www.brandedwebstudios.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.brandedwebstudios.com

Tell us how www.brandedwebstudios.com made you happy
The company have been extremely helpful and accessible throughout the process of branding my logo. All queries I've had they have come straight back to me and have always been patient and helpful. Their team was really great to work with, throughout the branding I wasn't sure what the process was but they were there at each step explaining to me what was happening and what the next step was. It made the whole thing so much easier having them there..
Their writers provided me with content that helped improved rankings on the website.

I found their writers knowledgeable and up to the mark. I will soon come with another project.
I asked for E-commerce website from Branded Web Studios. Steve handled my project well, he handled my project well and delivered the project with the timeframe.

I found him as the man of his word, and I will come back with more projects soon.

It was amazing working with Branded Web Studios, particularly Steve was the person who inspired me to go ahead with the project.
BRANDED WEB STUDIOS DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO TRY TO TAKE MY COMMENT OFF THAT JUST SHOWS HOW PATHETIC AND CRAPPY YOU SHADY SNAKES ARE!! B*&^% DON'T TOUCH MY REVIEW YOU SH*&!!

THIS IS A FAKE COMPANY SO DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THEM BEFORE YOU SPEND ANY MONEY WITH THEM. IF YOU HAD A GUT FEELING OR BAD FEELING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE, YOU ARE RIGHT, TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING! PLEASE CHECK THEIR BBB RATING, THIS IS ALL A SCAM!! IF YOU ARE ALREADY WITH THEM GET AWAY AND IF YOU ARE REALLY NEW WITH THEM BEFORE 3 MONTHS GET YOUR MONEY BACK QUICK FROM YOUR BANK BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET A REFUND EVER OR GET WHAT YOU PAID THEM FOR! PLEASE CALL YOUR BANK IMMEDIATELY TO REVERSE THOSE FUNDS THAT YOU PAID THEM, THE BANK ONLY ALLOWS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME (BEFORE 3 MONTHS) TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND THEN GET AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. READ YOUR BANK STATEMENTS AND SEE WHERE YOUR PAYMENTS ARE GOING. I DON'T THINK THIS COMPANY IS BASED IN THE UNITED STATES.

Back in January of 2020 I (being a young woman) had decided to start my own business and wanted to have a website created for the business. I had searched and found a company, or at least I thought it was a real legitimate designing company, that would give me a professional and unique website for my new business. However, it seemed okay in the beginning but the whole time, I know now, that I was being scammed right from the start. Ross and Steve were the ones that was responsible for creating the website and advertising it on social media platforms. I paid for the best package on their website and deserved to have the best service. Every month they would ask me for a fee for something that they needed to do or add to the website to make it more functional; I even paid them to patent an idea for me which I never received the paperwork or the patent. One of the main reasons why I chose Branded Web Studios was because their webpage looked professional and I liked their designs for a webpage. I saw that they offered 100% refund if not satisfied and all the good fake things (including reviews) that is on their webpage that they say they deliver or do. Over the months, especially in the beginning, it seemed all good and they were talking nice and acting like they were going to build this great website. Of course I was excited at the start but, it starting slowing down by the middle of the year 2020. There was little to no communication for a month or two and I got very concerned. I gave them time to complete a website, they told me by the fall and before winter it should be done; but I always asked myself,"does it take this long to build a website?" I finally got fed up and called Ross, when I told him who I was he sighed and hung up the phone. My worst fear, knowing that this was a fraud and I was scammed. I always had a feeling that something was wrong and I should've taken the steps to have protected myself better financially in the beginning. They NEVER answer the phone and when I finally got to talk with Steve, because Ross disappeared and was no longer communicating with me, he told me that I couldn't get a refund. I have not received my website or my patent 9 months into this DISASTER. He gave me two options, the first option was to take what they have done or option two was to let them finish the project because there will be NO REFUND. I was really upset seeing that it was supposed to have been finished by now and also because I paid in full and have not received anything. When I try to reach them by phone or email they do not answer or reply in a timely manner; they still have not responded as to when they will finish my website and it has been almost another month now. You cannot really speak to anyone else other than the people who are assigned to building your website so if you have a problem with them you will not get help anywhere else; I have tried to speak to the boss or someone in another department and they do not care to listen or respond. I am very angry and have lost lots of money and I would like to see this company off the internet, they shouldn't be able to solicit customers and scam them out of their hard earned money. On Branded Web Studios website their reviews are FAKE they do not have a 4-5 star company, which they are really not a company they are PROFESSIONAL WEB SCAMMERS! I can't even imagine just how much money these people have made and haven't given any of their customers any services at all! These things should never happen to anyone but it does and it's people like me to let you others not go through the same thing. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!! Scammers are on the rise, I learned a very hard lesson early at a young age and yes you do live and learn.
NO NEED FOR YOUR GENERIC REPLY, YOU WILL NEVER RESOLVE ANYTHING BECAUSE IF THAT WAS THE CASE YOU WOULD HAVE DID THAT BY NOW!! I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU NO STARS BUT THAT IS NOT AN OPTION!

