Boho-Factory.com Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Boho-Factory.com

Tell us how Boho-Factory.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
"If I could give a zero, I would. I thought this website was based in the US or at least it would go through some level of quality check before an item is shipped to customers, but when I received a package directly from China, it definitely made sense why my 3 dresses took more than 6 weeks to receive. All poor quality and did not look like the pictures. The website promotes free shipping and free returns but when I go and email them to return the 3 dresses, they sent me a separate link that states the policy is free returns on full priced items only. And if I wanted to return, I would have to pay for returned shipping... to Tel Aviv!!!! It’s not even guaranteed that it’ll make it there and I’ll get refunded timely so I didn’t want to waste anymore money. It was very deceiving of them to falsely promote the free returns directly on page of each item and then not honor it. Just an FYI, I don’t think there is anything on their website that is full priced because they run promotions and have everything marked as on sale so they will never have to give free returns. I will never order from them again. If I knew it was shipped from China, I’d prob just go directly to AliExpress and pay a quarter of the price and know the quality I’m expecting. But boho is not cheap even with its sales and promotions. The quality is awful for the price you pay. Take your money elsewhere like Lulus. Boho is awful! Do not trust them! I also noticed negative reviews are removed from social media."
Posted 10 minutes ago
Are you Boho-Factory.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My order contained 2 dresses, one of which arrived approximately 1 month after purchase. I was fine with this, as I ordered it well in advanced from when I actually needed to wear it. The quality was not great but for $37 (sale price) and a shipping time of one month, I wasn't about to struggle with getting a refund. It's a pretty dress, just very cheap/thin material and I'll have to wear something underneath it. The second dress, based on the tracking info they gave me, looked like it had no activity and was still in China about a month and a half in. I emailed customer service about this, and why it didn't look like the item was moving anywhere despite already receiving my other dress and they still have not responded. Finally I received it, quality is poor as well, and it just isn't very flattering on me. It looked different in their photos. I emailed to inquire about a refund and am waiting on a response. Per their policy, returns are not accepted on sale items though, so I am not expecting great news. I definitely will not be using them again. There are much better options."
"Took 5 weeks for delivery and can wear neither dress. My husband says they look like his moms night gowns. Came out nothing like the pictures and spent $100 for 2 dresses!"
"I expected longer shipping because it was international- but holy bat sh*t, the quality is nonexistent. I bought the Summer Pop maxi. It’s a crepe-like material, completely see through with frayed edges and stitching bad enough it looks like it was done by a prepubescent boy forced to take Home Ec class in 1986. I’m actually ashamed of myself because I normally do extensive research of reviews and the one time I don’t... BAM! I get screwed out of my hard earned $. Oh- and you can’t return it because the return policy isn’t applicable to sales items. EVERY SINGLE ITEM on the site is on sale. Don’t bother."
"SO BAD!!!! DONT SHOP HERE!!! - Takes 3-4 weeks for the items to arrive - They look NOTHING like the pictures on the website - The material is such bad quality and looks so cheap - They don't offer returns on sale items and ALL if their items are on sale! It must be illegal - you can't sell infererior products online without offering some sort of refund or exchange. They suck you in and then wipe their hands of you as soon as they've received your money!"
"I ordered four sale items. None of the items look like the picture. the colours were vastly different. The jacket was completely unfinished with raw edges and not as a style statement either. It is unwearable as it looks like my little sister made it at primary school. One item was something I did not order at all and so I did not see one of the dresses I ordered but a completely different one. All in all very poor quality!! Do not use!!"
"This is a super cheap Chinese store with terrible clothes. I ordered two dresses. One looked cute on, but the material was so sheer that you could tell nude panties were a slightly different nude than my skin. Also, there was some beading at the end of a tie that was shattered when I got it. The second dress was also a very low quality and scratch material and did not look like what the model was wearing. It took almost a month to be delivered as well. I went to return the dresses, but when the website says "free returns" they do not mean it and there are a bunch of hoops to jump through. You still have to pay for shipping (to China), the original packaging cannot be damaged, you have to print out your receipt because they do not send one, and THEY DO NOT LET YOU RETURN SALE ITEMS. Their whole website is on sale at all times so the policy is a scam."
"This website is terrible. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! Shipping took over 1 month, and the dress was not at all what I expected. The material is cheap and synthetic. I'm sure this is sweat shop in China! Total false advertising from the pictures to the return policy. The items are not even close to looking like the pictures and they state they are 100 customer satisfaction guarantee and 30day money back but they don’t honor that if it’s on sale, so their whole website (which they fail to mention, you have to really dig to find that info)."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! Shipping took about a month, and the dress was not at all what I expected. The material is cheap and synthetic, feels scratchy, the lining is sewn to the outer fabric on the back, making it poof out. Excessively expensive for the quality and time the order took. Customer service took a long time to reply and had terrible grammar. A refund was not provided, merely a 'replacement' which I was to pay shipping for."
"Took a very long time for them to send the order, the items that arrived are not wearable. Must have been made in a sweat shop in China. Worst online shopping experience ever! Everything looks horrible, is made with the worst materials. The zebra dress doesn’t even come close to fitting and it’s made with parachute material. The “jacket” literally looks like a rag that I would clean my house with."
"Took over a month to get here and poor quality, looked nothing like the photos! Will never order again."
"Total false advertising from the pictures to the return policy. The items are not even close to looking like the pictures and they state they are 100 customer satisfaction guarantee and 30day money back but they don’t honour that if it’s on sale, so their whole website (which they fail to mention, you have to really dig to find that info)."
"Make sure you read the return policy. I purchased a dress on sale and when I got it and tried it on, turns out it is see-through. They say they pride themselves in their product but won't give me a refund for something I can't wear. They offered me a free product, all i had to do was pay shipping but I'm not willing to lose more money on their cheap material."
"This site is a scam. Very poor quality items and one item I received is not even the same style. Packaging comes from China with no receipts making refunds impossible. When I contacted company they blocked me. DO - NOT - ORDER!"
"More than 1 month since ordering, and I still dont have my dress. ( I live in central Europe)"
"I ordered dress more than 1 month ago and it still didnt come. I live in central Europe."
"All the positive comments I am seeing here look extremely fake and made up but non-customers. Nobody writes a positive comment the way these comments are written, sorry to inform you. The only comments that sound like a real human experience are the negative ones. Which leads me to no want to order anything from this website. Beware people, dont throw your money away!"
"It’s been over one month and I still haven’t received my order! The tracking number they give you is impossible to understand. No customer service phone number. 3 emails later and not one phone call to help me track my order. I would have been better off flying to China to pick it up. It would have been a lot faster!"
"Have been waiting waiting for an order for 5 weeks, no tracking number sent. Only email sent was order confirmation.Fed up with overseas online clothing sites."
"I got my dress pretty quickly (probably a week or two), but it didn’t fit and didn’t look like the picture at all! It was also a cheap quality. I’m not usually very high maintenance, but it was not at all what I was led to believe based on the picture and description. When I inquired about returning, they said I couldn’t return or exchange it and offered a free replacement item. After a couple of weeks of back and forth (because it took at least 48 hours to get a response each time), and having to select several new items because others were out of stock, they told me I’d have to pay $24 for shipping of my “free item.” Especially because I only paid $35 for the original item, that seems outrageous! They dont have any customer service and I will not ever order anything there again."
Boho-Factory.com is rated 3.45 based on 85 reviews