Boho Factory Refund Reviews

Boho Factory have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? company-profile.Click_here
F

Refund - Difficult

27.17%
Industry Average
" I purchased two dresses from Boho Factory and after googling reviews later that evening, I attempted to call to cancel my order and obtain a refund. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!! FALSE ADVERTISING!! There is no full price merchandise on their site! Even thought they advertise "Free Returns" it is a scam! Sale items are non-refundable, therefore nothing is refundable!! This is a fraudulent company! Please make your complaints in the United States for Online Shopping Fraud to the Federal Trade Commission here... https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1 "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" they said refunds are only available on full price merchandise. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Kelli Snapp
" So I decided to take it further and lodge a dispute with PayPal and requested a refund through them. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Delivery takes for ever! I ordered items 2nd August 2019 and I am still waiting for their delivery on 26th Sep 2019!! they refuse to refund me as they claim that they have now posted the items via China post! China post website is a joke! but let's leave that for another day. "
posted 2 weeks ago - A very frustrated and definately none returning customer
" They have not refunded me for the items I sent back. They avoid answering any questions. They do not communicate. Very poor accountability. Very poor quality of clothing. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" They’re a scam. If you’re not satisfied and want a return or refund of your product, they will reject you coz only “full priced items” are eligible for refund/return while essentially, all their products are marked as “sale”. Biggest scam and be aware! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" And upon checking the item you purchased was on sale and according to our policy Sale items are not refundable. "
posted 1 month ago - Lindsey Webster
" Where is the zero star button!! Absolute joke this site is, don't be sucked in to their pics, ur clothes will come looking nothing like what's shown on their site and near impossible to get a refund! Scammers!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Bought a dress. Doesn’t look like the picture at all!! Way too big and wide at the top, bottom part fits. Can’t wear this at all, don’t even think an alteration will make it fit better. Also no refund possible 😡 Offered to send me another dress if I pay postage...why would I want another dress that has the same or similar flaws. I wanted a refund! NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER AT ALL!!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous