Boho Factory Reviews

F

Returns - Difficult

10.00%
Industry Average
Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
what an awful company, all clothes is cheap looking and bad quality and no returns accepted. stay away
posted 1 month ago - Ilona Henderson
AVOID! SCAM. 1. "Free Returns" is false, in the small print their refund policy says no return on sale items, the WHOLE SITE is on sale. 2. Items are not like the pictures, bad cheap material, no adjustable straps as seen in picture, different print. 3. Half of my order did not arrive and no answer from them over email.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I bought two dresses from Boho Factory, neither of them look anything like the pictures and they aren’t even functional. One is a wrap dress with no hole in the side to thread the tie through. And their returns policy is terrible with poor contact options.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
RED FLAG number 2, returns and refunds can only be made on non-sale items.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!! FALSE ADVERTISING!! There is no full price merchandise on their site! Even thought they advertise "Free Returns" it is a scam! Sale items are non-refundable, therefore nothing is refundable!! This is a fraudulent company! Please make your complaints in the United States for Online Shopping Fraud to the Federal Trade Commission here... https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
If I could give them 0 stars I would! I ordered from them because the site says “free returns “ 30 day money back guarantee as well.
posted 1 month ago - Kelli Snapp
Terrible quality. I couldn’t even get my arms in the lace sleeves because they were so skinny (I’m 5’ 10” and 125 lbs). The jumpsuit I bought was white and totally see through, and returns seem nearly impossible. Worst online shopping experience ever.
posted 1 month ago - AB
I felt comfortable in doing this as they advertise "free returns" all over.
posted 2 months ago - Lindsey Webster
Poor quality materials (like see-through!), odd sizing and impossible to return. Will not give me the returns address despite asking 3 times! Trying to delay past the 15 day policy!
posted 2 months ago - Jade