Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Boho factory is simply great! Recently received my order of a Brazilian 2 piece swimsuit and I absolutely love them. Their quality is amazing and looks sexy. I would say a gazillion time - Thank you!
Not just perfect, I wanted ‘Gorgeous’ outfit for my prom night, so I chose the Boho Factory. Well, I’m glad!! My search ended with their Fairy Summer Boho Dress. Perfect fit, fabulous fabric quality, inexpensive products... I don't have enough words to express my gratitude.
I purchased 2 jumpsuits from here on flash sales, and I couldn't be happier. The collection of dresses they have are just amazing, and the prices are also reasonable. I am impressed by their site and would recommend others about it too!
Online shopping has never been so relaxing! Found this site recently, and I must say, it's a complete shop packed with varieties of women accessories, footwear, and clothes. Moreover, their prices are super affordable. What more a girl could demand? !!Fab!!
BOHO FACTORY comes with the best collection of trendy and fashionable dresses, and that too at a very affordable price. Highly recommended.
Was looking to buy a new pair of sandals. Fortunately found this site and got a nice pair of Bohemian Tassel Sandals on sale, and it looks pretty cool. I would love to buy more from here!
I gifted a cute floral dress for my daughter's birthday gift, got a nice deal on my purchase. She wore it on her birthday and looked really very pretty in it. Without any doubt, I would recommend Boho Factory.
Got my parcel from here just yesterday, and the product is amazing as expected. Definitely the best website to buy trendy, cute and elegant dresses. Will shortly come here for more.
Thank you, BOHO FACTORY for this amazing jumpsuit. It fits perfectly and looks super cute on me. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely visit your website again to shop for such more trendy dresses. Thank you!
This is a really amazing website! I have been buying trendy dresses from here for a very long time, and they have always provided me with the best quality dresses. Would definitely recommend this website to everyone I know!
Trusting completely a new shopping site is a bit risky, but my decision to dealing with this site was undoubtedly great. I just love the collection of Boho Factory. The quality of the clothes is extremely fine and can’t be bought from other places at this price. They deserve a proud tag of ‘complete women's clothing store’.
Such an amazing website! Gifted a jumpsuit to my sister from here on her birthday and she absolutely loved it! It has a very lovely texture & print and it fits her body perfectly. Can’t thank these people enough for such a cool dress at such a reasonable price. 5 stars!!
The good service. I like it
This factory is very good and impressive and good quality work.
This factory is very good and impressive. Good quality work and complete his orders on time
These are the best dresses ever
this site is very good i am impresional bay this site
this site is very good i am impresional bay this site
Boho Factory is working Good and Best Delivery System Great value for money The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
Deliveries arrive in time, Great quality material, Would Definitely recommend it to my friends.
Boho Factory is rated 1.36 based on 445 reviews