Best Cheap Vape Store Reviews

(844) 635-5691

CS@DirtCheapEjuice.com

941 Maddox Drive, Suite 224

Tell us how Best Cheap Vape Store made you happy

"Love the staff, this is the only place I buy e juice."
"I purchased two 120ml juices Skit Skat was amazing but the other Groovy Tart is not good at all. I was so excited for sweet tart and it wasn’t close. With that said shipping was very fast."
"great product"
"Awesome and done"
"Delivery was fast and the products were what i expected. The juices were pretty good especially with prices being so low. I'd recommend giving them a try."
"Excellent!"
"Great price juices aren't as sweet as I would have thought but will still vape"
"Excellent all around, juice quality is great, shipping was fast and most important to me, very inexpensive. Definitely will be a return customer."
"Received purchase really fast."
"Love this site! Super fast shipping and AWESOME flavors! I was a little hesitant at first because of the price but I am very pleasantly surprised and will be back!"
"Juice has very good flavor can't beat the price would definitely buy from again"
"I love that I found this company. Getting fresh made, customizable blends at an affordable price makes all the difference. This where I will be getting all my future juices."
"Items arrived fast and as always were beyond satisfactory"
"The flavors are great; a lot of the stuff that I have purchased isn't as good as this or tastes like muck; the prices are great and my orders usually arrive faster than expected because the shipping is prompt."
"Usually id review with 5 stars because I love this site but right now idk what's going on I haven't received my package yet that I ordered over a week ago, all the usps track number has been saying for the past week is that it's in transit to the next location. How long is 2-5 day shipping supposed to take?? Because it's not supposed to take a week and a half."
"I love it it is very good wood recommended"
"Ordered 5, 70/30 mix. Was more like 50/50. 3 out of 5 are Watery and flavorless. Glad I only ordered samples for tasting. They also flooded my v8 x baby beast q2 coils. It explains why prices are low although shipping is not. I will happily return them seeing that I will replace them anyway. I do not recommend nor will i reorder. For the sample size (10ml), I think a week is long enough for steeping. If you must try, for the price, I strongly recommend going with 10ml 1st. I'm glad I did. Almost ordered larger sizes. Glad I hadnt."
"It got here quick.. the product was e juice and I loved them. The containers are perfect for clean application of fluid to my e cig tanks."
"Purchased some Snozberry on a whim -suggestion and am quite surprised on how good it is. Purchased a few sample flavors as well. Quick shipping"
"Great products, fast service. Highly recommend."
Best Cheap Vape Store is rated 4.55 based on 167 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access