Blazer Brand Reviews

Blazer Brand 5 star review on 27th August 2019
Margaret M
Blazer Brand 5 star review on 25th August 2019
Michael F
Excellent customer and super product!
Exactly what we needed. My neighbor had the strap to keep out raccoons and said it works perfectly so I ordered the same one. My husband installed it no problem. So far so good!
Not what I expected. I thought I bought two barrels with straps for $70. Robbery
Hi, We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your purchase from our store. Blazer Brand accepts all returns up to 45-days after items have shipped. To start a return, please use our self-service portal at https://store.blazerbrand.com/pages/returns or send an email to contact@blazerbrand.com. We'll also have one of our team members reach out to you individually for additional assistance. Stay Strong, Blazer Brand
Noticed an anchor was missing from my order. Contacted Blazer and they sent me an anchor in 2 days. The company is good to work with, they keep their word. The product is easy to install. Had it installed on my trash can in only 5 minutes.
Great product. Very easy to install and shipped quickly
I needed a replacement part but my warranty was expired. They sent the replacement part immediately and without charging me. In my experience blazer brand products are quality products and the customer service is refreshingly on point. Thanks guys!
very nice doing business with you
I cannot believe it came so quickly less then three days ! Other companies need to take heed ! It is well made, we haven’t put it on our garbage can yet we will this week.
Great solution.
Outstanding customer service, stands behind the product. Thank you!
Buying the product was quick and easy, free shipping and fast shipping. The product went out the same day I purchased it.
Fast and efficient. Also, great product
Good website. Easy to order. Delivered quickly and correctly.
Quick response and we love the product! Replacement part was shipped the next day, talk about great customer service! Will recommend to my friends!
So far so good Need to see if product can survive bears
From the time I looked at product on internet to the time product was delivered I was totally satisfied with service.
Great customer service. The towels I wanted to order had been out of stock for months. I reached out to them and got a response almost immediately and had my towels within a week.
I can’t praise this company enough, I had a insulation problem, they called me within a half hour and solved my problem.
I had a missing strap from my green bin which probably was “eaten” by the recycling truck mechanism. Without any questions and without charge, I had a new strap in my mailbox in two days! Excellent customer service!
While I haven't tried the product just yet due to delivery troubles, if it performs half as food as the customer support from BlazerBrand, I'm be over the moon. The customer support team has been incredibly proactive, responsive and professional. They are a great example of how all companies should be run. Once I get the product, I have no doubt that I'll be pleased.
Blazer Brand is rated 4.86 based on 51 reviews