bitvesto.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend bitvesto.com

Tell us how bitvesto.com made you happy
At first you fill your account with money, and then you think that you control it, until will be locked in a situation which will suck all your money until you have nothing more left! The funny thing is that even the prices you see on the platform are manipulated in order to make you think that its a glitch of misfortune..
I was a victim of over 2 BTC months ago. Thank God I met "Charles_Baker" on his telegram handle before sending him a mail charlesbaker680 @ gmail com. He introduced me to a platform that helped recover my funds. They indeed have experts and they are trustworthy. My lost bitcoin was returned to my wallet in bitcoin fraction with the value in dollars at that moment, hahahaha, i even made more profit.
BITCOINTRADING is a big scam! I lost almost all my total savings to this scammers. I filed a petition against them but all effort was in vain. I shared this experience with everyone I knew. Luckily, she came through for me

FILE YOUR COMPLAINT : "isabellajones70 @ gmail.com

Telegram : @ isabellajones1 ". I was told to provide proofs of my transactions on the company website. I gave them all the documents I had, and they confirmed that I had legit claim to my money.

In no time, they started working on my case, it took them about 8 working days to recover 80% of my funds. That's literally all the money I lost, I'm glad they made this happy ending for me.
BITVESTO is a big scam! I lost almost all my total savings to this scammers. I filed a petition against them but all effort was in vain. I shared this experience with everyone I knew. Luckily, she came through for me

FILE YOUR COMPLAINT : "isabellajones70 @ gmail.com

This is a big scam! I lost almost all my total savings to this scammers. I filed a petition against them but all effort was in vain. I shared this experience with everyone I knew. Luckily, she came through for me

FILE YOUR COMPLAINT : "isabellajones70 @ gmail.com

Horrible customer service. My 85k USD worth of BTC got missing. Apparently, it was hacked and withdrawn by some cyber thief. Glad to have hired @ royalblade (on wickr ) to clean up your mess. NEVER DEAL WITH!!!
bitvesto.com is rated 4.20 based on 25 reviews