Boho Factory Insights

Boho Factory have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.78%
Industry Average
" Ordered 2 dresses for my girlfriend. They are ok with the description and quite good bargains for their prices. My girlfriend is really happy with the way they look and fit. Boho is qui te slow to ship and tracking could be much better. Answer level is barely average. I have ordered other products and hope not to have to regret it. "
- Florian
" What i can say now is that the fabric is cheap and not worthy to pay that price for the quality,but the dress is same as in the picture,you can see through a bit,but for my dress its not a big deal. "
- Dori
" I have bought a dress here and it fits perfectly! I am very happy with the purchase. I love the colour and feel of the dess. Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. I highly recommend it ! I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
- Brianna
Write your review on Boho Factory
A

Delivery - Fast

91.43%
Industry Average
" quality of a dress is superb and delivery system is very effective in time. thaks "
- Anonymous
" i like a quality of dress and delivery system is so effective amazing "
- Anonymous
" The dresses are awesome, I liked it very much. I also liked there fast response & delivery. Thank you so much. "
- Smith Allen
F

Returns Process - Difficult

12.82%
Industry Average
" The website says free shipping and free returns, but then they say no returns on sale items in the fine print. "
- Andrea Giordano
" " The website stated free returns when I first ordered so I thought it would be a great online shop. "
- Samantha
" Orders ship from China even though they had a US address. Items do not look like the pictures and the quality is very poor. Returns aren’t allowed on sale items which means nothing is returnable since everything is on sale. Do not waste your time, money, frustration. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.15%
Industry Average
" i asked to return them and for a refund. "
- jen
" NOW they are saying they cant refund me at all because it was a sale item. "
- Anonymous
" NOW they are saying they cant refund me at all because it was a sale item. "
B
79.01%
Industry Average
" Experience with them is nice. They make u want to come bank. Thumbs up to their customer service. "
- olajide
- Brianna
" Just received my beautiful dress. custom size! Wow, really a surprise. Fit my body shape so well! Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. Good choice to choose I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
- michele

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access