Boho Factory Refund Reviews

Boho Factory have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

26.32%
Industry Average
" My daughter returned good over 4 weeks ago & still received no refund terrible service "
posted 1 week ago - Lisa lamb
" Everywhere at the time of purchase showed "free returns", "30 day money back guarantee" "100% customer satisfaction" so I felt confortable that if the dresses didn't fit me I'd be able to return them for a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Dresses are nothing like pictured and super ugly. Sizes all over the board. Refund policy is a complete scam. DONT BUY FROM HERE "
posted 1 week ago - Bobbi Wilmes
" When you try to return something, they come up with a “creative way” to accommodate you and that is send you more junk and you pay the shipping as they don’t refund sale items. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" They send you promotional deals so that their clothing becomes a sale and then you can’t get a refund when whatever your order arrives. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" ZERO STARS!! This whole store is a scam, do NOT buy anything no matter how real it looks in the pic. Everything is on sale and their return policy indicates sale items are not eligible for returns. Basically, they take your money, send you a piece of something in the mail and then you can’t get a refund. Just. Don’t. Do it. 😖 "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" They say they offer a refund however not on sale items (except EVERY item is on sale). "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" This company is a scam!! Do not waste your money. I never received my package and they refused to refund my money. Avoid this company and their terrible customer service. "
posted 1 week ago - Alisa
" The worse clothes i ever bought online. Cheap look, smells mold, terrible material, terrible colour, no care for details... nothing like the nice model pictures on their website. Pure scam. I asked for a refund and they didn't give me. They wanted to offee me new clothes but considering the quality of the 5 different things i bought, i even didn't want any replacement clothes. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Andrea
" Do not buy from them, the items are cheap and not as described and they will not refund you or pay for the postage to replace it!!!! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous