Boho-Factory.com Returns Reviews

Boho-Factory.com have a Returns Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Returns - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" Even though they advertise free returns, after doing a lot of digging in fine print it says no refunds on sale items. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Katie
" DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I made the mistake. Quality is awful and the products are cheap knockoffs of the legit pictures. They don’t allow returns on sale items so I’m guessing I’m stuck with the dress I bought. It’s so ridiculously cheaply made... like dollar store Halloween costume cheap. So angry that this business is actually running and that people fall for it. Wish I knew. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" The website promotes free shipping and free returns but when I go and email them to return the 3 dresses, they sent me a separate link that states the policy is free returns on full priced items only. "
posted 1 month ago - Kay
" Per their policy, returns are not accepted on sale items though, so I am not expecting great news. "
posted 1 month ago - Monique
" SO BAD!!!! DONT SHOP HERE!!! - Takes 3-4 weeks for the items to arrive - They look NOTHING like the pictures on the website - The material is such bad quality and looks so cheap - They don't offer returns on sale items and ALL if their items are on sale! It must be illegal - you can't sell infererior products online without offering some sort of refund or exchange. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I went to return the dresses, but when the website says "free returns" they do not mean it and there are a bunch of hoops to jump through. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous