Best Cheap Vape Store Reviews

(844) 635-5691

CS@DirtCheapEjuice.com

941 Maddox Drive, Suite 224

Tell us how Best Cheap Vape Store made you happy

"Love the staff, this is the only place I buy e juice."
"I purchased two 120ml juices Skit Skat was amazing but the other Groovy Tart is not good at all. I was so excited for sweet tart and it wasn’t close. With that said shipping was very fast."
"great product"
"Awesome and done"
"Delivery was fast and the products were what i expected. The juices were pretty good especially with prices being so low. I'd recommend giving them a try."
"Excellent!"
"Great price juices aren't as sweet as I would have thought but will still vape"
"Excellent all around, juice quality is great, shipping was fast and most important to me, very inexpensive. Definitely will be a return customer."
"Received purchase really fast."
"Love this site! Super fast shipping and AWESOME flavors! I was a little hesitant at first because of the price but I am very pleasantly surprised and will be back!"
"Juice has very good flavor can't beat the price would definitely buy from again"
"I love that I found this company. Getting fresh made, customizable blends at an affordable price makes all the difference. This where I will be getting all my future juices."
"Items arrived fast and as always were beyond satisfactory"
"The flavors are great; a lot of the stuff that I have purchased isn't as good as this or tastes like muck; the prices are great and my orders usually arrive faster than expected because the shipping is prompt."
"Usually id review with 5 stars because I love this site but right now idk what's going on I haven't received my package yet that I ordered over a week ago, all the usps track number has been saying for the past week is that it's in transit to the next location. How long is 2-5 day shipping supposed to take?? Because it's not supposed to take a week and a half."
"I love it it is very good wood recommended"
"Ordered 5, 70/30 mix. Was more like 50/50. 3 out of 5 are Watery and flavorless. Glad I only ordered samples for tasting. They also flooded my v8 x baby beast q2 coils. It explains why prices are low although shipping is not. I will happily return them seeing that I will replace them anyway. I do not recommend nor will i reorder. For the sample size (10ml), I think a week is long enough for steeping. If you must try, for the price, I strongly recommend going with 10ml 1st. I'm glad I did. Almost ordered larger sizes. Glad I hadnt."
"It got here quick.. the product was e juice and I loved them. The containers are perfect for clean application of fluid to my e cig tanks."
"Purchased some Snozberry on a whim -suggestion and am quite surprised on how good it is. Purchased a few sample flavors as well. Quick shipping"
"Great products, fast service. Highly recommend."
Best Cheap Vape Store is rated 4.55 based on 167 reviews