Boho Factory Q&A

8 Questions   /   5 Answers
36% of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Got a Question?

I want to know when my order will be shipped. I am getting a little anxious after reading all these reviews.

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Has anyone gone through PayPal to get their order cancelled or their money back?

Click here to view your answer
I did. Paypal sided with them and allowed me to return a "sale" item, but at my own cost. Obviously going from the US to China this entirely negates this as a viable option.
Hi Danielle, I just saw your review and am currently in the same position. For you have any luck getting your money back?
I would like to cancel my order

Click here to view your answer
How come i am getting no response from you about a return

Click here to view your answer
Since this fake company is a scam (ripping off photos from a legit site and having fake, cheap quality copies made in China, taking a month to ship to you using a fake tracking number, claiming no returns because it's on sale though over 95% of the items are always on sale from their fake inflated prices even though it says free shipping and free returns next to each individual dress), has any one argued the charge with their credit card company? If the credit card company does reverse the charges, I would want Boho Factory to lose the money though, not the credit card company. Also can anything legally be done to shut down websites like this and Bonboho (and others that are a shell for the crappy counterfeit dresses they sell)?

Click here to view your answer
I bought a dress yesterday (12/03/19) and I live in Quebec, Canada. I juste want to know how long it take to recieve my dress ? Thank you :)!

Click here to view your answer
Did any of you guys managed to get your money back from this scam? If yes, please advise me on how to do it. Thank you

Click here to view your answer
I have not. I've been emailing them for weeks asking for a return address. They respond by inquiring what's wrong with the merchandise and if I would like to exchange it for other clothing. They refuse to provide me with a return address.
I am located in the US. How long does it take to receive the items?

Click here to view your answer
I think it depends on the state you are in, but I got mine in 2 weeks and I'm in Los Angeles. Hope that helps!
It’s been 1 month and I still haven’t received it!

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access