Blazer Brand Reviews

Blazer Brand 5 star review on 27th August 2019
Margaret M
Blazer Brand 5 star review on 25th August 2019
Michael F
So far so good Need to see if product can survive bears
From the time I looked at product on internet to the time product was delivered I was totally satisfied with service.
Great customer service. The towels I wanted to order had been out of stock for months. I reached out to them and got a response almost immediately and had my towels within a week.
I can’t praise this company enough, I had a insulation problem, they called me within a half hour and solved my problem.
I had a missing strap from my green bin which probably was “eaten” by the recycling truck mechanism. Without any questions and without charge, I had a new strap in my mailbox in two days! Excellent customer service!
While I haven't tried the product just yet due to delivery troubles, if it performs half as food as the customer support from BlazerBrand, I'm be over the moon. The customer support team has been incredibly proactive, responsive and professional. They are a great example of how all companies should be run. Once I get the product, I have no doubt that I'll be pleased.
Delivered very quickly. One of those products ideas that is simple and effective. Very easy to install
Fast service and shipping.
Very helpful. I thought of your dad as I installed them. God bless
Didn’t work...trash still broken into every night.
They work great and were easy to install!
Fantastic product - very much appreciated!
My order shipped same day and was received two days later. I installed units that afternoon and the product worked exactly as stated. Our trash barrels have been assaulted three nights in a row since I installed them and they worked great. No damage to trash barrels,no more trash strewn all over the road. Adios, raccoons!
Quality product with fast shipping
Fast shipping, well packaged, easy installation, simple to use, well made — and best of all it has solved the raccoon problem!
Keep going!
Fast and accurate
did not have a bad experience during the whole shopping process. Also the product worked to perfection.
The ease of the purchase and shipping speed were incredible! I think it shipped the same day and arrived a few days later!
Everything about this purchase was great. Ordering was easy, product super useful and good quality, shipping was quicker than expected and communication excellent. Top marks in all ways!
Blazer Brand is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews