Bilablaucom Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bilablaucom

How would you rate Bilablaucom ?

"Yet another one of the companies that lives on, and cheats customers without being fully aware of it. I'm sorry that it may be allowed to happen. Hope they will be closed and get a fine so big that they will never be able to own anything again."
"NEVER buy from this site. Its a Scam. You buy a little thing and you will most likely Never recieve the product, but money disappear from your bankaccount / creditcard. Sometimes for months or even years ... When you bought once something from this site check your bankaccount carefully."
"a SCAM Company Stay away! Charging me 129 sek / month"
"WARNIG. This is a SCAM company. They steal from the credit card without promission. DO NOT BYE FROM THIS COMPANY."
"These bastards are fraudsters. Escape from this website."
"scam website, stay away and never make an account their or buy anything from them"
"Scam - beware!"
"SCAM! The information regarding the fact that this is a subscription is not clear enough and they start charging you 13 euros per month based on something they have informed you of in the small print."
"FRAUD - first of all they didnt deliver full order. They made partial delivery in 3 weeks i/o few days. and still not all have been delivered. In short -they broke the purchase agreemet. - started charging me 129 sek / month without my approval. Now they made info statement on 129 sek monthly fee more visible on the webpage. Earlier Oct-Nov 2017 info on monthly charge was not indicated clear at all and i was not informed that i am actually doing a subscription. they owe me 3 months "subscription" fee - 387 SEK Monday im going straight to the police. Registrant Name: MUZAFER MURATBEGOVIC Registrant Organization: BILABLAU APS Registrant Street: TEGLBAEKVEJ 16 Registrant City: HASSELAGER"
"I did not open an account with Bilablau and would like to cancel it at once."
"Scammers! They waited to send my package to make sure I would have to be "a member" long enough to have to pay the fee since you can't recieve your item if you are not a member. I ended my membership anyway and now I can't get my item that I paid for. Shut the company down!"
"Avoid like the plague. Total rip off with sub standard goods. They set up recurring payments on your account, and do not advise you that you are entering into a subscription up front They also hide the opt out box in the very small print. All very underhand. Take care"
"Please avoid to place an order in this website! They trick you with a membership fee that you dont see as it is with small letters, and you have to read the terms and conditions. They do not send any email with the charges, either. I cannot understand why the EU legislation permit this company to still function!"
"These people have been taking £8.99 out of my account since last year how did they get my details the fraud squad are on to it, it's not a lot but it all adds up"
"They charge 12€ for 'membership' every monthy. I oredere only 1 product and I don't remember that this membership fact was stated anywhere in the registration form. Maybe it was hidden in Terms and Conditions, but no one reads that... Watch out and stay away from this site!"
"same as all the rest been scammed out of lots of money contacted the company and they just made fun of me saying ''i would like to see the review you will give our customer service'' the are true scum and no one is stopping them"
"Don't have an account not bought or recieved anything. Taken £27 out of my account in last 3 days ?????? Don't know how they got my details. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEB SITE. SCAM."
"they steal money from your card without you knowing. Fake telephone number on the site, not sure about the address. On the registrar database you find the name of the person owning the website, info below, here the site to check validity by yourself "whois (dot) domaintools (dot) com (slash) bilablau (dot) com" Admin Name: MUZAFER MURATBEGOVIC Admin Organization: BILABLAU APS Admin Street: TEGLBAEKVEJ 16 Admin City: HASSELAGER Admin Country: DK THEY MUST BE STOPPED. THEY ARE SCAMMERS."
"Scam, they charge 12€ monthly for membership. Prices are like ebay. Delivery like ebay. 2 months waiting."
"They scamed me for 72€ afther 6 withdrawels on my credit card , even twice in the month september . blocked my credit card and plan to make an official complaint! Such a scam, misleading site , i don't think I even created an account just made a purchase ones, by trying to login to stop the so called membership my password didnd't fit and I always use the same one , had to create a new one .. I can't understan afther seeing all the complaints here and on other forums they are still in busines !?"
Bilablaucom is rated 1.00 based on 25 reviews