Blazer Brand Reviews

Read Blazer Brand Reviews

justin.blazer@blazerbrand.com

106 S Main St

Tell us how Blazer Brand made you happy
They work great and were easy to install!
Fantastic product - very much appreciated!
My order shipped same day and was received two days later. I installed units that afternoon and the product worked exactly as stated. Our trash barrels have been assaulted three nights in a row since I installed them and they worked great. No damage to trash barrels,no more trash strewn all over the road. Adios, raccoons!
Quality product with fast shipping
Fast shipping, well packaged, easy installation, simple to use, well made — and best of all it has solved the raccoon problem!
Keep going!
Fast and accurate
did not have a bad experience during the whole shopping process. Also the product worked to perfection.
The ease of the purchase and shipping speed were incredible! I think it shipped the same day and arrived a few days later!
Everything about this purchase was great. Ordering was easy, product super useful and good quality, shipping was quicker than expected and communication excellent. Top marks in all ways!
Great product, fast delivery.
I ordered one day, and the Blazers delivered to my front door the next. The strong straps were so easy to install, and, best of all, no more raccoons are getting into my garbage cans. Thank you!
Local orders get that super fast delivery! We're happy to hear the Strong Strap is working as promised. If you ever run into trouble, feel free to let us know.

Stay Strong,
Blazer Brand
The raccoons have not been able to get into the garbage since I installed the Blazer Brand
Excellent service and excellent product. Working so far!
I ordered the tough towels and love them! Great product made by great people. American made as well! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company!
Excellent product, excellent company.
Great product, super communication. Highly recommend
User friendly website and shipment was quick ! Thank you for covering that cost :)
Great buying experience!
Who doesn’t like free shipping!! Easy to order products and arrived within days. Yes I’ll be ordering again. Thank you BLAZER BRAND.
Blazer Brand is rated 4.89 based on 28 reviews