Boho Factory Insights

Boho Factory have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.72%
Industry Average
" Ordered 2 dresses for my girlfriend. They are ok with the description and quite good bargains for their prices. My girlfriend is really happy with the way they look and fit. Boho is qui te slow to ship and tracking could be much better. Answer level is barely average. I have ordered other products and hope not to have to regret it. "
- Florian
" What i can say now is that the fabric is cheap and not worthy to pay that price for the quality,but the dress is same as in the picture,you can see through a bit,but for my dress its not a big deal. "
- Dori
" I have bought a dress here and it fits perfectly! I am very happy with the purchase. I love the colour and feel of the dess. Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. I highly recommend it ! I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
- Brianna
Write your review on Boho Factory
A

Delivery - Fast

91.43%
Industry Average
" quality of a dress is superb and delivery system is very effective in time. thaks "
- Anonymous
" i like a quality of dress and delivery system is so effective amazing "
- Anonymous
" The dresses are awesome, I liked it very much. I also liked there fast response & delivery. Thank you so much. "
- Smith Allen
F

Returns Process - Difficult

12.20%
Industry Average
" I am now completing the chargeback to them through my MasterCard as their site offers free returns within 14 days and they are not following their own terms and conditions listed on their website. "
- Anonymous
" The quality is awful unless you like cheap plastic buttons and crap from China. They don’t take returns of “sale” items but everything has a price that is slashed with a lower price so therefore nothing is eligible. Unless you want to pay good money for an item worth about 50 cents shop elsewhere. "
- Leah Fairmont Venturello
" The website says free shipping and free returns, but then they say no returns on sale items in the fine print. "
- Andrea Giordano
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.14%
Industry Average
" don't waste your time trying to get Boho Factory to refund or exchange your item - they won't. "
- Anonymous
" I emailed them and they replied with a link to the refunds page which states sale items cannot be refunded however all products are on sale - sneaky! I then put in a dispute with PayPal and they said they will refund me but I have to pay for the shipping to China from my own pocket which will be $34!!! No way should I have to be out of pocket and waste time going to a post office when a product is not as described. "
- Anonymous
" What you see is not what you get. Misrepresented goods, extremely poor quality, impossible to get a refund. Whatsmore they delete customer negative feedback from their site. Don't waste your money. "
B
78.36%
Industry Average
" Experience with them is nice. They make u want to come bank. Thumbs up to their customer service. "
- olajide
- Brianna
" Just received my beautiful dress. custom size! Wow, really a surprise. Fit my body shape so well! Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. Good choice to choose I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
- michele