Boho Factory Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

Boho Factory have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

B

Price - Excellent

78.72%
Industry Average
Bought 2 jumpsuits on a great sale from this site recently. they are gorgeous and very well made. I still can't believe I got them at these affordable prices. Highly Recommended!
- Janice Gorman
I purchased 2 jumpsuits from here on flash sales, and I couldn't be happier. The collection of dresses they have are just amazing, and the prices are also reasonable. I am impressed by their site and would recommend others about it too!
- Karen James
Online shopping has never been so relaxing! Found this site recently, and I must say, it's a complete shop packed with varieties of women accessories, footwear, and clothes. Moreover, their prices are super affordable. What more a girl could demand? !!Fab!!
- Elen Gerthart
B-

Delivery - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Boho Factory is working Good and Best Delivery System Great value for money The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
- noman32
Hi. My spouse ordered and got very good stuffs. Delivery is fast and customer service is also good. I would definitely refer my friends.
- Subhasish Mohanty
- Subhasish Mohanty
F

Returns Process - Difficult

9.80%
Industry Average
Contacted customer returns as my jumpsuit did not fit. Response was to take a photo of the ill fitting garment on me. Initially they offered me a replacement garment but the the emails stopped. Emailed them another 3-4 times but still have heard nothing. Buyers beware, and if you are really wise do not buy anything from this website.
- Anonymous
Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns.
- Anonymous
what an awful company, all clothes is cheap looking and bad quality and no returns accepted. stay away
- Ilona Henderson
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.14%
Industry Average
I have been trying to receive a refund since 30th June. It seems impossible - I am just being fobbed off again and again. I will never use Etsy or FashBoho again. Feel I have been lied to and stolen from. Never EVER had such bad/dishonest service. Please do not use this company.
- EM
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!!!! The positive reviews on their company website are fake. The clothes take months to be shipped and the quality is less than poor. The customer service team refuses refunds on all products regardless of being returned unused in original boxing. I have been in a refund war with this company for a month and promise me, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
- Anonymous
I attempted to return it but was informed that I could not get a refund since it was on sale, but they would let me order another item and just pay shipping.
- Tate Vernon
C
64.42%
Industry Average
The good service. I like it
- Resty
Salut, j'ai commandé un cadeau pour ma sœur, en réalité ma commande ont été traité rapidement et la livraison était aussi rapide et le service client 100% génial.
- Aicha
great products, the best prices and great service
- renne lucius