Black Port Capital Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Black Port Capital

How would you rate Black Port Capital ?

(optional)

"So far its been HORRIBLE..I would STAY AWAY I have been with them for almost a month and so far TERRIBLE. ALL 5 stock tips are big losers. Mostly Biotech questionable pump and dump companies. Every tip they have given is losing money. They also mislead in their questions section. They definitely hold trades longer than 2 weeks. If there average rate of return is 82% then how did they turn $25,000 into $1.4 million in 5 years? Their numbers don't add up. The reviews on Facebook look fake if you dig in and look at the peoples profiles that left them. They don't answer questions. They don't give you 15-18 trades per month. They aren't a registered company."
John Riverson
Unverified Reviewer
"I love their stock alerts and they are almost always on point. Highly recommended for all kinds of traders."
Lena Brickswick
"A fantastic experience. They don't only provide great trade recommendations (which actually do make money) but they support team is top notch. Answered all my questions within hours, provided proof when I asked for it and helped me set up my account. I've been happily with them for 6 months and my trading account is even happier!"
Black Port Capital is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews