Boho Factory Refund Reviews

Boho Factory have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

26.06%
Industry Average
" SCAM site!! If I could give no stars, I would. Items dont have lables, extremely cheap material, see through and company policy is no refunds on sale items, which is why everything is on sale. Do not buy from this company. SCAM SCAM SCAM "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I would never purchase from this company again. The item was nothing like the photo and nobody will respond to my emails requesting a refund. I’d give no stars if possible. Still waiting for my refund !! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" If I can give this place a 0 I would. Biggest scam, horrible product. I got my dress it was crappy material and ripped and when I asked for a refund they said it's not in their policy. Avoid at all cost it's garbage!!!! "
posted 4 weeks ago - Shanny Makias
" The order took several months to arrive, I ordered 2 dresses, only one of a quality like you would see on some cheap doll dresses, came. I wrote email they said the second one not in stock anymore so I should buy something else and THEN they will give me a refund. Forget it. Never again. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Lana
" Be carefull about * quality of the product is very different in reality than it looks on the site * refund policy is very strict to avoid any payment I basically will never order again "
posted 1 month ago - Dirk
" Save yourself the money & the heartache. I still do not have all of my items from an order from OVER A MONTH AGO. The items I did get were terrible quality, & ill fitting. They determine if you get a refund (by packaging everything up in the orignal packaging, printing out slips, YOU paying for the shipping for the refund...etc...) and they will determine to not refund you anyway. I wish I could give them zero stars. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Dont Do It!! NEVER AGAIN! Items are very poor quality, some have a weird smell. The colours of the items are a different colour/shade to the images online. And the dresses i purchased had a totally different cut to what's see on your model's? Terriable!! Im very disappointed, No refund given! Company registered as an America company (paying US Dollars) items shipped from Asia. "
posted 1 month ago - Meagan Greenland
" My experience was HORRIBLE! My 2 dresses took a month to get and they were cheap, thin, transparent material... also had a stain on them. Nothing was wearable! When I called their number to return they NEVER answer the phone so I was forced to email them. They responded saying the items are non-returnable and non-refundable since they were on sale BUT EVERYTHING IS ON SALE ALWAYS ON THEIR WEBSITE. DO NOT BUY!! "
posted 1 month ago - Ashley
" How can I even give one star ? I purchase some dresses.. if you can call it dresses ! The quality is the worse, you feel like you are wearing paper or plastic ! And it is so transparent!! I sended 5 mails to explain why I want to return, even sended pictures to show that it doesn’t fit to me ! But it’s not possible after 5 mails to send the product and have a refund because they were on sale ! Like all the products here ! Don’t buy on this website ! It’s a scam ! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous