Boho Factory Customer Service Reviews

Boho Factory have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

80.39%
Industry Average
" Experience with them is nice. They make u want to come bank. Thumbs up to their customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - olajide
" I have bought a dress here and it fits perfectly! I am very happy with the purchase. I love the colour and feel of the dess. Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. I highly recommend it ! I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
posted 3 months ago - Brianna
" Just received my beautiful dress. custom size! Wow, really a surprise. Fit my body shape so well! Very friendly customer service and really affordable price. Good choice to choose I will be back for sure! Thank you! "
posted 3 months ago - michele
" Excellent service.I am fully satisfied with the service. IT delivered in a given time.Very fast shipping.I highly recommend their service to all. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" There is a lot of variety that is very beautiful and the service of delivery is on time. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I like very much the Boho-Factory.com because of their commitment and fast response of customer service besides the very high quality of their products. I highly recommend Boho-Factory.com. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" dresses are cool and the best part is customer services.. "
posted 3 months ago - john
" Very satisfied with the good and fast service/delivery :)) "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" very good customer servise and quality product. i like this product. I will be your one of the regular customer. Thank you for the good service. "
posted 3 months ago - james row