Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will STILL not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
never purchase from this company horrible customer service dress arrived nothing like the photo apparently it was a sale item everything is on sale i got told i can pick another product but pay for delivery ridiculous
Refuse to refund sale items (but everything is a "sale" item so basically refuse all refunds). Told me they'd settle my dispute by sending me a free item and I pay for shipping. Obviously I said yes to this as it's either this or nothing. When I requested a replacement item they failed to respond to me. I sent so many emails and got nothing. In the end I sent them an onslaught of abuse which got me noticed and I finally got a response. I am still waiting for details on how to claim their offer and I am still having to send multiple emails before anyone responds. Very highly doubt I'll get my replacement in time before I leave the country in 3 weeks. Worst company ever- massive scam and terrible customer service.
nothing like the picture. very disappointing and expensive. most i have spent on a dress and it is not the dress in the photo. no full flare on skirt, which was its major selling point. never again
I ordered from them and it was very poor quality and items take forever and ship at different times. I was actually dreading getting my packages because everything I opened was a disappointment. I still have not received an item I ordered from 8 months ago.
It has been two weeks and my items have not been shipped so I attempted to make contact to ask when they were going to send- three emails to three different email addresses, 2 facebook messages, one community post- no reply to any. I have reported this company to my bank and the AFP as engaging in fraud.
Absolutely rubbish the clothing is nothing like the pictures on the site, the quality is disgusting and a complete waste of money, they don’t reply to emails but keep sending rubbish about being a great customer and wanting you to promote the clothing! It’s an absolute joke and they should be closed down. total scam
Useless money grubbing scum. Send me a POS that looks nothing like advertised and I’m still waiting for my other dress which is apparently untraceable. If I want to order something else because I’m unhappy with what they sent me I have to pay shipping. If someone knows who I can report them to, please tell me 🙄
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE IT IS ABSOLUTELY A MASSIVE SCAM - Do not waste your time or money. Clothes look NOTHING as advertised. Absolutely terrible company. I am disgusted.
BoHo is a nasty rip off service, I made a purchase, within minutes I cancelled that purchase, I sent numerous emails within the first hour stating my cancellation with no response, They didnt honor that cancellation, 7 hours later they emailed me saying my purchase was successful, WTF!!! As you can see they recieved all my emails of cancellation to email me back 7 hours later, 🚫 Beware 🚫 The clothes look nothing like the clothes on the website 🚫 I can't sew, But the clothes I recieved look like I made them 😂 VERY LOW QUALITY 🚫 Now I'm sending my items back to them, Lets see how that play's out, I will update my review then.
This is the worst company ever to order from. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. I ordered 5 items. It took forever to ship. Then when I did receive my items, all of them were snagged in more than one spot. If I were to put any of these in the wash they would have completely fallen apart. Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns.... I was asked to send pictures of each item. I am not sure why I did this because all they wanted to do was give me 1 free item.... I purchased FIVE items. They would not give me a refund because all of the items were on sale. Also on that one FREE item he offered me, he said I had to pay shipping. A COMPLETE JOKE. SAVE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!
WORST COMPANY EVER!!! I received a dress I ordered from their website and it was nothing like it was pictured online. I sent in a request to return it and they said they do not provide refunds if you bought the item on sale!! Everything on their website is on sale which means you can’t ever get a refund! I called the number provided on their website and it says all workers are busy contact us online and then hangs up... it doesn’t even allow you to hold to wait to speak to a representative. Do not order for this website it is a scam
A joke items taking over a month
Lesson learned always read The reviews first! It took over a month to receive my product when I finally got I tried it on and it is completely see through, and it looks like it's going to fall apart with one wear. Do not order from this site!!!
Clothing is cheap material from China, completely see through, I can’t wear the outfit I bought at all. Don’t waste your money here.
Ordered two dresses. One is completely missing the inside lining that it said it came with and said it was one size fits S-XL.. it's extremely tight and I'm usually a M. The second one, the slit goes all the way up to my belly button, and it's completely see through. Now it won't even let me return anything. Worst site ever.
Firstly their site doesn’t specify that’s its in usd and I would never have purchased if I knew this was the case as what I bought certainly wasn’t worth the price hike. It took over 3 weeks to receive, I ordered 2 products and only received one, also the dress looks nothing like what I ordered it beige and the dress I bought was pink.. really disappointed! I would highly recommend not shopping here
Ordered a black jumpsuit they sent black leggings instead, notified them right away about this issue to get the right item we ordered or our money back but they just keep giving us the run around about protocol and they will get back to me as soon as they can and this has been going on weeks with email after email with nothing getting resolved. Don't do business with this company!
Do not shop here! I made a large order and nothing fits! I even bought larges and I'm a size 6. It's all shipped from China and takes a long time. Couldn't get ahold of customer service through the phone or by email. The return window is I believe only 2 weeks and you can't return if anything you bought was on sale, which was most of my things. Buyer beware on this one.
Boho Factory is rated 1.34 based on 442 reviews