Boho-Factory.com Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend Boho-Factory.com

Tell us how Boho-Factory.com made you happy

Over a week
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"The jacket looks nothing like the pic - saying it looks cheap is being kind. Tried to return and being given the runaround with them refusing to provide a return address. No refunds as every single item is on Sale so the ‘free returns’ policy is a blatant lie. Total scam, don’t do it!"
Are you Boho-Factory.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! I ordered one dress and received another and just wanted a refund, said I would send the wrong dress back and they wanted to send me a voucher for the shop!? WHAT?? YOU SENT ME THE WRONG DRESS!! They are terrible...and products are worse....never never ever again"
"Dont order from this shop! Terrible customer service its been more than 2 months and still haven’t received any of my orders! And no refund! They take ages to reply to emails but send you 5 advertisements a day! Horrible experience!!!"
"I ordered my wedding dress through boho and I’m very disappointed. The pictures in the ads where nothing like the garment. The lace wasn’t even the same and it was a very bad sewing job. I wouldn’t recommend"
"I'd rather pay a one-eyed belly-dancing rabbit my money than buy their clothes. Honesty should really be more valued in today's world. I'm appalled at the dresses I received. NOTHING like the pictures. I am regretting not looking up the customer reviews before impulsively caving to their instagram posts. Their pictures are beautiful and they make you think they'll 1) sell you the dresses pictured and 2) provide a full refund in the case you're not satisfied. Well, you're wrong."
"HORRIBLE!!! BUYER BEWARE!! The entire site is on sale 24/7 so there are zero returns. Sizes are extremely small, and quality is very subpar. I am out 167.00. It took 3 weeks to get it, as it all comes from China. Very upset at myself for not researching."
"Ordered a dress and felt safe about it as the website said can return, no questions asked within 30 days. They won’t let you return, the quality is cheap. And when you write what happened on their social media they block you. Do not buy from this website."
"Please help me in exposing this awful company for what it truly is. A scam. You can buy better items at Walmart. I bought the White and Blue Halter dress and a coin Necklace. The package arrived in minimal packaging. No receipt, no information. Just the dress in a see through bag. I DID NOT RECEIVE the necklace, but was charged for it. The dress WAS NOT a halter dress. It was a simple spaghetti strap spandex dress. You only have 15 days to return, and they don't even clearly present their return address. YOU ALSO HAVE TO PAY TO RETURN to some address in MI. They had me go through this whole process through email sending them pictures of what I received as proof. But looking back it seems like they were just pro-longing the return process in hopes of me reaching the 15 day policy. I reported them on Insta-gram and I hope you do the same."
"Don’t EVER order from this company! The clothing looks nothing like the photos, quality is very poor, and sizing is way off. They do not honor their return policy and tell you everything was “on sale” and therefore not returnable."
"Absolutely terrible. material is thin and crappy and the style was different to the picture. Cheap and nasty clothing. Refuse to by from them again"
"The only reason they are receiving 1 star is because it won’t allow me to give them negative stars or even zero. I wish I would have read all these review before ordering. My dress arrived today and it looks NOTHING like the picture. It is paper thin and completely see through. I tried to log in to my account on their website to initiate a return and somehow all of a sudden the account I created doesn’t exist! The dress came from China even though a Michigan address is listed on their site. SCAM SCAM SCAM!! Do not pass go!"
"I would give ZERO stars if option. It took 2 months to get one dress and it looks like a costume not a dress. Poor quality fabric and sewing. Horrible! Don't do It!"
"SCAM, STAY AWAY! I wish I read reviews before I spent a hundred dollars for items that fit badly and it is impossible to return due to return policy which actually does not allow you to return ANYTHING BACK because it is ''on sale'' but every single itme in the shop is on sale! Keep your money to you. What a lesson...."
"Be aware these items are sent from China. The address provided leads you to believe it is in the US. but it is not and the phone number they provide is the US postal service. I ordered a dress from them but received a totally different dress. The customer service is horrible. They only give you 15 days to return an item or you do not get a refund. You have to have a printed receipt which does not even come with the item and they will not tell you where to return it to. They keep asking for a picture of the wrong dress for proof. I have sent a picture but still have not got a reply telling me where to send it. Also all returns are at your expense even when its their fault. Buyer beware! Sizes also run extra small."
"HORRIBLEEEEE!! I ordered the retro butterfly dress and it came completely see through...it looked nothing like the pictures, and was literally a see through piece or red lace in the shape of a dress. Looked kind of like a beach cover up...complete false advertisement. I tried to warn people on Facebook by commenting on the dress and they removed my comment and blocked me from commenting. Therefore all you can see on Facebook is the good comments as they have hundreds of people reacting angry to the posts but you can't see a single negative comment. They also don't allow for reviews on their website and it is pretty clear now why. AVOID AVOID AVOIDDDD"
"Horrible quality, way over priced and no customer service."
"False advertisement. The sandals shown on the website is clearly not the sandals sent to me. I recieved a cheap version with different rhinestones on the shoe as well as the base of the show itself."
"Everything is wrong with this place!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING!! Didn't give me the discount. Would not cancel my order 10 minutes after I placed it. Took one month to receive the dress. Necklace arrived 2 weeks after the dress. It turned black after wearing it 2 times. Still waiting on my earring!!!!! I give up!! But I learned a valuable lesson. Just wanted to pass it on!!"
"Absolutely bad service. Received the goods, sizes incorrect, unable to return due to unanswered emails, returned to a ‘mailing address’ no goods, lost all my money."
"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!! Ordered a dress offline - emailed them as soon as I ordered it and asked to be cancel my order (read the review after the purchase cause I'm dumb). They emailed back and said sure, that they were going to talk to distribution. After several days, was told that I couldn't cancel my order because it had already been shipped (BULL! I tried to cancel literally within minutes so there's no way it should have ever shipped). Now they claim that it was delivered to the city that I live in. I have asked multiple times for the address that it was delivered to and the company they used. At this point, I'm assuming they didn't even bother to ship anything because they knew I was just going to send it back. Beyond displeased with this company and trying to let everyone know not to order through them!"
Boho-Factory.com is rated 2.69 based on 401 reviews