau won't be able to help you. I'm a plus size woman and when I order a 3X which is a size 26 here in the United States, I expect a 3X!!!! At Berrylook a 3X, is a size Large!! So, it will fit your leg. Asian women are tiny and petite, American women are not. So unless the company alters their sizes and make them so they fit American women, STAY AWAY!!!"
"The shoes are really slippers!! Not as advertised. They took one month to arrive. Worse, the product smells ...., chemical, pungent odor. Perhaps chemcals used to make foam soles??? AWFUL! . NEVER AGAIN."
"It took 2 months to receive my partial order not to mention there is no tracking available. When the partial order was receieved one item was 3 sizes too small and one item had a defect. No one responds on their site it's only by email for which their responses are by a different person each time with nothing that makes sense. It took 7 months to receive a partial refund for the items I returned but still have not received a refund for one of the items I still have yet to receive after month 8. Buyers beware. Buy at your own risk if you have money to just throw away."
"I ordered £55 worth of clothes all were too small and I returned them and now it is weeks since I asked for a refund and not a wordfrom them"
"Tardan mucho en enviarte un número de rastreo ,mi paquete ahora dice que ya se envió pero no ai ningún número donde yo lo pueda checar yo ise el pedido en oct 14 estamos octubre 28 y nada :/ana"
"Wish I had read reviews b4 I placed order with this co. This is the WORST thing I have ever ordered in my LIFE! I will without a doubt report this company to BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!! Send my money back..."
"I bought a batwing green cost costing £21.00 +7.00 shipping. What I got was a very badly stitch horrible fleece shirt that I won't even pay £1 for. I have lodged a complain through PayPal. I want a full refund. I'm still waiting to hear from the company"
"Absolute disgrace the clothes do not fit it is hard to return I will never buy again and I will be telling my friends also not to buy the clothes look amazing oh no they are dreadful a real scam and they should be stopped from conning other people into disappointment they need to liquidated"
"The dress on the model looked great, but what arrived was quite different. The fabric was the same but the cut and fit of the dress was abysmal and looked awful. I twice requested a return and refund but heard nothing back from them. Luckily I paid on Paypal and have now placed a complaint through them which will hopefully elicit a response from Berrylook"
"Wouldn't have even given it one star but had no option Unbelievable delivery time almost three weeks Also only sent two items and I paid for three - but there is no contact details to complain The white shirt when on fitted slightly large but I don't mind that BUT when I lifted it over my head to remove it the stitching ripped on the back seam DONT waste your money - if it looks too good to be true (the clothes look lovely and the prices are very cheap) IT IS!!"
"Minus 1.....They don't get a rating. I have been waiting on my refund for weeks now, i believe it's going on months. Don't order from them"
"Do. It buy anything from here they are a scam"
"Do not order from them. They do not refund your money on returns"
Berrylook is rated 1.24 based on 74 reviews