Boho Factory Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

27.04%
Industry Average
Suck I WANT MY OR IM CALLING AN ATTORNEY.....trust me! Better get to refunding my 206$
posted 1 week ago - Campbell
" We have sent a request to our management to speed up your delivery" ALL LIES!! I was fortunate enough to pay through Paypal who have resolved my case and refunded me my $$$.
posted 3 weeks ago - Bronwen
Took over a month for a swimsuit. I’m waiting for a refund. Do not order from this company. I’m looking for more places to post this review.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
The quality is very poor and of course everything is on sale all the time so "there is no refund, sorry for the inconvenience.
posted 1 month ago - Jutta
I am still waiting for a pair of sandals that I ordered weeks ago, I cannot get any tracking information! Thank God I didn't order anymore than that. The reviews are horrible and I wish I would have read them. I do not expect a refund, lesson learned and I will take this one as a loss!!! If you want really good quality clothes that you WILL recieve and in good time. Shop at nanamacs.com just sayin!
posted 1 month ago - Nicole
In addition, they will provide a refund eventhough my order is not ready.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
4) Contact customer support, request refund because the item is not fit for purpose.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Really wish I would have been smart and read these reviews first!! Terrible terrible quality clothing. Now I’m worried I won’t be refunded my money...
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Absolutely disgraceful service, some of my purchases never arrived and then the ones that did were disgraceful quality. So very disappointing never again will I buy online. And to top it off I asked for the refund policy and was blocked from there email. Disgraceful
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Did not receive two of the items that I ordered and I have been trying to get a refund for them for over six months. Scam do not order from them
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous