Brand Design Experts Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts
05AM
5AM

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

Tell us how Brand Design Experts made you happy

"Excellent Service, the designers listened to my brief and produced 6 very viable options, my difficulty was too much choice! From start to finish the whole process has taken less than a week."
Are you Brand Design Experts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great work! Loved the designs! Excellent communication. Planning to also send my website for designing. Cheers"
"We have received outstanding value for our money. All the designs were so good that we didn't know which one to choose as we wanted all of them. Alterations weren't a problem either and in the end we got a logo that we absolutely love. Thanks guys!"
"Brand Design were excellent to deal with - prompt, efficient and worked hard to create a logo design I love, all at a great price. Thanks so much!"
"So happy with the service at brand design experts honestly they are so helpful and understanding! I highly recommend I will definitely be using this service again if I need any logo designs !!! And they were so affordable too compared to other local businesses"
"Brand design gave me a lot of new concepts on my new logo design and in a very quick time. I would definitely recommend this company to other people and I will be using them again in the future. Thank you"
"Very quick and just want I was looking for"
"I was very pleased with the end result, the logo design looked great. The only issue was the communication was a bit lacking and each change seemed to take longer than I expected it would. Price was good though and all file types provided. So while there was frustration over the delays, for the price I think it's a good deal."
"Surprisingly happy with my purchase they went above and beyond!"
"The people from branddesignexperts.co.uk were very responsive and happy to help. Our logo was produced in a very short space of time, and we are very happy with it."
"Amazing!! Great service and quick responses! Very creative 👍"
"We were amazed at the quick response, quality of the designs and ease of the whole process. Would definitely recommend."
"So happy with the professionalism and promptness this company has displayed. Had so many amazing choices of logos and they are more than willing to work with you to create a special design. Can't wait to display my own logo. Very very happy, you won't be disappointed. 👍👍👍"
"BDE has been responsive and accommodating of any changes that I have needed to make to my logo. The consultants listened to me and produced a logo that suited my requirements. My family and friends have also complimented the logo produced by BDE. I will be definitely looking at BDE again. Thank you"
"I recently had Brand Design Experts make my logo. I know they have a lot of bad reviews on the internet, but if you want a special logo expect to pay more than what you'll do with Brand Design Experts. For me, since I wanted a quite simple logo, they were perfect and affordable. They replied very fast too! Would recommend if you're looking for something clean and simple."
"Excellent timely service. Also made every effort to ensure customer satisfaction."
"Dream come true to find an affordable service that provides exceptional products! Communication and services were fantastic and I am incredibly happy with the end result!"
"I EXPERIENCE WITH BRAND DESIGN HAS BEEEN VERY PLEASING I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE."
"Got the first draft of logos very poor quality,asked for my money back. They wanted me to give them another chance which I did. The next drafts were better but decided not to go ahead. Asked for my money back under their no quibble money back guarantee on 5th of June. Certainly no quibbling because they have failed to acknowledge my request for a refund. Beware."
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.70 based on 239 reviews