Boho Factory Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

27.14%
Industry Average
I have been trying to receive a refund since 30th June. It seems impossible - I am just being fobbed off again and again. I will never use Etsy or FashBoho again. Feel I have been lied to and stolen from. Never EVER had such bad/dishonest service. Please do not use this company.
posted 5 days ago - EM
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!!!! The positive reviews on their company website are fake. The clothes take months to be shipped and the quality is less than poor. The customer service team refuses refunds on all products regardless of being returned unused in original boxing. I have been in a refund war with this company for a month and promise me, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
I attempted to return it but was informed that I could not get a refund since it was on sale, but they would let me order another item and just pay shipping.
posted 3 months ago - Tate Vernon
Very unhappy at this point and asking for a refund for the two missing items, but after seeing these reviews wondering if I will get one.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
The worst, never sent the product and still wont refund my money. Just kept saying they would then never did has been over 8 months. Horrible company
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
I emailed to ask for a refund, no response.
posted 4 months ago - Penny W
On the website it clearly states if purchase has not been mailed, a full refund will be given.
posted 4 months ago - LLeague
If I could give a zero I would! I order early January and I still don’t have my order. Boho support was horrible and I asked multiple times for a refund but they kept saying they couldn’t. Only now because one clothing piece has been lost will they refund me. I suggest don’t bother with this website
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
If I could give zero rating I would. I expected long delivery but not 2-3 months. I asked for a refund and to just not ship they wouldn’t comply. In the fine print all sales are final, the whole website is a sale! (Found that out the hard way) All my dresses are see-through, cheap; I guess I’ll just have to wear it to the beach.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
I've never received my item it's been a month now...do not order...trying to get a refund and they said they won't issue since it was already shipped out.