Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
DO NOT BUY!!!!I am very disappointed, I haven’t received my order, they keeping giving me a different delivery date. I have received all my parcels separated, the quality was way under of the pictures the show online. Do not buy of them, you better buying from aliexpress and pay less.
Posted 48 minutes ago
Absolutely disgraceful service, some of my purchases never arrived and then the ones that did were disgraceful quality. So very disappointing never again will I buy online. And to top it off I asked for the refund policy and was blocked from there email. Disgraceful
Still no outcome from contacting Boho in October 2019...what a joke your 'Support' team and email is! My account is unable to be accessed as my email is 'not recognised' howvere I get junk emails every day, sometimes multiple times per day. purchased items not as described and not even having a response to emails asking for account to be reopened to follow return policy and assistance from Boho.
Did not receive two of the items that I ordered and I have been trying to get a refund for them for over six months. Scam do not order from them
Sent me 2 items I didn’t order and will not refund my money... total scam. Taking it up with bbb and my Amex and PayPal
Seemed like a scam website from the get go. Then came across all of these reviews and was glad I did, proves it is a scam.
What an awful experience. Bought the Elegant escape dress in the hopes of getting the same dress as on the photos. The photos on the website was extremely misleading! Got a "dress" made out of flimsy material that doesn't look like the photos at all. The stitching looks like it could've been done by a child. And when I opened the package the dress had an extremely gross smell. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. Please don't waste your money on this site.
I purchased The Flamingo Fire Mini and the Retro Butterfly. The Flamingo isn’t too bad , it looks alright on but I was expecting a cotton mix fabric and instead received a dress made from extremely thin almost umbrella like material- it gets hot and doesn’t feel great on your skin at all . The Retro butterfly dress however does not look like it does in the image on the website . It has hardly any shape and the sleeves on it are all wrong ! They are the same size all the way down and are quite thin. Also the dress has loose threads everywhere from where it hasn’t been finished properly. How they can charge $39.99 for it I don’t know , and that’s their “sale “ price which isn’t true either . I didn’t bother returning the retro butterfly dress as I have to pay for postage just to return it. So disappointing as the website looks very credible. I won’t be shopping from this site again as their prices are robbery for their subpar products.
Save your money! I had a TERRIBLE experience ordering here with this company!! I ordered four dresses looking for a engagement picture dress and 1) non of the dresses were lined so they were completely see through, 2) the fabric was cheap quality and the stitching was comparable to a child’s homemade sewing project, 3) they don’t let you return anything and 4) they looked nothing like the pictures online. I want to save as many innocent shoppers as I can from this scam company! I wish I had read some reviews before I got sucked in. I literally threw away the dresses. I couldn’t even try to get $5 for them just for a resell. I couldn’t rob people of there money. Weren’t even worth that! PLEASE beware!
Bought two items got only one and the it’s nothing like the photo. It’s basically not even worth $5.00 and I paid $40. I will never ever buy anything on line from today because of this company
Since October my Account is still locked. No one in the Support will contact me to address this. I have 2 items that are not of quality and need to be returned but unable to access account to action. I receive emails of sales etc. daily but cannot get support to contact me....disgusting service. What a horrible online shopping experience for someone that was referred. You lost 3 customers in this process!
Shocking experience. I ordered a grey dress and got a brown/beige dress. They wouldn't acknowledge their fault. They asked me to return the dress to a specific dress in China. Months later and this package still keeps getting rejected from ChinaPost. This leads me to believe that the address is fake. I have received numerous emails from them wanting me to accept $10 for the dress, when I want the full refund. This company is painful and I believe it is a fraud. Don't purchase from this site.
I ordered two dresses from Boho and I never received them!! It’s been 3 months. And I spent $70. Not pleased.
Misleading pictures of products, no way or returning/refunds despite assurances and continuous email conversations, pictures do not belong to them, probably made by slaves 😥
This is unreal. This isn’t even remotely close to the actual dress in the photo. This is paper thin, not long, not long sleeve, and it’s actual trash. Don’t ever buy from this site!
I purchased a dress from this site and when it arrived, the fabric was not as stated and the measurements were also inaccurate. The stitching on the fabric Was also unacceptable and generally very poorly made. I contacted the company and they would not allow a return. Be very wary of this company. I cannot warn you enough not to purchase items from this fraudulent business. Natalina
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will STILL not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
never purchase from this company horrible customer service dress arrived nothing like the photo apparently it was a sale item everything is on sale i got told i can pick another product but pay for delivery ridiculous
Refuse to refund sale items (but everything is a "sale" item so basically refuse all refunds). Told me they'd settle my dispute by sending me a free item and I pay for shipping. Obviously I said yes to this as it's either this or nothing. When I requested a replacement item they failed to respond to me. I sent so many emails and got nothing. In the end I sent them an onslaught of abuse which got me noticed and I finally got a response. I am still waiting for details on how to claim their offer and I am still having to send multiple emails before anyone responds. Very highly doubt I'll get my replacement in time before I leave the country in 3 weeks. Worst company ever- massive scam and terrible customer service.
Boho Factory is rated 1.42 based on 469 reviews