Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Contacted customer returns as my jumpsuit did not fit. Response was to take a photo of the ill fitting garment on me. Initially they offered me a replacement garment but the the emails stopped. Emailed them another 3-4 times but still have heard nothing. Buyers beware, and if you are really wise do not buy anything from this website.
I am still waiting for a pair of sandals that I ordered weeks ago, I cannot get any tracking information! Thank God I didn't order anymore than that. The reviews are horrible and I wish I would have read them. I do not expect a refund, lesson learned and I will take this one as a loss!!! If you want really good quality clothes that you WILL recieve and in good time. Shop at nanamacs.com just sayin!
If I could give this company zero stars, I would. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I have been waiting 3 weeks since my original order date for any sort of order status or shipping details. When I reached out through their customer service I repeatedly get a verbatim email stating they are inundated with orders and will update with me ASAP. When asked for further information, they are unable to give any information. In addition, they will provide a refund eventhough my order is not ready.
Who has two thumbs and got ripped off HARD online recently? This girl. It's super embarrassing, and only maybe the third time I've been taken for a proper ride, but here is my experience: 1) See lovely looking dress online 2) Wait a month for a partial shipment of order 3) Dress is awful quality- paper thin, missing a belt, unwearable. 4) Contact customer support, request refund because the item is not fit for purpose. 5) Company will not comply with consumer law- they are selling in Australia and are bound by it. 6) Back and forth emails. I don't know how many times I have had to tell them that I don't want an exchange because why would I want to wait for another shitty dress? 7) They won't cancel the rest of my order, even though it hasn't shipped yet. 8) Finally agree to refund if I pay shipping 9) Agree that it is my right to post my experiences to all and sundry. So here we are 😀 Do your due diligence online and always, always check the reviews for stores that are selling cute things for apparently reasonable prices. It hurts my pride SO MUCH to have failed at online shopping, because it's (so sadly) one of the things I list on resumes under 'Misc. Skills'.
I placed an order on jan 18, I still have no order. I've sent email after email and they keep saying order was processed and shipped. So ridiculous its been almost 3 weeks .they charged my card. I have a tracking number but no updates, just says its in transit to shipping carrier. So angry. I've never waited for a package this long. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.
Really wish I would have been smart and read these reviews first!! Terrible terrible quality clothing. Now I’m worried I won’t be refunded my money...
The quality of the dresses I purchased were really poor and the sizes were way off according to the size chart. I wanted to return and they came up with every reason on how I was not able to get my money back. WASTE of MONEY AND TIME!! Awful company!!!
This is a FRAUD. It was made and shipped from China. I’m sorry but I have to scream: “SHIT QUALITY compared to what I have paid for”. The two dress look nothing like the picture (looks like they copied and stole pictures from other legit website). Lesson learned. Waited a month to get this item. I’m very upset. It is a waste.
It is a scam DO NOT BUY from boho factory, I placed an order 1 month back still didn't receive any of my items. No shipping details, no answer to my emails, they blocked my email somehow. Don’t fall for it.. they are big liars and thieves they take your money and disappear. Be careful.
DO NOT BUY!!!!I am very disappointed, I haven’t received my order, they keeping giving me a different delivery date. I have received all my parcels separated, the quality was way under of the pictures the show online. Do not buy of them, you better buying from aliexpress and pay less.
Absolutely disgraceful service, some of my purchases never arrived and then the ones that did were disgraceful quality. So very disappointing never again will I buy online. And to top it off I asked for the refund policy and was blocked from there email. Disgraceful
Bought some dresses last week and I was surprised to see the size which perfectly fits on me. I was so happy with the accuracy of boho factory and now I am really excited to place next orders.
Still no outcome from contacting Boho in October 2019...what a joke your 'Support' team and email is! My account is unable to be accessed as my email is 'not recognised' howvere I get junk emails every day, sometimes multiple times per day. purchased items not as described and not even having a response to emails asking for account to be reopened to follow return policy and assistance from Boho.
Did not receive two of the items that I ordered and I have been trying to get a refund for them for over six months. Scam do not order from them
Sent me 2 items I didn’t order and will not refund my money... total scam. Taking it up with bbb and my Amex and PayPal
Seemed like a scam website from the get go. Then came across all of these reviews and was glad I did, proves it is a scam.
What an awful experience. Bought the Elegant escape dress in the hopes of getting the same dress as on the photos. The photos on the website was extremely misleading! Got a "dress" made out of flimsy material that doesn't look like the photos at all. The stitching looks like it could've been done by a child. And when I opened the package the dress had an extremely gross smell. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. Please don't waste your money on this site.
I purchased The Flamingo Fire Mini and the Retro Butterfly. The Flamingo isn’t too bad , it looks alright on but I was expecting a cotton mix fabric and instead received a dress made from extremely thin almost umbrella like material- it gets hot and doesn’t feel great on your skin at all . The Retro butterfly dress however does not look like it does in the image on the website . It has hardly any shape and the sleeves on it are all wrong ! They are the same size all the way down and are quite thin. Also the dress has loose threads everywhere from where it hasn’t been finished properly. How they can charge $39.99 for it I don’t know , and that’s their “sale “ price which isn’t true either . I didn’t bother returning the retro butterfly dress as I have to pay for postage just to return it. So disappointing as the website looks very credible. I won’t be shopping from this site again as their prices are robbery for their subpar products.
Save your money! I had a TERRIBLE experience ordering here with this company!! I ordered four dresses looking for a engagement picture dress and 1) non of the dresses were lined so they were completely see through, 2) the fabric was cheap quality and the stitching was comparable to a child’s homemade sewing project, 3) they don’t let you return anything and 4) they looked nothing like the pictures online. I want to save as many innocent shoppers as I can from this scam company! I wish I had read some reviews before I got sucked in. I literally threw away the dresses. I couldn’t even try to get $5 for them just for a resell. I couldn’t rob people of there money. Weren’t even worth that! PLEASE beware!
Bought two items got only one and the it’s nothing like the photo. It’s basically not even worth $5.00 and I paid $40. I will never ever buy anything on line from today because of this company
Boho Factory is rated 1.41 based on 478 reviews