Berrylook Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berrylook

Tell us how Berrylook made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
BEWARE, DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE AT BERRYLOOK! I will give them one star for their smart crooked a..; Berrylook should be shut down to protect people spending hard earned money on their products. I have three reasons for that; 1. Their sizes are way too small to be compared to any other size we are used to in North America. Yet they present customers with US sizes; 2. The quality of their items is nothing like they advertise; if you buy a leather shoe, you get a rubber something, that's if you are lucky enough to get something shipped to you; the same goes for the colour of what you ordered, 3. They never address your concerns if you write to them to complain of (1), (2) above and delays in shipment. They sure have no business ethic at all.
🤬 SCANNERS 🤬 I purchased four dresses XL i was so disappointed 😡the dresses didn't look like what the models where wearing, material so so thin you could see through it, the sad part about it no return shipping label, they 'RIPED ME OFF' No return slip, SCAM, SCAM SCAMMERS
Order some dresses, in January still haven’t received them, apparently I won’t be, sorry I never read reviews and have lost £59.09, also have not been able to get in touch as the emails get sent back as undelivered PLEASE DO NOT USE BERRYLOOK RUBBISH COMPANY if they are a company.
Zero stars should be a choice. I am mad they are even allowed to advertise on face book and Instagram. I have ordered from other sites advertised there and got my merchandise. This place goes radio silent once they have your money. One month and nothing. I wish I would have read these reviews... don't waste your money. It says ships in 3-14 days literally 30 days and I have not received even so much as an email, certainly no merchandise!
It is a shame this is NOT a for real outfit because I really like the pics of clothes they post. DO NOT waste your $$! I have found Zulliey to be very good & great customer service with simalar items (just FYI)
I ordered red boots. It took 3 months for me to receive my order. And they were nothing like what was in the description. I received Orange, platform boots. Poor quality.
I agree with someone else's review. I would give this company a 0 if I could. Absolutely terrible in customer service, delivery, and refund/returns. It has been three months since I ordered a pair of sandals and I have yet to see them. When trying to contact them on their website I always received an error. I sent an email and never received a reply. When I finally found a customer service number (845.481.1333 and 1.919.725.7706), the person, "Jimmy", I spoke to told me the reason I had not received my product was because it was out of stock due to coronavirus. On the website the same sandals had gone on sale!! Not out of stock! When trying to cancel the order and get a refund (which should be an easy task) I was told I had to DOWNLOAD an app called Team Viewer where the refund form would be. Apparently the company had to use this app in order to make sure I am the person the money was going to and that they would convert the right currency. (Just send it to the same card/account the order was made on!) When I asked if there was any other way to get the refund without downloading something on to my laptop, and what "changes" the app would do in my laptop, the customer service rep got very short tempered saying "don't give me 'uh, erm, um, blah blah blah. Just tell me if you are going to do it or not. I don't have a lot of time." I promptly hung up, clicked "no" to the download, and ran a scan on my laptop. I wish I had seen the reviews of this company first. That will always be the first thing I check now.
Do not waste your money ordering from them! They will SCAM you! They still owe me $125 worth of merchandise from 4 months ago. Never received!!!
Berrylook should be shut down. They took my money and never shipped my shoes. I asked for a refund and they were very slow to respond, but finally agreed, but they never have refunded me. I'm still sending an email per day in hopes to get my refund. DO NOT SHOP WITH BERRYLOOK!!!
Please do not shop with Berrylook! This company is horrible, just read all the poor reviews. I have been waiting for a refund for a product that they never shipped. They certainly did not have any problem taking my money even before anything ever shipped. I email them daily asking for a status and pleading for my refund. I get the same canned response that their financial department is working to process. No they are not, they hope I stop emailing. I wish this site could be shut down, why can't it? How is a company like this allowed to operate in the USA?
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I should have read the reviews before ordering. I lost 86.00. I never received the items. When I call the number it just keeps ringing. TOTAL SCAM!!!!
Please do not oil order from this fake co or scam. I ordered a pool r of shoes and never received them. I called them several times and never got an answer. Just got a recording, left a message and none called me back. Never again will I order. I hope they get caught.
Thank you all for your reviews, seriously!!! I was so close to purchasing 4 tops. I am grateful for all your comments and warnings. A "burn" I don't need!
I'm so glad I read the reviews before ordering. It's too bad because the clothes looked super cute at a low price. I won't be ordering from here!
I'm just writing this to thank you all for warning me away! I almost placed an order but there were a few red flags so I thought I better dig a bit deeper...glad I did! So this one is out but do any of you have good experiences with other online clothing retailers? If so, could you share which ones? Thanks!
Placed 2 orders and never received them. Emailed with no response. Finally got customer service number off google. Called them. They told me orders were cancelled since from China. Told me they would refund me to go to my computer and they will talk me thru downloading a form. What they had me download was an app called team viewer (which by chance we use at work) to have a supervisor get into our computer at home if having a problem. Once I downloaded it. He asked me for ID number which enables him access to my computer. Told him he is not getting my ID number. He got very angry with me. Said he was going to call the police because I told him he was a scam. He hung up on me. Never ever use this site berrylook
First of all I order some crystal rhinestone gym shoes on January the 31 st.... and in February I got an email telling due to high volume the gym shoes would be delayed so I called the federal trade commission and today I got the gym shoes in the mail and they are glitter gym shoes not crystal rhinestones..... glitter is all over the floor coming of the gym shoes please don’t do business with them they are a scam and poor business people... and their website is a big fake.
Wow! I was about to order at least $100+ to get free shipping with Berrylook. Love the looks, especially the shoes. First, I decided to find out what customers experienced patronizing Berrylook, and I'm glad I did. Thanks to all of you I have avoided an experience both parties (Berrylook and I) would have regretted. Again, thank you all for being candid. I wished that there was something I could do for you since you helped me a lot.
What a total rip-off theses Berry.look crowd are, and I want everyone to keep clear. Last July I purchased four items which arrived a few weeks later, all pure thrash , the worst rubbish ever, all far too small as well. I returned them immediately and so far 9 months later they haven't refunded me. My Order No = E1221423 cost was = €67.68 and return postage cost me €19 Total expense = €86.68 But not to worry I will continue to review them sending warning messages out to everyone until my money is refunded. So be wise and don't atempt to waste your money with these crooks.
DO NOT SHOP HERE!!! ITS A SCAM CLOTHING WAY WAY TO SMALL AND THEY DINT REFUND MONEY!!!! IT TOOK 2MONTHS TO GET THEY WANT ME TO BUY MORE AT 60 PERCENT OFF OR 7.00 VOUCHER!!!
Berrylook is rated 1.19 based on 195 reviews