NOW KISS IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE YOU FU*^*%$ PIECES OF SH*^!!
My friend, Darian Jackson recommended me to hire branded Web Studios. Since he has frequently been working with this brand, he suggested the same for my start-up.

As a new start-up, the main issue I faced that people were not taking my brand seriously. I had no website and even no business representation.

On the suggestion of my friend, I contacted Branded Web Studios for the website design and development team, Danny picked up the phone and told me everything about how to run my website and gain maximum benefit from it.

Their diversified team of experts delivered the website and an appealing logo within 5 business days. Upon receiving the website credentials and the logo, I knew I was on the right track. And thus, since then, people have started to view me as a different individual altogether.

Upon my satisfaction, I now aim for an appealing web portal for my company. Since I had to keep track of my competitors and maximize results, I realized it could not have been possible without a web portal. I am satisfied with their business venture and, therefore, have more in the pipeline for them shortly.
I wish I could rate them a 0. I paid them $650 for a website. I was told that they would have a template for review in 24-48 hours. After 5 days I emailed them requesting them webpage and got no reply. Emailed them again 2 days following stating that I wanted a refund and then they send me the website. It was horrible everything on there was incorrect and it looked like a kid did it. I told them it was unacceptable and I wanted my money back. After I received no reply I put in a dispute with my bank. Then a week later someone responded stating that I could only receive half of my money back because they already did the logo. I was livid because I had already previously paid for the logo separately. Then I was told that I would receive a full refund in 7-15 business days. I called to check on refund on day 12 was reminded they had 3 more days. Then I get another call from Steve questioning my dispute. I stated if he issued the refund I would cancel the dispute. Steve said he was going to cancel the refund and then begin to get very rude and unprofessional. He kept over talking me and was telling me what he wasn't going to do. I then told him I would report him to the BBB. He told me not to threaten him and begin to yell. I told him I wasn't going to argue and hang up the phone. Steve called me 3 times after that. This has to be the absolute worst experience I have ever had. Please be aware. The 30 day money back guarantee means nothing to this company.
I have had an amazing experience working with Carl and his team on getting my logo design completed. There was clear communication on expected time frames to receive information back for review and acceptance. Carl and the team was very open with helping me on options when i was unclear on the vision on my logo. They provided me a great first group of ideas which helped me to help with the vision I was looking for. They were very helpful on additional views with the logos they sent to me. It was a very easy process and completion on getting my logo!!!! Can't wait to start sharing my logo!!!!
They have excellent communication skills, follow instructions, and delivered the work before the deadline. I am really happy with the web design that they created for me. Thank you for going the extra mile and making the design perfect.
I have read many diverse reviews and quite honestly I was a little hesitant. Then I started with just a logo, the turn around was very quick and it was great!!! Then we advanced to letterhead, envelopes, business cards, animated logo’s. Every time, every project was done very professionally, they were creative not some quick and dirty traditional look, and the turn around was very quick. A couple of iterations to get it perfect and everything was far above what I expected. Normally I never pay 100% up front, especially with a company I have never tried before, but thus far, and there are several projects still on the boards, I have been extremely happy with Davis, my dedicated rep, his team, their price, their quality and their creativity.
Oscar refuses to provide a refund or complete the project already paid for unless I remove the negative reviews about him. This place is an absolute scam and should be investigated.. If you complain about them they hold your site hostage and refuse to provide necessary credentials. Stay far away from Oscar!!!!
Alex is exactly what you want in terms of a skilled designer. He offers ideas, but can also take your direction and is open to change. He's fast and does very high quality work.

Also, Alex is very quick when it comes to how he communicates. You can tell he's dedicated to getting you the design you want as soon as possible.

Alex provides an excellent value at an affordable rate. Five stars all around!
Alex is a versatile designer who is communicative and cooperate. I gave a very open brief and Alex came back with two brilliant designs. I had an easy online experience and everything ran smoothly thanks to this partnership. 100% recommend!
Alex Foster was very supportive with me, which is great when you're not exactly sure which direction your going in. He was helpful with ideas and communicated great through the process.
Mark did a great job and he was great about making the revisions that I specifically wanted. I would highly recommend him and will use him for any other projects which I may have. Thank you for creating a logo which I LOVE!
Chriss is truly an outreach and authority link building specialist. He was very creative with his ideas for outreach, and gaining links. He was great at communicating and working with me. And was able to be left to his own devices and make things happen. I highly recommend working with him on outreach projects!
Their work is great. Very fast. Very clean code. I am very happy with their work and time. I will definitely use them again.
www.brandedwebstudios.com is rated 4.31 based on 52 reviews