Best2Serve Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best2Serve

Tell us how Best2Serve made you happy
Best2Serve and HP are the worst and I can't believe the awful, non-existing customer service they provide. I returned my laptop with three issues, 2 of which I had problems with since the very first day I unboxed and started using my laptop and 1 that had been caused by physical damage a little while ago. The engineers blamed all 3 issues on physical impact and asked me to pay £366 to have them repaired or they could sent the laptop back unrepaired. The first person over email just copied and pasted the same automated email back to me over and over again when I tried to explain that the issues were manufacturing faults that had been there since the item was brand new. The second person over the phone raised this to someone higher up that would call me back. The third person was a cocky young guy who told me that there is nothing they can do and kept repeating there are only two options which have already been presented to me and he refused to listen to anything else I had to say. He said there is no one else to speak to and he was extremely rude and seemed to enjoy telling me that I'm wrong. I can't believe this is HP and their official technical support company. Never again an HP product in my entire life.
Goods supplied were correct and emailed to say goods dispatched
Best2Serve is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews