Boho Factory Reviews

Boho Factory 1 star review on 21st February 2020
Jutta
Boho Factory 1 star review on 8th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service and easy, simple and fast return service!
The dresses are inexpensive but not made very well. Luckily one of the dresses I ordered was not needed for an event because I ordered it on black Friday and just received it on April 24th (took 5 months to ship). They're pretty dresses, but I guess you get what you pay for as far as shipping and quality go.
I read many reviews about the shpipping,i dont know for other people, but my order got to me in 2 weeks. I was afraid because i ordered before seeing the reviews and honestly was very scared about what i spent my money for. What i can say now is that the fabric is cheap and not worthy to pay that price for the quality,but the dress is same as in the picture,you can see through a bit,but for my dress its not a big deal. Better than i expected.
I just purchased a dress and it took about a month for me to receive it which was no big deal as I ordered it for a cruise I am going on in several months. Their sizes do run small. I'm typically a 0-2 in dresses but using their sizing guide, I ordered a size small and it was perfect. The reason I only gave three stars on my rating was that the description of the dress online said it was high quality and on the model looks like it is a well made dress however, it is unlined and the fabric is very, very thin. Definitely not worth the $35 I paid. Quality is more of a $15-$20 dress.
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 509 reviews