Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Letter sent to customer service on 4/24/2020:

"I am writing in response to the order I finally received today after two months of shipping delays. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. The clothing was WET (inside the bag), smelled TERRIBLE (like strong chemicals), the jacket was poorly made and smells so bad I cannot possibly wear it. The dress top is at LEAST two sizes too big (although the sleeves are way too small) and the skirt is too small (definitely not a large). Also, everything white is completely see through and the dress top does not even come close to covering my chest. The width of the top is 5 inches. Five inches of fabric would not cover any woman chest. Most distressing was the WET, USED kleenex I found in the package. Considering this package came from China, there is a strong possibility I am now infected with COVID. If that is the case, be expecting a lawsuit for your negligent, disgusting shipping practices. This company is a complete sham, and I am prepared to let as many people as I can know it. I will NEVER be able to wear these clothes."

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They engage in false advertising of clothing. The clothes they have pictures of on their website are NOT what you receive!
If I could give them 0 stars I would. I ordered dresses in January and still have not received them. I have emailed them so many time with no answers. I wish I would have checked reviews before ordering. NO ONE SHOULD EVER ORDER FROM HERE! I do not know how they are still in business except for the fact that they steal money from people.
I paid and never received anything. I get lies and lies when they respond to my email. I want to do something so that they can’t do this anymore to other people!!! With all of us we can get them!
Seemed like a scam website from the get go. Then came across all of these reviews and was glad I did, proves it is a scam.
Save your money! I had a TERRIBLE experience ordering here with this company!! I ordered four dresses looking for a engagement picture dress and 1) non of the dresses were lined so they were completely see through, 2) the fabric was cheap quality and the stitching was comparable to a child’s homemade sewing project, 3) they don’t let you return anything and 4) they looked nothing like the pictures online. I want to save as many innocent shoppers as I can from this scam company! I wish I had read some reviews before I got sucked in. I literally threw away the dresses. I couldn’t even try to get $5 for them just for a resell. I couldn’t rob people of there money. Weren’t even worth that! PLEASE beware!
Shocking experience. I ordered a grey dress and got a brown/beige dress. They wouldn't acknowledge their fault. They asked me to return the dress to a specific dress in China. Months later and this package still keeps getting rejected from ChinaPost. This leads me to believe that the address is fake.
I have received numerous emails from them wanting me to accept $10 for the dress, when I want the full refund.
This company is painful and I believe it is a fraud.
Don't purchase from this site.
I purchased a dress from this site and when it arrived, the fabric was not as stated and the measurements were also inaccurate. The stitching on the fabric Was also unacceptable and generally very poorly made. I contacted the company and they would not allow a return. Be very wary of this company. I cannot warn you enough not to purchase items from this fraudulent business.
Natalina
Couldn't return my poor quality dress that I recieved. The dress is totally see through and the so called good quality fabric is cheap. Tried to return the dress but the support just keeps going around it .....at this point I just want my money back since I will not be wearing a see through dress that is not intended to be see through. Absolutely horrible marketing, not honest, and poor quality products.
Package was never delivered. Customer service never responded to my emails about not receiving it. The dress looked pretty online. It’s a pity I’ll probably never receive it.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I made the mistake. Quality is awful and the products are cheap knockoffs of the legit pictures. They don’t allow returns on sale items so I’m guessing I’m stuck with the dress I bought. It’s so ridiculously cheaply made... like dollar store Halloween costume cheap. So angry that this business is actually running and that people fall for it. Wish I knew.
This place is an ABSOLUTE RIP OFF! I ordered a white beach dress for my Jamaica wedding and what I got in the mail was NOTHING like what I ordered! The only similarity was that it was white. I emailed for my money back since I clearly did not get what I ordered and they said it was not eligible for a refund because of there policy. B.S. it should 100% be eligible since I got a completely different dress from what I ordered!! Not to mention the cheap quality! It was completely see through and frayed on the bottom. Do not order from this company!!! It’s a scam!!!
I ordered two jumpsuits on the 29TH of June .. Today it is the 10th of August. 6 Weeks that is... I have sent email after email and they have now stopped responding to me..... SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!
Horrible company!!! It’s been 4 months and I still don’t have my order!! SCAM!
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!!!! The positive reviews on their company website are fake. The clothes take months to be shipped and the quality is less than poor. The customer service team refuses refunds on all products regardless of being returned unused in original boxing. I have been in a refund war with this company for a month and promise me, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
I placed an order for two dresses on January 24th. Both were "on-sale" (hint, they're always on sale so that you cannot return them), still paid $61. The first dress arrived 38 days later and was completely see-through, abysmal quality of fabric and construction. I attempted to return it but was informed that I could not get a refund since it was on sale, but they would let me order another item and just pay shipping... Here we are 90 days from placing my order and I STILL have not received my other dress. Thank goodness I had a backup because my event was two whole months ago! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.
I received 1 out of the 3 items I ordered. When I emailed they responded saying the two other items would be mailed separately with new tracking numbers, but one was the same as the original order number and the other still says it's being prepared. When I check my order through the site it still has all three fulfilled under the first order. Very unhappy at this point and asking for a refund for the two missing items, but after seeing these reviews wondering if I will get one. Totally upset with myself that I didn't check them out first. At this point I would say do NOT order from this company. IF I get my refund I will update, but right now I would give no stars if possible.
The worst, never sent the product and still wont refund my money. Just kept saying they would then never did has been over 8 months. Horrible company
Suck I WANT MY OR IM CALLING AN ATTORNEY.....trust me! Better get to refunding my 206$
I placed an order on jan 18, I still have no order. I've sent email after email and they keep saying order was processed and shipped. So ridiculous its been almost 3 weeks .they charged my card. I have a tracking number but no updates, just says its in transit to shipping carrier. So angry. I've never waited for a package this long. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.
Did not receive two of the items that I ordered and I have been trying to get a refund for them for over six months. Scam do not order from them
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 513 reviews