Boho Factory Reviews

D
Happiness Grade

Boho Factory have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

B

Price - Excellent

78.26%
Industry Average
Bought 2 jumpsuits on a great sale from this site recently. they are gorgeous and very well made. I still can't believe I got them at these affordable prices. Highly Recommended!
- Janice Gorman
I purchased 2 jumpsuits from here on flash sales, and I couldn't be happier. The collection of dresses they have are just amazing, and the prices are also reasonable. I am impressed by their site and would recommend others about it too!
- Karen James
Online shopping has never been so relaxing! Found this site recently, and I must say, it's a complete shop packed with varieties of women accessories, footwear, and clothes. Moreover, their prices are super affordable. What more a girl could demand? !!Fab!!
- Elen Gerthart
B-

Delivery - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
Boho Factory is working Good and Best Delivery System Great value for money The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
- noman32
Hi. My spouse ordered and got very good stuffs. Delivery is fast and customer service is also good. I would definitely refer my friends.
- Subhasish Mohanty
- Subhasish Mohanty
F

Returns Process - Difficult

10.00%
Industry Average
Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns.
- Anonymous
what an awful company, all clothes is cheap looking and bad quality and no returns accepted. stay away
- Ilona Henderson
AVOID! SCAM. 1. "Free Returns" is false, in the small print their refund policy says no return on sale items, the WHOLE SITE is on sale. 2. Items are not like the pictures, bad cheap material, no adjustable straps as seen in picture, different print. 3. Half of my order did not arrive and no answer from them over email.
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.34%
Industry Average
Did not receive two of the items that I ordered and I have been trying to get a refund for them for over six months. Scam do not order from them
- Anonymous
Sent me 2 items I didn’t order and will not refund my money... total scam. Taking it up with bbb and my Amex and PayPal
- Alex
I have received numerous emails from them wanting me to accept $10 for the dress, when I want the full refund.
- Melisa
B-
65.66%
Industry Average
The good service. I like it
- Resty
Salut, j'ai commandé un cadeau pour ma sœur, en réalité ma commande ont été traité rapidement et la livraison était aussi rapide et le service client 100% génial.
- Aicha
great products, the best prices and great service
- renne lucius