www.brandedwebstudios.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.brandedwebstudios.com

Tell us how www.brandedwebstudios.com made you happy
Branded Web Studios is Absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with. I contacted them back in September to build a web site for my company and chose them because they told me it would be complete by Thanksgiving in time for the holidays. A Lie. My site never went live until January and still did not function as promised. They have had over 5 months and have been paid over 5000 dollars and still have not completed things. I just keep getting one excuse after another. Their web site says I would have 2 dedicated designers. That is a lie. They also say on their site that you have 24/7 support. Another lie. They never answer the phone or respond to complaints. I have paid this company over 5000.00 and still do not have a functional website. They have their workers write many reviews about how good they are but will not provide you with any legit references. They are nothing but con men and crooks. I am hoping to recover some of the money paid to them through my bank. And every penny I make will be spent on an attorney to file suit for damages. Stay far away from Branded Web Studio
I had the privilege of working with Branded Web Studios, and he was very helpful to me. There were some issues with the site but they were quick to respond and fix these issues. They are a kind bunch and when I need a new logo for my company, I will head right to Branded Web Studios! Thank you, Branded Web Studios, for all that you've done for my company!
They are really good at understanding what their clients want and then deliver great stuff as per the expectations of their clients. I really enjoyed working with them and they are quite creative when it comes to creating my web design. Would definitely recommend them to everyone!
Absolutely the worst choice for website development. This company has stolen over $3000.00 from me and still no workable website. It's been over three months now and still no website. All I get are excuses.
This was my second time working with Branded Web Studios and once again, I was thoroughly blown away by their work, professionalism, timeliness, and overall understanding of my vision and what I was seeking to accomplish. Thank you guys and I'm sure that I'll seek your services again in the near future.
I was Looking for SEO and Web management Service and i came across Branded Web Studios, Dennis Johnson delivered the work in a given timeline.
Branded Web Studios went higher than and beyond to deliver for us. BWS had a respectful, professional communication style. I'm very glad with how the web turned out. They go further to figure out what you want.
I contacted Branded Web Studios after being referred by a friend, and I’m glad that I took that decision. I talked to their executive who calmly explained the entire procedure to me and guided me through the processes. I placed a few revision requests and the developers catered it without any hesitation. I definitely recommend the platform for website designing and development!
My experience of dealing with Branded Web Studios was amazing. They used their expertise to devise original designs for all the tabs in my website. The developers also allowed me to place revision requests and catered them. The great thing about the platform is that they can create websites for brands of any genre or industry. If you require website development, then this is one of the best options for you!
The great thing about Branded Web Studios is that they catered my requirements and gave me the chance to request for revisions too. The website which they created is completely user-friendly and is responsive too. The website gave my business a broad social exposure and allowed me to increase my customer base.
Definitely recommended for website development and designing! The company charges comparatively lower than its competitors and also offers up to 100% money back guarantee. The talented developers take into consideration your options and then develop smoothly operational websites. I am proud to say that I made a good choice and was completely satisfied by their service.
The company completed for me, the drafting and designing of my company’s website. Their amazing responsive systems, allowed me to state my requirements and to clear what I expected from the developers. As the final draft, I was provided an amazingly designed website which operated smoothly. I was also given the ownership rights and was charged a very reasonable price for the service!
The company is FAKE and is from INDIA
This is a company that is not located in the United States. They lie about the location and judging by the amount of bad reviews online have a terrible record. Most the reviews they have are all fake and written by them or by a third party. Use a company located in the United States and not a company that lies and steals.
Thanks to Branded Web Studios for the help to get an amazing website. I enjoyed the whole procedure of viewing the website come to life. Customer service was great!
A flexible and exceptionally talented bunch of wed-designers and developers. Through their e-commerce solutions for websites, my business had a better online presence with better sales. These guys exceeded my expectations and I’m sure we will be staying in touch in the future.
Amazing website designers and amazing service provided by them also very affordable. It's definitely my first choice.
Best company I have come across so far for website design and development. I want a website for my brand within a restricted deadline. I contacted them and they listened to every little detail. Working with their team of expert web designers was a great experience and I’m happy I choose them. They showed incredible understanding, patience, and professionalism.
Earlier I was working with another company and I didn't really like their work so I came across Branded Web Studios. I got in contact with them and we had a couple of discussion on call. They were very understanding and took notes of everything. They not just fixed my website but were really good. They gave me ideas on how to further improve it. Loved working with them. Looking forward to working with them again.
They are great at bringing to life our brand and really understand our wishes! The team is super friendly and always ready to go extra mile for us. Highly recommended.
www.brandedwebstudios.com is rated 4.36 based on 25 reviews