Bezali Watches Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Bezali Watches
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Bezali Watches made you happy

"Very unprofessional! I placed an order of a Tag and got the confirmation that the order has been placed I paid all the money but guess what! Bezali Watches didn't have that watch and they did not tell me even. When I called them and asked about my order they told me some story and gave me the option to buy other watches which didn't like, eventually, they canceled my order and Refunded the money. But not getting the watch after making a complete payment and waiting for a day is very annoying. I won't suggest anybody buy watches from Bezali."
Are you Bezali Watches? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good service"
"good prices."
"great service."
"BUYER BEWARE!!! I received a knock-off Tissot watch. The colors and markings were off, the watch had a scratch on it, and the box was dirty. This watch was advertised as brand new in the box. It was in a old box dirty box, not the original."
"great prices"
"great service!"
"they provide excellent service and great prices."
Bezali Watches is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews