Brand Design Experts Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts

About Brand Design Experts: Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

Tell us how Brand Design Experts made you happy

Dalony Pinniger-Clare
"Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted"
Justin Craib
"After submitting my request I was sent some logo drafts within 24 hrs, after a couple of changes I had a new business logo ready to go within 5 business days.Jack and the team catered to all of my questions and I now have a very professional logo that I can use to market my business,Great price,product and they deliver what they promise.Highly recommend Brand Design to take your business to the next level."
"The team did a fantastic job on designing my new logo. They listened to what I wanted and then supported my as we finalised the designs. I would definitely recommend."
"The designs and service was amazing. Thanks BDE"
"The service we receive from Brand Design Experts is very good - we use them for all of our promotional items which are good quality and they are always willing to go 'the extra mile' to source what we want. The quality and service they provide are excellent and we have no hesitation in recommending Brand Design Experts."
"Extremely efficient service and very helpful contact. I am very happy with my final design. Thank you."
"The service is exceptional. My 6 logo templates were sent to me within 24 hours of me buying a package. I then replied to request a small adjustment to my preferred copy and I got the amended logo the same day. This is my 2nd logo buy from the company over a 2 year period. The speed of service and the quality of the design work is fantastic. I would thoroughly recommend Brand Design Experts"
"Very happy with the service. Fast,Timely and as promised. Will definitely recommend it to others."
"Great service. Second time working with them."
"A GREAT, quick and reliable service with great results every single time! I have used Brand Design Experts on 3 separate occasions now and they have delivered with professionalism and with strong expertise. Thank You Dee West London Personal Training"
"WARNING!!! DO NOT PAY THEM!! I requested a refund so many times and they refused to listen to me. I tried calling their number but nothing. I've asked them to call me and they won't. I am now looking to take legal action to shut them down!"
"UPDATE 18/01/19 After several conversations back to back. Brand Design Experts finally issues / gave our refund back. What I was impressed with was they had the nerve to actually ask again for our custom and to give another chance. For whatever reason I thought ok since they did it without asking for any money. Several months later we are still doing business... I guess everyone deserves second chances. And they are currently working on several websites for us, and always answer back daily, charge a fair price, and never delay in answering and updating us. Amazing turnaround. My go to web designing team now. Highly recommended. Well done guys. ------------------------------------ AVOID THIS COMPANY !!! THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!! THEY TOOK OUR MONEY, AND NOW CLAIM THEY DONT HAVE IT? THEN THEY SAY WE NEED TO PAY THE SAME AMOUNT AGAIN VIA PAYPAL?? FRAUD - AVOID THEM THEY DID NOT PICK UP THE CALLS, OR REPLY TO MY EMAILS THEY IGNORED US WE HAVE ALERTED THEIR HSBC BANK OF POSSIBLE FRAUD TO CUSTOMERS DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM AVOID AVOID AVOID !!! ALSO THEIR ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS SHOWS THE FLAG AS 'INDIA' I THINK THEY ARE BASED IN INDIA NOT UK????? AVOID!!!"
"** POSSIBLE FRAUD ALERT ** AVOID THIS COMPANY ** We have paid £450.00 deposit as this company requested, to allow them to proceed with our order, BUT now they have advised they cant see the payment and asking us to PAY AGAIN via paypal? so in effect asking us to pay TWICE? Our payment has cleared our bank, and we have used this company in the past, and did not have any issue them regarding payment previously. We replied to them on 25tyh june DEMANDING an explanation, and they still have NOT replied yet! WE ARE NOT HAPPY AND ARE NOW CONSIDERING LEGAL ACTION IF THEY DO NOT RESPOND ASAP. THIS IS OUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY - I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHAT WE SAY BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO THEM."
"** POSSIBLE FRAUD ALERT ** AVOID THIS COMPANY ** We have paid £450.00 deposit as this company requested, to allow them to proceed with our order, BUT now they have advised they cant see the payment and asking us to PAY AGAIN via paypal? so in effect asking us to pay TWICE? Our payment has cleared our bank, and we have used this company in the past, and did not have any issue them regarding payment previously. We replied to them yesterday DEMANDING an explanation, and they still have NOT replied yet! WE ARE NOT HAPPY AND ARE NOW CONSIDERING LEGAL ACTION IF THEY DO NOT RESPOND ASAP. THIS IS OUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY - I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHAT WE SAY BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO THEM."
"AVOID. Not a British Company. Did not even look at the brief. The quality they sent was abysmal. Basically clip art. Not something you would want to pay for. Customer service did not respond 99.9% of the time. They do NOT offer money back and hide behind Paypal to keep your money. Paypal does not protect you if they send you something, no matter how bad or unfinished. I wish I had read the other reviews before making this purchase."
"A complete disappointment!! I was referred to this company by a good friend. Totally gutted by the process from start to present...."
"Absolutely disgusted with the service so far. First initial logo designs were of extremely poor quality basic clip art results. My suggestions and brand not captured. Still waiting for what I've paid for 3 weeks later no avail. Not replying to emails and the phones are not being answered. I'm now having to use another company. I would not recommend brand design experts"
"Poor logo designs, no acknowledgement of my emails when I started to request a refund. Appalling service and having read some of the other reviews, it seems like a waste of time to pursue this any further. I don't understand why they offer a money back guarentee when they have no intentions of ever refunding anyone. I believe trading standards should be investigating this and if I don't receive a refund, I'll be forwarding all of my communication to trading standards."
"Superb Designs. Excellent Customer Service. Quick. I've used them 5 times, they're consistent in delivering high quality design service. Recommended."
"They just did a great job! Amazing designs, creativity and service -- all SUPERB!"
"They are very professional and patient with clients..i kept asking for more and they always deliver! made 2 logos with them and am looking forward to doing more business with them. Thank you."
"BrandDesignExperts provide continuous support in getting your brand exactly how you want it!"
"Very poor design imagination. I literally had to tell them what to do and I ended up designing myself which I emailed over to the design team inclusive background colour code but to my disappointment they still got the background colour wrong! What a waste of money!"
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.68 based on 238 reviews