Beyond Polish Reviews

Read Beyond Polish Reviews

213-259-3182

john@beyondpolish.com

Tell us how Beyond Polish made you happy
I purchased some dip powders and top, base, and activator. The activator broke in transit. They gave me a credit to purchase a new one, but it did not include shipping. When I inquired why, they stated it is because I did not buy their shipping insurance. I feel a good company would cover all of it, and also recommend the shipping insurance in the future. I will look elsewhere for my supplies now.
They don't sell true quality nail polish. I bought 6 China Glazes, and all if them have had acetone added to them to liquefy them again. I'm very upset, because this is NOT china glaze quality. They make an amazing polish. I want my money back from beyond polish. I do NOT recommend.
There is something definitely shady and wrong with this company. Will never use again and recommend staying away!!
I made a small purchase of an OPI Infinite Shine polish as well as two of the OPI Nail Envy Original Formula. The order never arrived and the information I received from Beyond Polish gave me an Order Number that turned out to be an Invalid Order Number. Then I tried to go through the Insurance that I purchased through their site, and it turns out that I must provide a Police Report in order to make a claim. I truly believe that this site is meant to SCAM and defraud customers because the site makes it impossible to make a claim for small purchases without a considerable amount of inconvenience to the customer. People, avoid making purchases from this vendor.
beyond polish advertised dewalt tools for an unbelievable price, which my spouse got sucked in to. needless to say, it was a fraudulent sale; he never got the tools and beyond polish stole $99 from us. we have disputed it with our credit card company but they keep making untrue statements to them about this sale.
I have been very happy with the prices and product choices. I have been ordering for a few years now. I usually purchase OPI nail products. Everything is packaged nicely, no issues with getting my order safely, correctly or timely. I would love to get coupons but prices are good.
i was skeptical, like some comments on here worried that the products would be fake. i first ordered during the beginning of the corona virus since no stores were open. i did receive what seemed like perfectly fine polishes, only problem was the colors. (my fault though) make sure you research what each color actually looks like on nails, as from pictures and even the color of the bottle/cap can be deceiving. since then i have ordered several orders from them which have all came and been great products. i have ordered gelish and currently waiting on a box of OPI gels as well. i am hoping those are all of good quality as well. only other negative thing i have to say is most of my orders took a few weeks to deliver, and when i sent some back to be exchanged it took forever. the package i am currently waiting for will arrive today after only waiting 2 days since i placed the order. i’m assuming the other times were delayed due to Covid. overall good website, wish they had more nail brushes/ nail art stuff but overall i’d recommend
I have been purchasing polishes from Beyond Polish for a year now and have found that their services are legitimate and good quality. In my experience, they have always sent the right items, provided fast shipping, and the items have been genuine. I recommend and will continue to buy from them.
NOT recommend I ordered CND from them. They are using original cnd pictures on website, but I got product with terrible smell and poor quality from their website. This nail polish: 1. with terrible smell 2. does not cure fully under the lamp 3. After removing the sticky layer doesn’t have shiny finish 4. cracking after few days I’m not recommend this product! Please be careful I spent more than hundred bucks, and they don’t have refund, only store credit (I guess because they are super confident about their products (no), but I don’t want buy from them anymore.
i am happy that i got my products in a timely fashion and everything seemed to go smoothly. i will definitely order products again in the the future with Beyond Polish. thank you !
I ordered one month ago some cnd shellac. It was clear to me that it would take some time until I'll get it here in Germany. BUT it's outrageous that 9 bottles Nailpolish are sent in two packages! Because of this I need to pay two times the customs! For one package with four polish (which arrived today) I paid 15,49€ customs (17,32 Dollar)!!! The other is still in the customs office! It's so outrageous to put ONE order in two packages! I'll never buy on this shop again! And if someone will ask me about my polish, I'll be honest and give the advice to not buy it on beyondpolish.com !!!
They sell knockoff stuff and try to pass it as the real thing. Not worth the money.
Beyond Polish is amazing. Huge selection of products and colors. Shipping is always very fast. I was skeptical that the products were fake, but after multiple purchases, all the products i’ve received are 100% authentic.
I received the product I ordered very quickly and in perfect condition. It is the only place I buy polish because of their choice of product and fast delivery.
Horrible horrible shipping time. High shipping prices ($7 for standard) and Still waiting over two weeks later for package. Package has been delayed twice and over a week now. Will never order from them again. It’s domestic shipping of three small items — it’s not that difficult.
I ordered over $700 in OPI gel polishes and have been satisfied with all of them! No complaints at all with wear and durability!
Excellent ! Had the colors I was looking for less than I could purchase at local stores( but those local stores did not have the colors in stock that I was looking for ) Product was shipped quickly and received packed very well and in excellent condition.
Excellent transaction. Fast delivery. Would definitely use this merchant again.
Awesome service. Fast delivery. Everything came packaged well with nothing damaged. As the title says they sell nail polish so bottles can be damaged if not wrapped and each time I have ordered from Beyond Polish they have always wrapped each bottle individually. 3rd or 4th order from them and nothing was wrong on any of the orders. Over all a very satisfied customer and will definitely be coming back to buy from them again. Highly recommend!!!
Completely obsessed with this company. I purchased the DND gel base and top coat as well the gel and regular set for an amazing price. Not only is this company super affordable but the delivery was relatively quick. They also offer tons of options and brands to choose from. They will definitely be getting a lot more business from me.
Beyond Polish is rated 3.69 based on 55 reviews