Bilablaucom Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bilablaucom

How would you rate Bilablaucom ?

(optional)

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Peter
These bastards are fraudsters. Escape from this website.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bilablaucom in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"These bastards are fraudsters. Escape from this website."
"scam website, stay away and never make an account their or buy anything from them"
"Scam - beware!"
"SCAM! The information regarding the fact that this is a subscription is not clear enough and they start charging you 13 euros per month based on something they have informed you of in the small print."
"FRAUD - first of all they didnt deliver full order. They made partial delivery in 3 weeks i/o few days. and still not all have been delivered. In short -they broke the purchase agreemet. - started charging me 129 sek / month without my approval. Now they made info statement on 129 sek monthly fee more visible on the webpage. Earlier Oct-Nov 2017 info on monthly charge was not indicated clear at all and i was not informed that i am actually doing a subscription. they owe me 3 months "subscription" fee - 387 SEK Monday im going straight to the police. Registrant Name: MUZAFER MURATBEGOVIC Registrant Organization: BILABLAU APS Registrant Street: TEGLBAEKVEJ 16 Registrant City: HASSELAGER"
"I did not open an account with Bilablau and would like to cancel it at once."
"Scammers! They waited to send my package to make sure I would have to be "a member" long enough to have to pay the fee since you can't recieve your item if you are not a member. I ended my membership anyway and now I can't get my item that I paid for. Shut the company down!"
Malcolm Hicks
Verified Reviewer
"Avoid like the plague. Total rip off with sub standard goods. They set up recurring payments on your account, and do not advise you that you are entering into a subscription up front They also hide the opt out box in the very small print. All very underhand. Take care"
"Please avoid to place an order in this website! They trick you with a membership fee that you dont see as it is with small letters, and you have to read the terms and conditions. They do not send any email with the charges, either. I cannot understand why the EU legislation permit this company to still function!"
"These people have been taking £8.99 out of my account since last year how did they get my details the fraud squad are on to it, it's not a lot but it all adds up"
"They charge 12€ for 'membership' every monthy. I oredere only 1 product and I don't remember that this membership fact was stated anywhere in the registration form. Maybe it was hidden in Terms and Conditions, but no one reads that... Watch out and stay away from this site!"
"same as all the rest been scammed out of lots of money contacted the company and they just made fun of me saying ''i would like to see the review you will give our customer service'' the are true scum and no one is stopping them"
They Dont Even Have My Email
Unverified Reviewer
"Don't have an account not bought or recieved anything. Taken £27 out of my account in last 3 days ?????? Don't know how they got my details. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEB SITE. SCAM."
"they steal money from your card without you knowing. Fake telephone number on the site, not sure about the address. On the registrar database you find the name of the person owning the website, info below, here the site to check validity by yourself "whois (dot) domaintools (dot) com (slash) bilablau (dot) com" Admin Name: MUZAFER MURATBEGOVIC Admin Organization: BILABLAU APS Admin Street: TEGLBAEKVEJ 16 Admin City: HASSELAGER Admin Country: DK THEY MUST BE STOPPED. THEY ARE SCAMMERS."
"Scam, they charge 12€ monthly for membership. Prices are like ebay. Delivery like ebay. 2 months waiting."
Pascale Frederickx
Unverified Reviewer
"They scamed me for 72€ afther 6 withdrawels on my credit card , even twice in the month september . blocked my credit card and plan to make an official complaint! Such a scam, misleading site , i don't think I even created an account just made a purchase ones, by trying to login to stop the so called membership my password didnd't fit and I always use the same one , had to create a new one .. I can't understan afther seeing all the complaints here and on other forums they are still in busines !?"
"Scam, scam, scam, scam... watch out and stay away."
"Do not buy, after you payed they keep billing you 12 euro in strange interfalls saying you signed an membership. Watch out scamcompany"
""Stay away from this site. I bought 2x PANCAKE TURNER for 11 EUR and they charged me every month 12 EUR for membership. I found out after 5 months, so 60 EUR gone. After I claimed my money back they told me that I pay for membership. What a rip off. I unsubscribe immediately.""
"Same story with Bilablau as so many others - I ordered a few items from them, got a 'Total amount' which was charged to my credit card, but then the next month €12 were taken from my card again. Fine print, Terms and Conditions - I supposedly agreed to pay a monthly membership. What?!?!?!? I can honestly say I didn't read everything because I'm a busy person and I just made a quick buy, but I believe they should give a warning with their Total amount in which they would make it clear you agree to pay a monthly fee - that this is in fact a condition to make a purchase with them. Furthermore, when I received instructions on how to terminate my "membership", I was required to log in with my account which I didn't even create (it didn't exist when I tried it). This is a really great scam and nobody seems to be doing anything about it despite the fact so many of us have been duped. I strongly advise potential client to stay away from this site!"
Bilablaucom is rated 1.00 based on 21 reviews