Boho Factory Returns Reviews

Boho Factory have a Returns Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Returns - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
" I bought two dresses from Boho Factory, neither of them look anything like the pictures and they aren’t even functional. One is a wrap dress with no hole in the side to thread the tie through. And their returns policy is terrible with poor contact options. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" RED FLAG number 2, returns and refunds can only be made on non-sale items. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!! FALSE ADVERTISING!! There is no full price merchandise on their site! Even thought they advertise "Free Returns" it is a scam! Sale items are non-refundable, therefore nothing is refundable!! This is a fraudulent company! Please make your complaints in the United States for Online Shopping Fraud to the Federal Trade Commission here... https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1 "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" If I could give them 0 stars I would! I ordered from them because the site says “free returns “ 30 day money back guarantee as well. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Kelli Snapp
" Terrible quality. I couldn’t even get my arms in the lace sleeves because they were so skinny (I’m 5’ 10” and 125 lbs). The jumpsuit I bought was white and totally see through, and returns seem nearly impossible. Worst online shopping experience ever. "
posted 2 weeks ago - AB
" I felt comfortable in doing this as they advertise "free returns" all over. "
posted 1 month ago - Lindsey Webster
" Poor quality materials (like see-through!), odd sizing and impossible to return. Will not give me the returns address despite asking 3 times! Trying to delay past the 15 day policy! "
posted 1 month ago - Jade
" I am now completing the chargeback to them through my MasterCard as their site offers free returns within 14 days and they are not following their own terms and conditions listed on their website. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" The quality is awful unless you like cheap plastic buttons and crap from China. They don’t take returns of “sale” items but everything has a price that is slashed with a lower price so therefore nothing is eligible. Unless you want to pay good money for an item worth about 50 cents shop elsewhere. "
posted 2 months ago - Leah Fairmont Venturello
" The website says free shipping and free returns, but then they say no returns on sale items in the fine print. "
posted 3 months ago - Andrea Giordano