Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
Wish I had read reviews. Shoes not as described, didn't look like picture; soft leather. These are plastic with overwhelming chemical smell. I wear size 10, always. Shoes were too small. I imagine cost too much to send back. I asked and will be surprised if I get response. I feel like I got scammed. I feel truly disappointed, angry even.
They are scammer
Just terrible. Probably a SCAM. Horrible, ill fitting clothes made of rubbish material. Some items were not the same items in the picture or were made to different dimensions as in the picture. Worse even, they refuse to give a refund. They dodge and avoid and I'm sure they know that they are mis-selling and purposfully avoid the innevitable refund requests. The picture below is supposedly a "WINTER COAT" according to them.
Items were completely different from what I saw online. Poor quality merchandise. About two sizes smaller than expected. When I requested a return authorization, I my request was never acknowledged at all. This was a total ripoff. They can't possibly expect customers to return. Never again.
The dresses are not as long in length as in the images. They are more like tops. As dresses they are too short and don't cover the butt! You can't contact them to provide feedback or try and exchange. Don't waste your money.
Do not order from this company. Terrible quality, poor customer service, make it impossible to return clothes and get money back. This jacket was unwearable, badly made, awful material, awful.
They are liars. Send things that don’t match. They email you to send photos of the junk they sent. They apologize and say instead of returning , they will give back some of the money. Months later still waiting!!! Please please don’t be filled by them. Biggest Chinese scam company
the quality was low below the low standard. the clothes i bought costed me £30 and 30 days later, a pile of rugs came to me in a delivery bag, it was 99 miles away from the the picture i saw. I am not sure how can you call yourself doing clothes business and it was just a teasing customers by sending them such rubbish piles of rugs , I still can not believe you are still on the internet cheating other people not knowing how bad the clothes are . Your boss should be put into prison because it is a purposely cheat ting business. I am going to report to local police as well and to stop you to fool other people Wen
I placed an order to purchase five items. When the package came, there were only four items. So I reached out to them and they just told me that the missing item was out of stock. I wasn't even notified about that. The company took the customer's money and didn't even notify the customer when they didn't have the item. They just let the customer 'discover' by themselves. I contacted them and asked for a refund. It's been almost two months now and I still haven't heard anything from them. Very disappointing.
I did not look for reviews until after I received my order. My bad. Because a refund will be extremely hard to get, I will be donating or throwing out the clothes I have received. Some are very small and some are very large. The fabrics are similar to the fabrics used for cheap Halloween costumes. Very strange. YUCK! The thought of even trying the clothes on makes my skin crawl. $100 wasted.
Skirt looked nice for a little girl. All there cloths are sized WAY TOO small. A 2XL would be a small in the US. I will never buy from them again. Total rip off, return cost is on you. Cost more than the order. I have learned my lesson to research Google about customer experiences with China orders. Will stick with reputable US companies from now on.
I ordered 6 items back in October and they didn't fit and didn't resemble the pictures. I returned the items and still have not received a refund. Do not order from them. They are scammers! It's been 2 months and I still haven't received a refund.
Nothing i ordered looks like it does on website. I also have been trying to return my items and no one will get back to me. I don't have an address or phone#. I spent over $400 and not one item fits. The quality is poor. 👗 look like someone made them at home and so think fabric and boots look like there made from paper. I've emailed them on numerous times and phone a number i found on . Been 📞 for a week all i get is busy signal. Don't buy from berrylook the biggest mistake I've ever made. I'm hoping PayPal will be able to get my money back
Ordered 6 items 3rd December. 2 for Christmas gifts, 2 for parties. Should have shipped w/n 8 days max. Finally got one item on the 28th in the evening - too late for my event. It is disgustiny cheap, and wrongly identified coloured dress, so thin and SPARKLY (not mentioned in advert) totally unlike the picture - that I doubt I’ll ever wear it. Despite multiple emails asking where my things are and being told they’ve shipped, still not here 26 days later. I’m size 10-12 UK but ordered large. If not, I wouldn’t get into the dress. Shame, as design is actually nice. DO NOT buy from BerryLook as the adverts appear to be false representations. Wish I’d looked up these reviews before spending £100. Kate
The dress I purchased does not resemble the advertisement not the color. It is of the cheapest material. Do not throw your money away Do not buy from Berrylook. DO NOT.
Placed an order since October 2019, still have not received my order. I emailed them multiple times and they gave me a tracking number. No phone number of who I should contact. Very dissatisfied. The tracking number is not helpful at all. Yes they are a scam. Don't order from them.
I ordered a pair of boots. I wore them twice. While taking the boots off the heel separated from the boot. While the boots looked very nice and the material was not bad for a $39 pair of boots, I did not expect this to happen. I've asked to be able to exchange them for another pair. It took them about five days to respond to my email. They asked me to take a picture of the boots and took another 3 days to respond.They apologized and told me to return the boots. However, they did not give me a return address. The packaging does not have an address and the box that the boots came in was crushed on the sides. They were probably damages prior to my receiving them. I would be very cautious about ordering from this company.
I should have checked the reviews before I ordered. Definitely the clothes are nothing like the pictures. Cheap material and the sizes are way smaller than what the size chart says. Trying to return the items don't want any of them. Keep getting the run around. Based upon these reviews I will not get any of my money back. You would think PayPal would not do business with them but I guess they are in business to make money. Please Please do not order from them. You will be greatly disappointed and will not get your money back. They need to be shut down from doing business.
Very shoddy goods and no contact for return. Do not buy anything from them.
Items were not what appeared in advertisement. Multiple request for return address, not given. SCAM.
Berrylook is rated 1.26 based on 131 reviews