Bevi Reviews

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bevi?

(617) 333-8191

529 Main St Suite 3304

Tell us how Bevi made you happy

"We introduced Bevi to our corporate office in early 2019. In 5 years of running a wellness plan, this by far was our most successful role out. I never thought that giving employees access to a healthy alternative to the pop machines would create such an amazing vibe in our building! 7 months later and people are still talking and raving about it! It has decreased soda consumption dramatically, increased moral, and even gets our guests excited! New hires are quickly told by their co-workers that it's the coolest thing! We started a flavor survey on our intranet that allows employees to vote on the flavors of the month. That was a huge hit! Its fun to watch them solicit votes for flavors:-) Price is very affordable, installation was seamless, and delivery of product is great! Bonus for saving the environment! Highly recommend adding a Bevi or two to your office!"
"Bevi has been extremely life changing to our office culture! We are huge fans of the still flavored water options and it just feels good to actually drink water and save the environment all at the same time! The customer service is great and the people are just so friendly. What would make this perfect is having a hot water function or more flavors at once, which I know has been expressed."
"We recently got a Bevi machine at work to replace La Croix and other flavored water options. It has greatly reduced our waste as a company and provided much better tasting options. It is great that you can choose sparkling or still waters as we have a divide over which option to consume (definitely still). Our flavor options have been great and cycle often so that we never get tired of them. We love our Bevi!"
"I have a slight addiction to sparkling water, and the Bevi gives me what I need!!"
"I love our Bevi water machine! The water is always so fresh with so many flavor options!"
"We all love Bevi at our office. Everyone is very accommodating and we get quick service. Thank you"
"Bevi has been a great addition to our office. Its just enough flavor (and no calories) to give water a lift and allow you to stay healthy and encourage more water consumption."
"Our employees love the options our Bevi gives them. The Customer Support / Service is outstanding."
"Bevi is completely worth it. In our office of 75 people, we used to drink a lot of cans of bubbly water. Now we can reuse bottles and glasses. The flavors are great, we lean towards the unsweetened varieties for our crew."
"love the new blackberry flavor!"
"Fantastic product that lowers our costs, keeps our team happy and hydrated, and has fantastic customer service and response times. Couldn't be happier. I have seen the future and it is Bevi."
"We absolutely love the choices of flavor, no flavor, mix them up or even add bubbles! We're drinking more water in the office and less soda. The staff is great and is always refilling our flavors before we even know we need them. From the time we did our tasting until now, Bevi has never disappointed. Keep it up!"
"Bevi is great, my favorite part is that they just show up when things are low or flavor needs to be swapped out. They'll even clean out the tray which is nice. My team loves the flavors and they're always coming up with new ones!"
"We love our Bevi! Everyone is our office has their favorite flavor and we couldn't be happier with it. Customer service is a dream and every request is handled almost immediately. They must be using secret unicorn magic or something because the whole experience from the initial consult to installation to service requests and the product itself has been phenomenal."
"Every step of the way with Bevi has been a DREAM. Being the Office Manager of a very thirsty office, so much of my time was spent buying and stocking canned drinks. When I heard about Bevi, it was a no brainer. They handle everything! I regained so much of my time not having to worry about what is running low or which refrigerators needed to be restocked. Not to mention all of the WASTE we are eliminating by using Bevi! Our monthly Bevi stats have now been integrated into our company's sustainability initiative. The best part, we are saving money! Thats right, we are saving hundreds of dollars a year while going GREEN and not having to worry about a thing! Hands down, our lives have been changed for the better thanks to Bevi."
"Bevi has kept our office hydrated with healthy non-caloric sugarless exciting flavors at a good value pricing in comparison to the cost of buying water and soda!"
"love you guys! love our bevi!"
"Everyone loves our Bevi machine the new unsweetened lime flavor is already a big hit!"
"Our Rep. Rhiannon is always prompt in response to our needs here at MIT Sloan. We are very happy with any repairs that need to be made or any flavor changes. She is always happy to help and we feel very well taken care of. Thanks Rhiannon!!"
Bevi is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews