Boom25 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boom25
Read Boom25 Reviews

info@boom25.com

Tell us how Boom25 made you happy
Purchased a £100 gift card and it just sent me back to the main screen without giving me the usual code and email confirmation. I checked my bank and it had taken the £100 but no gift card on my boom account. So now I'm down a lot of money I wanted to use for black Friday sales and customer services don't respond.
I am so happy that i found Boom25! i have already won a couple of purchases back! plus you get a bonus if you don't win. The best thing is you don't really need to do anything, just shop as normal going through the link to your website through Boom25 and that's it. All you need to do is wait until the purchase has been approved.
Boom25 makes me so happy because I get to win back money for any shopping I do online. I've won 7 times already!
Boom25 is an amazing website that gives you the chance to win your money back, what's not to love? I have won almost £200 back so far! I love it that much that I now only do online shopping with places that I can Boom!
Boom refunds are always easy to get back and it’s also easy to return items
Fantastic cashback site! I've won a few purchases back and bonus money just for trying. Highly recommend it to others. What have you got to lose?
I love Boom25! It's so much fun trying to win your purchases back. And even if you don't win, you still build up bonuses to add to your winnings when you do win. I've won 3 times so far, but have plenty of pendings from all of my online shopping! It's also got a fun community on facebook, where everyone shares their successes, and also has fun games and competitions
I love Boom25! Haven’t been using it for long but it’s amazing I don’t know why I didn’t use it sooner, you have the chance to win back 100% of your money!
Easy to use, 1 in 25 chance of winning your money back, money received in the timeframe stated. I’ve won twice and will continue to use.
Excellent cash back site. I've won 7 times already and the bonuses are great. Who wouldn't want to win back all of their purchase!
I have used Boom25 for over a year now, last week I had my first win, I won half of the price of my takeaway from just eat 🥳 I like buying the Boom gift cards to do my shopping at Tesco. The only thing I don’t like is when you go onto a site e.g. ASOS from boom25 you then can’t go back to asos home page or the item page it takes you back to Boom25 and you have to start all over again.
Boom25 makes your overall shopping experience so much more fun. The anticipation of waiting to see if I have won gets me every time I love it. From one boom to the next I cant wait to see if I have won and it's always good knowing you can win your purchase price back.
Love boom 25 been a member for about a year now and I have had a few good wins nd my last I withdrew to a primark gift card which I got new work outfits ty boom your bonuses build up fast and it's so easy to use I would highly recommend
At first I was sceptical at joining boom25, but I went for it downloaded the app and signed up! I have won one of my purchases back, it gives me excitement to boom and can enter competitions to win money, the Facebook boom25 group is like a close knit family.
Boom 25 made me happy by always replying to my emails when I needed help. Making it so I won all my Christmas chocolate for free.Adding Amazon to there website. Adding ebay back. Changing the wheel.to the tall thingy the rebels if you have won or not
As a frequent user of Boom25 I can honestly say it’s my favourite cashback site. With no hidden fees you cannot go wrong and I absolutely love their Facebook community!
Your always a winner with boom25 you get bonuses or winning your purchase back so happy
I love how the system works on Boom! 1 in 25 chance of winning your purchase back? Yes please! I’ve won over £800 back from just doing my normal shopping. I’m a regular buyer of the giftcards now too. Simple to use and a great concept.
Literally won back £16(ISH) pounds yesterday, plus £10 of bonuses. Been using it less then 6 months and almost won £100 in cash back. Even when you don't win you build up bonuses. I use it mostly for takeaways. It a great new spin on a cashback system and I will definitely continue to use it.
I absolutely love Boom25! I’ve not been with them long and had 2 wins already! Also won £50 on a Facebook competition few weeks back. It’s so fun to take part Regardless if I win or not. I do most of my shopping online so it makes sense to do it though Boom25 knowing I could actually win my shopping back! Even when I don’t win I receive bonuses which soon pile up so it’s win win 😄
Boom25 is rated 4.93 based on 85 reviews