Boho Factory Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

26.34%
Industry Average
Did not receive two of the items that I ordered and I have been trying to get a refund for them for over six months. Scam do not order from them
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
Sent me 2 items I didn’t order and will not refund my money... total scam. Taking it up with bbb and my Amex and PayPal
posted 4 weeks ago - Alex
I have received numerous emails from them wanting me to accept $10 for the dress, when I want the full refund.
posted 1 month ago - Melisa
Misleading pictures of products, no way or returning/refunds despite assurances and continuous email conversations, pictures do not belong to them, probably made by slaves 😥
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will STILL not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
posted 2 months ago - Amy
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
posted 2 months ago - Amy
Refuse to refund sale items (but everything is a "sale" item so basically refuse all refunds).
posted 2 months ago - Shelley McCracken
Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
I sent in a request to return it and they said they do not provide refunds if you bought the item on sale!! Everything on their website is on sale which means you can’t ever get a refund! I called the number provided on their website and it says all workers are busy contact us online and then hangs up.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Item purchased was not as pictured on website, extremely poor quality, very cheap, too small. Boots were shipped from china, not even in a box. Crumpled and mailed wrapped and taped in a plastic bag. When I asked for a refund they stated no refunds on sale item. Every single item on their website is listed on sale.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous