Boho-Factory.com Insights

Boho-Factory.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

86.96%
Industry Average
" I have bought a dress here and it fits perfectly! I am very happy with the purchase. I love the colour and feel of the dess. Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. I highly recommend it ! I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
- Brianna
" Just received my beautiful dress. custom size! Wow, really a surprise. Fit my body shape so well! Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. Good choice to choose I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
- michele
" The service is good and organized in a way to satisfy the customer, the price as well is abordable for everyone, and also the refunds and returns are in time and without cheating which makes a good choice. "
- Thomas R. Payne
Write your review on Boho-Factory.com
A

Delivery - Fast

96.30%
Industry Average
" quality of a dress is superb and delivery system is very effective in time. thaks "
- Anonymous
" i like a quality of dress and delivery system is so effective amazing "
- Anonymous
" The dresses are awesome, I liked it very much. I also liked there fast response & delivery. Thank you so much. "
- Smith Allen
F

Returns Process - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" Even though they advertise free returns, after doing a lot of digging in fine print it says no refunds on sale items. "
- Katie
" DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I made the mistake. Quality is awful and the products are cheap knockoffs of the legit pictures. They don’t allow returns on sale items so I’m guessing I’m stuck with the dress I bought. It’s so ridiculously cheaply made... like dollar store Halloween costume cheap. So angry that this business is actually running and that people fall for it. Wish I knew. "
- Anonymous
" The website promotes free shipping and free returns but when I go and email them to return the 3 dresses, they sent me a separate link that states the policy is free returns on full priced items only. "
- Kay
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Run for your life! Do not order, total junk. Will not refund, will not return unless you pay shipping which is 70 $ using a tracking number. Total scam artists. Don't be stupid like me. Never again China! "
- Anonymous
" They will not issue refunds for any items on sale which is everything on their website. "
- Katie
" When I tried to contact Boho Factory for a return label, they would not refund the order because it was past the 15 day period. "
A-
87.50%
Industry Average
" Experience with them is nice. They make u want to come bank. Thumbs up to their customer service. "
- olajide