www.brandedwebstudios.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.brandedwebstudios.com

Tell us how www.brandedwebstudios.com made you happy
If I could give this company a -5 stars I would. They ripped me off big time. They took my money and did a horrible job building my site, I asked that they not use stock photos, they did! I sent the over 70pics of my own work to use, they used about 6. After repeated emails and going back and forth to fix this, change that, they still never got it rite. They continued to promise that everything would be fixed, they never got it rite. After repeatedly asking them to refund my money they stopped answering my callers and blocked me, they stopped responding to my emails. And then I disputed the charges with my credit card company , and that’ is when they wanted to talk again. By this time I wanted nothing to do with them. They are not at all honest, they make promises that they don’t keep, and to top it all off, when I tried to get another company to redo the mess they made, we found out that they blocked the site. This company is underhanded, dishonest and should not be trusted. Please take it from me.. stay as far away from this company as possible.. they all seem very nice and accommodating till they receive monies from you… they are thieves ! Please.. don’t allow them to do to you what they did to me.
I wanted my blogs SEO optimized, so I sent them to Branded Web Studios. They polished and refined my blogs through the appropriate usage of keywords. Their work also made the tone of my blogs flowing and natural. I appreciate their team for first-rate service at reliable pricing. Thank you for your outstanding efforts!
I hired the services of Branded Web Studios for a web development project for my firm. They provided me with a responsive, user-friendly, and functional web portal. They delivered the project on time, and their customer support was phenomenal. They are thorough professionals and masters of their craft. Kudos to the whole team.
I wanted a website for my company because I decided to switch my business online. I approached Branded Web Studios for this job. They created the website for me in the given time and made sure my requirements were met. Thank you!
SCAM Alert! This company is a scam! I repeat a SCAM. Don’t believe these reviews as they gave people that work for them doing it. Before you give them your money, go to the BBB website and you’ll see the number of complaints filed against them. They are going to lure you in by sending you a mock up with 48 hours. Once you agree to the mock up, you forfeit the money back guaranteed and then they won’t build any website nor logo for you and you won’t get back your money!
I want to commend this company for such efficient website design and development. All the features are valuable. Kudos to them.
Branded Web Studios has a brilliant team of web designers and developers whose professionalism makes working with them a breeze. I wanted original graphics in addition to a user-friendly website, and their website design team exceeded my expectations. I'm looking forward to working with Branded Web Studios again, and I appreciate their excellent service.
Very impressed with the quality of our logo design. Communication was excellent and the whole process from ordering to delivery was easy and very fast. First class service. I would highly recommend this company and will use again.
I hired branded Web Studios to design the logo for my company. Let me tell you, they did an amazing job on it. The logo was beautifully designed, keeping in mind the requirements I asked them. I am extremely happy with their work.
Having my website created by Branded Web Studios, my leather goods sales went higher by 45%! The professionalism and individualism of the customer service I received from Branded Web Studios are matchless. Excellent project delivery of my e-commerce website.
All I have to say is WOW!!!!!! Ben Hawkins did such an amazing job on my company logo. I started out with just an idea and they made those ideas come to reality. So if your on the fence about if these guys can get it done think no longer. This is a one stop shop. Websites logo just complete business branding. Thanks again Brian.
Branded Web Studios has exceptionally talented web designers and developers whose professionalism makes us very easy to work this company. In addition to a user-friendly and cohesive website, I wanted original graphics and their website design team went beyond my expectations. I look forward to working with Branded Web Studios again and thanks for your great service.
Very professional services by Ben. Works according your needs and delivers great results.
I am so thankful for Branded Web Studios for creating a website for an e-commerce website for my business. It is imperative to maintain an SEO-friendly website which was not my cup of tea, but when they took over, they designed such an impeccable designed website and converted a lot of traffic into sales. I am satisfied with the web development and SEO services this agency is providing. 100% recommended!
Thanks, Branded Web Studios, for giving me a beautiful logo for my website. I highly appreciate the efforts of their designers. The website design is also fascinating. Guys! Hire this agency if you are looking for a digital branding service on the internet.
Branded Web Studios team saved my credibility. I assigned my e-commerce website task to a freelancer. He could not deliver the project on time. One of their representatives was in with me before, I shared my concern with him and the web manager, he agreed to deliver the task before the launch date. The website is live and I have made some test orders to inspect the checkout and other options. It is working absolutely fine. Kudos team Branded Web Studios.
We have been in touch with Web Studios for the last three months and we have found them professional and a reliable web development company in the UAE. We have come to the point that many web developers and freelancers will brag about a great project but then fail to deliver. We had gone from developer to developer in the beginning each of whom was either unresponsive to our requirements in a timely manner. These folks are constantly ready to discuss, have competitive prices, and, most importantly, have the ability to take on larger, more ambitious projects while retaining a personal approach. This is the greatest place to go if you need Magento design, development, or upgrade assistance.
Branded Web Studios completely rebuilt my websites for my two brands. Their designers and developers called me and took notes to incorporate my ideas. They injected his own creative ideas, too and showed an excellent understanding of the style. Great job!
I want to say thanks to Branded Web Studios. This agency designed an impressive website for my e-bikes store. The website has proper categories of all types of e-bikes. It is faster and I am getting more orders due to online payment integrations. 100% recommended for e-commerce websites.
www.brandedwebstudios.com is rated 4.8 based on 150 reviews