Boho Factory Returns Reviews

Boho Factory have a Returns Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Returns - Difficult

8.82%
Industry Average
" Everywhere at the time of purchase showed "free returns", "30 day money back guarantee" "100% customer satisfaction" so I felt confortable that if the dresses didn't fit me I'd be able to return them for a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" ZERO STARS!! This whole store is a scam, do NOT buy anything no matter how real it looks in the pic. Everything is on sale and their return policy indicates sale items are not eligible for returns. Basically, they take your money, send you a piece of something in the mail and then you can’t get a refund. Just. Don’t. Do it. 😖 "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" They say if it was on sale at time of purchase, there are no returns!!! Really!!!??? We order something, it comes like a piece of crap, and we can't return it? So, they are scamming people!! Saying they can't return ahead of time, and just sew up something with blinders on, ship and get their money! Truly a scam! I am an avid purchaser online, I've only ever had to return one thing, a book! Part of this horrible ordeal, is that it was MY BAD for not reading reviews on BOHO this ONE time!!! I am SO mad at myself. "
posted 1 week ago - Grace
" Complete scam artists - they sent through the incorrect products and of such inferior quality I wouldn't even donate them to charity. They discount every item so that the returns policy is void. Marketing is on point, but these guys are essentially committing fraud across international boundaries so it's easy to get away with. AVOID THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" The jacket looks nothing like the pic - saying it looks cheap is being kind. Tried to return and being given the runaround with them refusing to provide a return address. No refunds as every single item is on Sale so the ‘free returns’ policy is a blatant lie. Total scam, don’t do it! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" HORRIBLE!!! BUYER BEWARE!! The entire site is on sale 24/7 so there are zero returns. Sizes are extremely small, and quality is very subpar. I am out 167.00. It took 3 weeks to get it, as it all comes from China. Very upset at myself for not researching. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Sonja DeMott
" Also all returns are at your expense even when its their fault. "
posted 1 month ago - jeannette boekenoogen
" If I can give 0 stars, I would!!DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. REPEAT DO NOT WASTE A CENT!!!! My daughter bought a dress, I kid you not, looks exactly like a hospital gown!!!! Actually, a hopital gown is better. The items say free returns, they lie! They have not responded to me emails, and they are not honoring. BE AWARE!! Please, do not give these people your business!!!!!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" They state that they do not accept returns for sale items, but EVERYTHING on their website is on sale. "
posted 1 month ago - Natalie
" They advertise free shipping and returns; however, they do not honor this. "
posted 1 month ago - Emily