Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Couldn't return my poor quality dress that I recieved. The dress is totally see through and the so called good quality fabric is cheap. Tried to return the dress but the support just keeps going around it .....at this point I just want my money back since I will not be wearing a see through dress that is not intended to be see through. Absolutely horrible marketing, not honest, and poor quality products.
Package was never delivered. Customer service never responded to my emails about not receiving it. The dress looked pretty online. It’s a pity I’ll probably never receive it.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I made the mistake. Quality is awful and the products are cheap knockoffs of the legit pictures. They don’t allow returns on sale items so I’m guessing I’m stuck with the dress I bought. It’s so ridiculously cheaply made... like dollar store Halloween costume cheap. So angry that this business is actually running and that people fall for it. Wish I knew.
This place is an ABSOLUTE RIP OFF! I ordered a white beach dress for my Jamaica wedding and what I got in the mail was NOTHING like what I ordered! The only similarity was that it was white. I emailed for my money back since I clearly did not get what I ordered and they said it was not eligible for a refund because of there policy. B.S. it should 100% be eligible since I got a completely different dress from what I ordered!! Not to mention the cheap quality! It was completely see through and frayed on the bottom. Do not order from this company!!! It’s a scam!!!
Did not receive two of the items that I ordered and I have been trying to get a refund for them for over six months. Scam do not order from them
Sent me 2 items I didn’t order and will not refund my money... total scam. Taking it up with bbb and my Amex and PayPal
Seemed like a scam website from the get go. Then came across all of these reviews and was glad I did, proves it is a scam.
Save your money! I had a TERRIBLE experience ordering here with this company!! I ordered four dresses looking for a engagement picture dress and 1) non of the dresses were lined so they were completely see through, 2) the fabric was cheap quality and the stitching was comparable to a child’s homemade sewing project, 3) they don’t let you return anything and 4) they looked nothing like the pictures online. I want to save as many innocent shoppers as I can from this scam company! I wish I had read some reviews before I got sucked in. I literally threw away the dresses. I couldn’t even try to get $5 for them just for a resell. I couldn’t rob people of there money. Weren’t even worth that! PLEASE beware!
Shocking experience. I ordered a grey dress and got a brown/beige dress. They wouldn't acknowledge their fault. They asked me to return the dress to a specific dress in China. Months later and this package still keeps getting rejected from ChinaPost. This leads me to believe that the address is fake. I have received numerous emails from them wanting me to accept $10 for the dress, when I want the full refund. This company is painful and I believe it is a fraud. Don't purchase from this site.
I purchased a dress from this site and when it arrived, the fabric was not as stated and the measurements were also inaccurate. The stitching on the fabric Was also unacceptable and generally very poorly made. I contacted the company and they would not allow a return. Be very wary of this company. I cannot warn you enough not to purchase items from this fraudulent business. Natalina
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will STILL not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
Refuse to refund sale items (but everything is a "sale" item so basically refuse all refunds). Told me they'd settle my dispute by sending me a free item and I pay for shipping. Obviously I said yes to this as it's either this or nothing. When I requested a replacement item they failed to respond to me. I sent so many emails and got nothing. In the end I sent them an onslaught of abuse which got me noticed and I finally got a response. I am still waiting for details on how to claim their offer and I am still having to send multiple emails before anyone responds. Very highly doubt I'll get my replacement in time before I leave the country in 3 weeks. Worst company ever- massive scam and terrible customer service.
Dont waste your money ! Cheap quality that looks nothing like the pictures ! I Contacted support and got told you cannot get refund on sale items but everything is always on sale -.- .
THIS STORE STOLE ALL THEIR PHOTOS OFF THE REAL BRAND CALLED "TWO SISTERS THE LABEL" @TWOSISTERSTHELABEL on instagram. Way to sell knock offs from a real company, you pricks!!! This is a FAKE chinese knock off website, beware the photos!!!
I ordered the Retro Butterfly Dress and it was not as the picture shows. The picture shows the dress having some sort of lining for the bottom and the top front of the dress. The dress came completely see through and when I tried to refund, I was told I was unable to, which was understandable as the dress was on sale I guess so I then tried to get an exchange as the dress was defective since it was missing a part of the dress. I have not gotten a response. It has been 3 days since my initial email with them. It says on the website 24/7 help via email. NOT TRUE. The phone number given never allows you to get through to someone, always says line is busy helping other customers and to contact by email then hangs up. VERY DIFFICULT to get a hold of them.
Don't buy from Boho-Factory! The quality is poor, no washing or fabric tags on the clothing and no refunds. It's a scam. Don't waste your money!
I receive my items today and I've never been more disappointed with anything in my life. The fabric, color, cut, and quality is TRASH! The romper is ugly. Fabric is awful. Doesn't look like picture. Sweater yarn is scratchy. Color is different than picture. It must have been knitted by a 6 year old because every seam is crooked with hanging threads everywhere!! I can send pictures. But the absolute worst part that it was literally WET and smelled like vinegar. How is that even possible after it took an entire month for it to be delivered?!?!?!?!?!? Disgusting items. Ridiculous company. NO REFUNDS even if your item is soaked in chemicals. SCAM and take people’s money
Do NOT buy from them! They sent me items that look nothing like described and im fighting with them to get my money back/ return them. worst decision i've ever made
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!! Took forever to get my items, their customer service is a joke and I finally gave up trying to return the unwanted items because they wouldn’t supply a return address (which they state that they will in their return policy). I’m mad at myself for buying anything from this scam. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with!
Scam!!!! Do not order!! Dress is nothing like image, china replica and they will not answer emails re: refund. WARNING do not use this website
Boho Factory is rated 1.42 based on 471 reviews