Boho Factory Insights

Boho Factory have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
B

Price - Excellent

78.95%
Industry Average
" I absolutely love Boho-Factory dresses. They are lovely and are And of highly quality with great prices. I am addicted to buying your clothes now. I would definitely recommend your product to people. "
- Lemton Baro
" Boho Factory is working Good and Best Delivery System Great value for money The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory. "
- noman32
" Great value for money . The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory. "
Write your review on Boho Factory
B-

Delivery - Average

70.00%
- noman32
" Hi. My spouse ordered and got very good stuffs. Delivery is fast and customer service is also good. I would definitely refer my friends. "
- Subhasish Mohanty
- Subhasish Mohanty
F

Returns Process - Difficult

10.00%
Industry Average
" Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns. "
- Anonymous
" what an awful company, all clothes is cheap looking and bad quality and no returns accepted. stay away "
- Ilona Henderson
" AVOID! SCAM. 1. "Free Returns" is false, in the small print their refund policy says no return on sale items, the WHOLE SITE is on sale. 2. Items are not like the pictures, bad cheap material, no adjustable straps as seen in picture, different print. 3. Half of my order did not arrive and no answer from them over email. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.22%
Industry Average
" Refuse to refund sale items (but everything is a "sale" item so basically refuse all refunds). "
- Shelley McCracken
" Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns. "
- Anonymous
" I sent in a request to return it and they said they do not provide refunds if you bought the item on sale!! Everything on their website is on sale which means you can’t ever get a refund! I called the number provided on their website and it says all workers are busy contact us online and then hangs up. "
B-

Customer Service - Average

65.31%
Industry Average
" The good service. I like it "
- Resty
" Salut, j'ai commandé un cadeau pour ma sœur, en réalité ma commande ont été traité rapidement et la livraison était aussi rapide et le service client 100% génial. "
- Aicha
" great products, the best prices and great service "
- renne lucius