Blazer Brand Reviews

Read Blazer Brand Reviews

justin.blazer@blazerbrand.com

106 S Main St

Tell us how Blazer Brand made you happy
I am very happy with my experience buying at the Blazer Brand website. The website was very easy to read and understand. Instructions and videos on the website are awesome. Checkout was very easy, free shipping, and I received my order within days. I am very happy with my buying experience and I will buy from Blazer Brand in the future. Strong Strap is a great product and it works as promised on the website.
Very streamed-lined ordering process. Product arrived on time. Straight forward instillation instructions. Product works so well I am about to order a second one.
Clean and cool website. Look forward to seeing additional products.
Very Strong and Sturdy!!!
Prompt response. Product received within a few days. Will test against large determined dog in next few weeks! Arrived 5 or 6 days after order.
Incredible customer service and great product!
Excellent Customer Service. They replaced my broken strap right away due to the warranty. they also gave me direction on how to best attach the strap. I like the product. I have been using other methods for a long time without success. thanks
Blazer Brand is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews