Brand Design Experts Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts
11PM
11PM

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

Tell us how Brand Design Experts made you happy

"Provided me with a professional looking logo for my new business."
Are you Brand Design Experts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very efficient, helpful perfect logo just what I was looking for Thank you very much would definitely use them again!"
"Great service, fantastic designs. Always open to discussing my ideas and coming back with design solutions."
"Produced a very effective logo for me, incorporating all aspects and colours as requested."
"I have received and excellent service from start to finish. Brilliant team and affordable prices. Good value for money to be honest."
"After less than impressive first set of logos, I had almost given up. Boy did they come back with absolute bangers! Nailed it! I was pleasantly surprised to see them exceed my creative expectations & now I have a logo for my startup that I'm extremely proud of. I'll come back again to these guys for the website! Cheers :)"
"Communication was easy with this team. In the end, they nailed it with logo design! Keep it up!"
"Fast, efficient. Good job"
"They kept me updated on every aspect of change requested as the company logo was created in a very timely manner. Excellent correspondce throughout the project."
"Brilliant service all lovely people and so quick and easy!!!!!"
"Excellent service first class logo's any of the six designs would have been good enough but did eventually decide on one would recommend anyone looking for a logo to try them"
"""I haven't had an actual phone conversation with anyone from brand design, after numerous requests for one. I wasn't happy with the quality of work, and have requested refund."
"Their logos look like clip art. They will only respond to you once a day, sometimes not even amending what you asked. After a frustrating month I gave up & went elsewhere, wish I had sooner! I didn't get my money back either, they would not refund me & when I opened a PayPal case they sent photos of the rubbish logos that they had sent me to PayPal & my case was closed. Very disappointing!!"
"Great design that works well for us loved the several designs they sent . Very happy Customer's"
"Great customer experience. The end result was just what I wanted. Thank you!"
"Excellent quick desisign with great result."
"I like the logo design from them. The price is really nice, they give me 3 different designs for free, and each design is so original and unique. They are very responsive and professional. I'm so happy to do business with them."
"Very responsive and very nice design!"
"Thanks guys you've done great job,the logo fit my company purpose which is great idea thumb up"
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.70 based on 239 reviews