Bevi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bevi
Read Bevi Reviews

(617) 333-8191

529 Main St Suite 3304

Tell us how Bevi made you happy
I am not sure where the high rated reviews came from as they seem to be biased (perhaps Bevi employees) as these flavored water options taste terrible. You can taste the chemicals, artificial flavors. Our office just got these installed and everyone says the same thing. I tried two flavors and will not try any additional. Just awful.
I am not sure where all the positive reviews came from. We just got this machine in our office and it is nothing like we expected. I was told we selected their top flavors, not sure if the settings are off but both flavors I tried are awful and I will not have any more. I will stick with plain water. Certainly not worth it with these plastic & chemical tasting flavors.
BEVI has been an absolute game changer for us here at Otis Elevators. The gorden hose out back just can't compare to the flavors we get from BEVI ;). Now my boys are hydrated and more productive than ever. Like I always tell the wife, fill 'em up and let the horses run! -Ted
Our Bevi is my most cherished company benefit, far more important to me than my insurance or 401k. It's the only reason I come into the office anymore and I drink about 30 glasses a day. My favorite flavor is strawberry lemongrass. SBL 4 LYFE!
The Talkwalker NYC office is powered by Bevi. We love access to pure water (sparkling and still) in a variety of natural flavors. It's fun to learn which flavors are the most popular among colleagues and how many bottles of water we've saved based on Bevi consumption.
The touch screen is the most frustrating this ever. It never works
We introduced Bevi to our corporate office in early 2019. In 5 years of running a wellness plan, this by far was our most successful role out. I never thought that giving employees access to a healthy alternative to the pop machines would create such an amazing vibe in our building! 7 months later and people are still talking and raving about it! It has decreased soda consumption dramatically, increased moral, and even gets our guests excited! New hires are quickly told by their co-workers that it's the coolest thing! We started a flavor survey on our intranet that allows employees to vote on the flavors of the month. That was a huge hit! Its fun to watch them solicit votes for flavors:-) Price is very affordable, installation was seamless, and delivery of product is great! Bonus for saving the environment! Highly recommend adding a Bevi or two to your office!
Bevi has been extremely life changing to our office culture! We are huge fans of the still flavored water options and it just feels good to actually drink water and save the environment all at the same time! The customer service is great and the people are just so friendly. What would make this perfect is having a hot water function or more flavors at once, which I know has been expressed.
We recently got a Bevi machine at work to replace La Croix and other flavored water options. It has greatly reduced our waste as a company and provided much better tasting options. It is great that you can choose sparkling or still waters as we have a divide over which option to consume (definitely still). Our flavor options have been great and cycle often so that we never get tired of them. We love our Bevi!
Bevi forever and always.
I have a slight addiction to sparkling water, and the Bevi gives me what I need!!
I love our Bevi water machine! The water is always so fresh with so many flavor options!
We all love Bevi at our office. Everyone is very accommodating and we get quick service. Thank you
Bevi has been a great addition to our office. Its just enough flavor (and no calories) to give water a lift and allow you to stay healthy and encourage more water consumption.
Our employees love the options our Bevi gives them. The Customer Support / Service is outstanding.
Bevi is completely worth it. In our office of 75 people, we used to drink a lot of cans of bubbly water. Now we can reuse bottles and glasses. The flavors are great, we lean towards the unsweetened varieties for our crew.
love the new blackberry flavor!
Fantastic product that lowers our costs, keeps our team happy and hydrated, and has fantastic customer service and response times. Couldn't be happier. I have seen the future and it is Bevi.
We absolutely love the choices of flavor, no flavor, mix them up or even add bubbles! We're drinking more water in the office and less soda. The staff is great and is always refilling our flavors before we even know we need them. From the time we did our tasting until now, Bevi has never disappointed. Keep it up!
Bevi is rated 4.60 based on 30 reviews