Boho Factory Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

Boho Factory have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

B

Price - Excellent

78.72%
Industry Average
Bought 2 jumpsuits on a great sale from this site recently. they are gorgeous and very well made. I still can't believe I got them at these affordable prices. Highly Recommended!
- Janice Gorman
I purchased 2 jumpsuits from here on flash sales, and I couldn't be happier. The collection of dresses they have are just amazing, and the prices are also reasonable. I am impressed by their site and would recommend others about it too!
- Karen James
Online shopping has never been so relaxing! Found this site recently, and I must say, it's a complete shop packed with varieties of women accessories, footwear, and clothes. Moreover, their prices are super affordable. What more a girl could demand? !!Fab!!
- Elen Gerthart
B-

Delivery - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Boho Factory is working Good and Best Delivery System Great value for money The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
- noman32
Hi. My spouse ordered and got very good stuffs. Delivery is fast and customer service is also good. I would definitely refer my friends.
- Subhasish Mohanty
- Subhasish Mohanty
F

Returns Process - Difficult

9.80%
Industry Average
Contacted customer returns as my jumpsuit did not fit. Response was to take a photo of the ill fitting garment on me. Initially they offered me a replacement garment but the the emails stopped. Emailed them another 3-4 times but still have heard nothing. Buyers beware, and if you are really wise do not buy anything from this website.
- Anonymous
Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns.
- Anonymous
what an awful company, all clothes is cheap looking and bad quality and no returns accepted. stay away
- Ilona Henderson
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.09%
Industry Average
I emailed to ask for a refund, no response.
- Penny W
On the website it clearly states if purchase has not been mailed, a full refund will be given.
- LLeague
If I could give a zero I would! I order early January and I still don’t have my order. Boho support was horrible and I asked multiple times for a refund but they kept saying they couldn’t. Only now because one clothing piece has been lost will they refund me. I suggest don’t bother with this website
C
64.36%
Industry Average
The good service. I like it
- Resty
Salut, j'ai commandé un cadeau pour ma sœur, en réalité ma commande ont été traité rapidement et la livraison était aussi rapide et le service client 100% génial.
- Aicha
great products, the best prices and great service
- renne lucius