Boho-Factory.com Insights

Boho-Factory.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

85.19%
Industry Average
" What i can say now is that the fabric is cheap and not worthy to pay that price for the quality,but the dress is same as in the picture,you can see through a bit,but for my dress its not a big deal. "
- Dori
" I have bought a dress here and it fits perfectly! I am very happy with the purchase. I love the colour and feel of the dess. Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. I highly recommend it ! I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
- Brianna
" Just received my beautiful dress. custom size! Wow, really a surprise. Fit my body shape so well! Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. Good choice to choose I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
- michele
Write your review on Boho-Factory.com
A

Delivery - Fast

96.55%
Industry Average
" quality of a dress is superb and delivery system is very effective in time. thaks "
- Anonymous
" i like a quality of dress and delivery system is so effective amazing "
- Anonymous
" The dresses are awesome, I liked it very much. I also liked there fast response & delivery. Thank you so much. "
- Smith Allen
F

Returns Process - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
" Fraudulent. Do NOT buy. Even though sale items show up in 3 locations saying free returns and money back guarantee, when you try to return they refer you to the policy which says sale items are not returnable. Very sketchy. Material also cheap and thin. Not worth money spent on them. "
- Anonymous
" What the hell?? Do NOT BUY from this site !! They refuse to return as they claim it’s a sale item which is exempt from returns. "
- Anonymous
" They sell all items on sale and then refuse to accept any returns on these grounds (WHICH IS ILLEGAL). "
F

Refunds - Difficult

28.36%
Industry Average
" Bad quality and no refunds! "
- Mielot Langstraat
" I have been in contact with customer service (if you can even call it that-b/c its not!!) they will not refund my money because it was a sale item. "
- Kaley T.
" I contacted customer service in March (before my item had even shipped out!) for a refund because their website clearly states ships within 2-7 businesses days and the response I got was “please have more patience”. "
A-
83.33%
Industry Average
" Experience with them is nice. They make u want to come bank. Thumbs up to their customer service. "
- olajide