Blazer Brand Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Blazer Brand 5 star review on 17th August 2019
Michael Favorito
More Photos & Videos
I installed the straps on my garbage cans as soon as they hit the mailbox. Our raccoon tried to get into them two nights after installation with no luck and I believe he has moved on. He did decide to poop on top of my trash can to let me know how he feels about your product. 🤣
Quality product with fast shipping
Fast shipping, well packaged, easy installation, simple to use, well made — and best of all it has solved the raccoon problem!
Keep going!
Fast and accurate
did not have a bad experience during the whole shopping process. Also the product worked to perfection.
The ease of the purchase and shipping speed were incredible! I think it shipped the same day and arrived a few days later!
Everything about this purchase was great. Ordering was easy, product super useful and good quality, shipping was quicker than expected and communication excellent. Top marks in all ways!
Great product, fast delivery.
I ordered one day, and the Blazers delivered to my front door the next. The strong straps were so easy to install, and, best of all, no more raccoons are getting into my garbage cans. Thank you!
Local orders get that super fast delivery! We're happy to hear the Strong Strap is working as promised. If you ever run into trouble, feel free to let us know.

Stay Strong,
Blazer Brand
The raccoons have not been able to get into the garbage since I installed the Blazer Brand
Excellent service and excellent product. Working so far!
I ordered the tough towels and love them! Great product made by great people. American made as well! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company!
Excellent product, excellent company.
Great product, super communication. Highly recommend
User friendly website and shipment was quick ! Thank you for covering that cost :)
Great buying experience!
Who doesn’t like free shipping!! Easy to order products and arrived within days. Yes I’ll be ordering again. Thank you BLAZER BRAND.
I am very happy with my experience buying at the Blazer Brand website. The website was very easy to read and understand. Instructions and videos on the website are awesome. Checkout was very easy, free shipping, and I received my order within days. I am very happy with my buying experience and I will buy from Blazer Brand in the future. Strong Strap is a great product and it works as promised on the website.
Very streamed-lined ordering process. Product arrived on time. Straight forward instillation instructions. Product works so well I am about to order a second one.
Blazer Brand is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews