Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Never received my order after spending $130 Australian dollars.
Several emails with no reply and an obviously fake tracking number.
So so angry. They give the genuine businesses a bad wrap because you begin to distrust all on line business dealings.
Should be absolutely named and shamed.
Never ever again will l do business with this company and I’ll warn others.
Never received my order.
I reviewed Boho Factory like a week ago and I thought I owe them the right to say that I did receive my order after two months. Quality is nice maybe sizes run a bit small. But at least I received my order!!
I placed an order in November and I keep trying to contact them for a tracking number and no luck! Never again will I order from them!!
I ordered and paid for a dress 14 months ago.

Still no dress and no refund

Scam scam scam
SCAM
They send you false tracking details and you will never receive your order. I have emailed the company and they blame the courier company and say because it’s coming from China I should be patient for 3 months. They refuse to refund my money. Do not be fooled by this “business”.
Still no refund. No message. Nothing. Again, I strongly advise against using this company. Can't believe they get away with such dishonest and fraudulent transactions. Shocking.
Seems this company has so many bad reviews, why do you bother. YOur so called operators don’t give a dam, it is a farce. They really dont care. Please explain, one of your operators, Magdalen said it wasnt the company’s fault that one of THEIR suppliers had different sizing to others and because of that it is now my problem, and I have to pay for the postage to return an item, that BOO HOO admitted that this is a problem. Whyit is my fault that the when one of the tops , I bought was too small , when the other 3 fitted correctly. They were all “Large” No one could explain it and all they could say that I have to pay for the return. How is this fair
I ordered four tops, all sized large. One of the four tops, is not a large, despite being labelled Large, it does not fit, far to small. I really want this jacket, otherwise i would not have ordered it. I went through the process of returning it to discover I had to pay $15.00 to return something that does not fit and apparently after talking to the staff at BOOHOO it is my fault. Magdalena even admitted that There is a difference between suppliers and it isnt the company’s fault that the sizing is not the same as other suppliers. So why is it my fault. 3 tops fit, one doesnt, and this is my fault. It is possible that the garment is sized incorrectly, but apparently that is my fault. I asked for Magdalena to explain, but got fobbed off and the standard response, “Bad LUCK” is all i could read into this. No where, when I was purchasing the jacket did you say or the site say, that there is a possibility that Large does not actually mean Large, maybe medium. It is a game of roulette. Bad luck if it does not fit. When i ordered the first time, you sent me the wrong colour, that was fine. Your bad, and I was allowed to return it, free. However, now one of your suppliers cant make Large to be Large, now that now that is my fault. Please explain???? Can’t wait to here. Magdalen could not explain or justify why it was my fault if the supplier of BOOHOO garments have different sizes, further more why I have to pay for that! Should you not be guarantying what you sell? If I was in a shop i would not have bought it. Why would I buy something that does not fit?
I really want the jacket, only if it fits.
I really liked your products, but this is a turn off for me. I am happy to take this further if you wish.
I ordered two jumpsuits on the 29TH of June .. Today it is the 10th of August. 6 Weeks that is... I have sent email after email and they have now stopped responding to me..... SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!
I have been trying to receive a refund since 30th June. It seems impossible - I am just being fobbed off again and again. I will never use Etsy or FashBoho again. Feel I have been lied to and stolen from. Never EVER had such bad/dishonest service. Please do not use this company.
This company is a scam. The dress I ordered and the dress I received are not the same- it was hideous and felt like it was made of a tarp! It took forever to arrive and it wasn’t cheap- they said I could send it back but to ship it costs a fortune and I wouldn’t trust them to reimburse me. Scam. Don’t buy from here.
4 months waiting for garbage ! Not even close to the picture! To say bad quality it will be a compliment , because there is no quality at all !
Horrible company!!! It’s been 4 months and I still don’t have my order!! SCAM!
I have been ordering from Boho Factory for over a year, every few weeks I get something new. I have had 2 problems. Both were fixed relatively quickly. I usually order 3-4 items at a time. And on two occasions, one item has been missing. I make it aware to the company via their support email address and they send me their apologies with a credit for the amount I spent on the dresses, plus a few dollars extra for the trouble.

The material of course could be a bit stronger than it is, and I don't feel like I'm a big person but I wear an xlarge in their size so if I was any bigger in the bust/hips I wouldn't be able to buy from them.

All in all, I like wearing their dresses (they offer other items like shoes and jewelry but I haven't purchased them so I can't comment on their quality).
EXTREMELY DISSAPPOINTED - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
I purchased four garments and they do not look like the garments advertised on the internet. The material is cheap and three items are see-through. There are no labels on the items, only a label to tell you the size. The garments came straight from China with no correspondence enclosed in the parcel. READ THE RERUND POLICY CAREFULLY.
This company is a joke. I am a very patient person but I have never got the run around about a return as much as I have from them. The product was cheap quality and didn't resemble the product I purchased at all. I have been trying to get the information to return the product I purchased for almost a week. There is a 14 day return policy but, instead of providing the information I need they are sending snarky email responses. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU PURCHSE FROM THIS COMPANY!! This is the 1st time I have ever dont any type of company review but this is truly ridiculous.
Not only did I wait 4-5 months to get my bathing suit, but it looks absolutely nothing like the picture. I never leave reviews on anything but this situation is different. Definitely do not buy from this store.
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!!!! The positive reviews on their company website are fake. The clothes take months to be shipped and the quality is less than poor. The customer service team refuses refunds on all products regardless of being returned unused in original boxing. I have been in a refund war with this company for a month and promise me, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
Letter sent to customer service on 4/24/2020:

"I am writing in response to the order I finally received today after two months of shipping delays. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. The clothing was WET (inside the bag), smelled TERRIBLE (like strong chemicals), the jacket was poorly made and smells so bad I cannot possibly wear it. The dress top is at LEAST two sizes too big (although the sleeves are way too small) and the skirt is too small (definitely not a large). Also, everything white is completely see through and the dress top does not even come close to covering my chest. The width of the top is 5 inches. Five inches of fabric would not cover any woman chest. Most distressing was the WET, USED kleenex I found in the package. Considering this package came from China, there is a strong possibility I am now infected with COVID. If that is the case, be expecting a lawsuit for your negligent, disgusting shipping practices. This company is a complete sham, and I am prepared to let as many people as I can know it. I will NEVER be able to wear these clothes."

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They engage in false advertising of clothing. The clothes they have pictures of on their website are NOT what you receive!
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 518 reviews