Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Couldn't return my poor quality dress that I recieved. The dress is totally see through and the so called good quality fabric is cheap. Tried to return the dress but the support just keeps going around it .....at this point I just want my money back since I will not be wearing a see through dress that is not intended to be see through. Absolutely horrible marketing, not honest, and poor quality products.
Package was never delivered. Customer service never responded to my emails about not receiving it. The dress looked pretty online. It’s a pity I’ll probably never receive it.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I made the mistake. Quality is awful and the products are cheap knockoffs of the legit pictures. They don’t allow returns on sale items so I’m guessing I’m stuck with the dress I bought. It’s so ridiculously cheaply made... like dollar store Halloween costume cheap. So angry that this business is actually running and that people fall for it. Wish I knew.
This place is an ABSOLUTE RIP OFF! I ordered a white beach dress for my Jamaica wedding and what I got in the mail was NOTHING like what I ordered! The only similarity was that it was white. I emailed for my money back since I clearly did not get what I ordered and they said it was not eligible for a refund because of there policy. B.S. it should 100% be eligible since I got a completely different dress from what I ordered!! Not to mention the cheap quality! It was completely see through and frayed on the bottom. Do not order from this company!!! It’s a scam!!!
Dont waste your money ! Cheap quality that looks nothing like the pictures ! I Contacted support and got told you cannot get refund on sale items but everything is always on sale -.- .
THIS STORE STOLE ALL THEIR PHOTOS OFF THE REAL BRAND CALLED "TWO SISTERS THE LABEL" @TWOSISTERSTHELABEL on instagram. Way to sell knock offs from a real company, you pricks!!! This is a FAKE chinese knock off website, beware the photos!!!
I ordered the Retro Butterfly Dress and it was not as the picture shows. The picture shows the dress having some sort of lining for the bottom and the top front of the dress. The dress came completely see through and when I tried to refund, I was told I was unable to, which was understandable as the dress was on sale I guess so I then tried to get an exchange as the dress was defective since it was missing a part of the dress. I have not gotten a response. It has been 3 days since my initial email with them. It says on the website 24/7 help via email. NOT TRUE. The phone number given never allows you to get through to someone, always says line is busy helping other customers and to contact by email then hangs up. VERY DIFFICULT to get a hold of them.
Don't buy from Boho-Factory! The quality is poor, no washing or fabric tags on the clothing and no refunds. It's a scam. Don't waste your money!
I receive my items today and I've never been more disappointed with anything in my life. The fabric, color, cut, and quality is TRASH! The romper is ugly. Fabric is awful. Doesn't look like picture. Sweater yarn is scratchy. Color is different than picture. It must have been knitted by a 6 year old because every seam is crooked with hanging threads everywhere!! I can send pictures. But the absolute worst part that it was literally WET and smelled like vinegar. How is that even possible after it took an entire month for it to be delivered?!?!?!?!?!? Disgusting items. Ridiculous company. NO REFUNDS even if your item is soaked in chemicals. SCAM and take people’s money
Do NOT buy from them! They sent me items that look nothing like described and im fighting with them to get my money back/ return them. worst decision i've ever made
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!! Took forever to get my items, their customer service is a joke and I finally gave up trying to return the unwanted items because they wouldn’t supply a return address (which they state that they will in their return policy). I’m mad at myself for buying anything from this scam. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with!
Scam!!!! Do not order!! Dress is nothing like image, china replica and they will not answer emails re: refund. WARNING do not use this website
It took a month to get, then they refused to refund me when it didn’t fit. So mad.
Ordered on Feb. 08, 2019 and it is now March 7. I don't have the package and it says it is still in route from China.
Deceptive company so far. Tried to make a purchase from an ad on Instagram. Had some amazing deal advertised. Made a purchase and have been waiting a long time to even get a confirmed processed order but the money left my account immediately. Still haven’t received info on my order so I reported them as fraud through my bank account. They finally reached out to me saying read the fine print FAQs. Turns out... They take over a month to process an order but take your money the second you place an order. The phone number is not even a real one you can call. You can only contact by an automated email system. That’s fishy. I wouldn’t buy from here.
I ordered a coat two weeks ago. It has not been delivered. I am afraid I have been scammed.
All these five star reviews are bots! Don’t trust them!
The quality of these garments is junk. The dresses feel like shower curtains and look NOTHING like the photos. The good reviews are Robo-reviews. Total junk!!
I bought the SUNFLOWER VIBE MAXI. Took ages to arrive and then looks like a very poor copy of the amazing dress in the photo. Color was more like a nude, rather than a lemon color, which the photo and name imply. The fabric was 100% synthetic, not the cotton blend they say on the description. The length of sleeves and length of dress is shorter than the photos (I’m no model @ 163 cm.) The slight pleating which is evident in the pics, washes out after the first wash, so u r left with something that looks nothing like the photos. Plus stitching in front Seam is coming apart after first wash. Forget about a refund. Despite their promise of refund if not satisfied. The fine print says no refund on sale items and guess what, ALL THEIR ITEMS ARE ALWAYS ‘ON SALE’. Terrible customer service. Only offered a very small refund, even tho they are selling under false pretense, by lying about the fabric and using photos which don’t represent the actual product they are selling. I Would never have bought this dress if I had known this was what I was getting. Buyer beware
I ordered a long sleeve dress and received a short sleeve dress in a different pattern. After countless emails, they finally offered to return IF I pay to ship to China (even though they claim to be a UK company). The dress I received is clearly not the dress pictured. This is a scam company and should NOT be trusted. They also do not have a customer service phone number to discuss with a live person.
Boho Factory is rated 1.34 based on 442 reviews