Boho Factory Reviews

F

Returns - Difficult

9.80%
Industry Average
Contacted customer returns as my jumpsuit did not fit. Response was to take a photo of the ill fitting garment on me. Initially they offered me a replacement garment but the the emails stopped. Emailed them another 3-4 times but still have heard nothing. Buyers beware, and if you are really wise do not buy anything from this website.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
Also, when emailing them to get a refund, because they offer free returns.
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
what an awful company, all clothes is cheap looking and bad quality and no returns accepted. stay away
posted 8 months ago - Ilona Henderson
AVOID! SCAM. 1. "Free Returns" is false, in the small print their refund policy says no return on sale items, the WHOLE SITE is on sale. 2. Items are not like the pictures, bad cheap material, no adjustable straps as seen in picture, different print. 3. Half of my order did not arrive and no answer from them over email.
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
I bought two dresses from Boho Factory, neither of them look anything like the pictures and they aren’t even functional. One is a wrap dress with no hole in the side to thread the tie through. And their returns policy is terrible with poor contact options.
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
RED FLAG number 2, returns and refunds can only be made on non-sale items.
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!! FALSE ADVERTISING!! There is no full price merchandise on their site! Even thought they advertise "Free Returns" it is a scam! Sale items are non-refundable, therefore nothing is refundable!! This is a fraudulent company! Please make your complaints in the United States for Online Shopping Fraud to the Federal Trade Commission here... https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
If I could give them 0 stars I would! I ordered from them because the site says “free returns “ 30 day money back guarantee as well.
posted 9 months ago - Kelli Snapp
Terrible quality. I couldn’t even get my arms in the lace sleeves because they were so skinny (I’m 5’ 10” and 125 lbs). The jumpsuit I bought was white and totally see through, and returns seem nearly impossible. Worst online shopping experience ever.
posted 9 months ago - AB
I felt comfortable in doing this as they advertise "free returns" all over.
posted 9 months ago - Lindsey Webster