Boho-Factory.com Refund Reviews

Boho-Factory.com have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Run for your life! Do not order, total junk. Will not refund, will not return unless you pay shipping which is 70 $ using a tracking number. Total scam artists. Don't be stupid like me. Never again China! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" They will not issue refunds for any items on sale which is everything on their website. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Katie
" When I tried to contact Boho Factory for a return label, they would not refund the order because it was past the 15 day period. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Forget about a refund. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Cat
" I was denied a refund as I bought the items on "sale". "
posted 3 weeks ago - Elizabeth
" Not only did it take weeks to get here but they delivered to the wrong address and I had to search my neighborhood for it. It wasn’t even a house close to me. Then once I received only 2 out of 3 items I found that they didn’t fit and the quality of the material was TERRIBLE. I asked for a refund and a return address and they told me no. WORST SHOP. Don’t order from them. "
posted 3 weeks ago - S Lace
" When I emailed them for a refund they emailed me back asking me to take pictures of the item which I told them I did not have time to do and they should know what item they had sent me and the next day they emailed me that my item did not qualify for a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I emailed for my money back since I clearly did not get what I ordered and they said it was not eligible for a refund because of there policy. "
posted 1 month ago - Tami Robertson
" to Tel Aviv!!!! It’s not even guaranteed that it’ll make it there and I’ll get refunded timely so I didn’t want to waste anymore money. "
posted 1 month ago - Kay
" The quality was not great but for $37 (sale price) and a shipping time of one month, I wasn't about to struggle with getting a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Monique