Boho Factory Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

27.22%
Industry Average
Refuse to refund sale items (but everything is a "sale" item so basically refuse all refunds).
posted 2 weeks ago - Shelley McCracken
Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
I sent in a request to return it and they said they do not provide refunds if you bought the item on sale!! Everything on their website is on sale which means you can’t ever get a refund! I called the number provided on their website and it says all workers are busy contact us online and then hangs up.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Item purchased was not as pictured on website, extremely poor quality, very cheap, too small. Boots were shipped from china, not even in a box. Crumpled and mailed wrapped and taped in a plastic bag. When I asked for a refund they stated no refunds on sale item. Every single item on their website is listed on sale.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
AVOID! SCAM. 1. "Free Returns" is false, in the small print their refund policy says no return on sale items, the WHOLE SITE is on sale. 2. Items are not like the pictures, bad cheap material, no adjustable straps as seen in picture, different print. 3. Half of my order did not arrive and no answer from them over email.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I purchased two dresses from Boho Factory and after googling reviews later that evening, I attempted to call to cancel my order and obtain a refund.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!! FALSE ADVERTISING!! There is no full price merchandise on their site! Even thought they advertise "Free Returns" it is a scam! Sale items are non-refundable, therefore nothing is refundable!! This is a fraudulent company! Please make your complaints in the United States for Online Shopping Fraud to the Federal Trade Commission here... https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
they said refunds are only available on full price merchandise.
posted 1 month ago - Kelli Snapp
So I decided to take it further and lodge a dispute with PayPal and requested a refund through them.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Delivery takes for ever! I ordered items 2nd August 2019 and I am still waiting for their delivery on 26th Sep 2019!! they refuse to refund me as they claim that they have now posted the items via China post! China post website is a joke! but let's leave that for another day.
posted 1 month ago - A very frustrated and definately none returning customer